David Nygaard Fine Jewelers Reviews

David Nygaard Fine Jewelers 1
David Nygaard Fine Jewelers 2
David Nygaard Fine Jewelers 3
  • User7943256 · 1+ year ago

My husband and I really enjoyed working with David to design my engagement and wedding bands. We asked for a center stone that is unusual for my engagement ring and David knew immediately what it was and had multiple options for us to choose from within a few days. His rending software is great, it really lets you see what your ring will look like.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    David Nygaard Fine Jewelers 4
    David Nygaard Fine Jewelers 5
    David Nygaard Fine Jewelers 6

My fiance designed my stunning engagement ring with Paige at David Nygaard, and I was overall impressed with the quality of work, timeliness and flexibility. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Josh · Married on 05/02/2015

There is no doubt that I will work with Paige at David Nygaard Jewelers for any of my future jewelry needs. The quality, price, communication, and service was amazing!

I needed help in designing an engagement ring and Paige was definitely the person to see. She listened to my requests and the design that she created was PERFECT! In the future, I will not hesitate to recommend Paige and David Nygaard Jewelers to any of my friends.

Randi · Married on 05/02/2015

My fiance and I got engaged over a year ago and we cannot say enough good things about David Nygaard. We went to the location in Chesapeake and Paige Old was the lovely specialist we worked with. My fiance worked with Paige for a very long time perfecting the most beautiful ring for me and it is PERFECT! I cannot say enough great things about Paige! The only things that match her level of professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail, is her sweet personality and excellent customer service! If you are looking for any type of jewelry, she is by far the only person to go to. If there is ever anything we need, any questions we have, she is there to help us at anytime. Paige has also been the go-to jewelry specialist for numerous pieces of jewelry that were in need of repair for some of my fiance's family members. You will not find a better deal, service or overall product anywhere else, so if you're in need of anything jewelry related go to David Nygaard and ask for Paige!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Carol · Married on 07/12/2014

I needed help with an engagement ring. I worked with Paige who was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. Being able to trust your jeweler, and know that they have such deep experience on their team and a great track record made working with David Nygaard Fine Jewelry a peaceful and very happy experience. I'd highly recommend David Nygaard Fine Jewelers!

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2014

I am in the process of creating my wedding band with Lisa. She is extremely creative and has offered options for me to choose from when I have been unsure about something. This has been the most amazing process. She has listened to everything I have asked for and has been extremely accommodating. I have been going in and out of the store since last July and ever time I have been greeted with a warm smile and been given excellent customer service. I have gone into numerous other jewelers and have never been treated with the same respect as I receive from David Nygaard. Lisa has gone out of her way to help me. I fully intend to continue working with this jeweler and I can't stop telling my friends and family how wonderful they are!

Sent on 04/18/2014
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 04/14/2014

Paige is awesome and extremely knowledgable at her job. I would definitely come back and see her for any if my jewelry needs!

Doug · event on 03/15/2014

Paige is simply remarkable! Her vision and experience was hallmark! After 25 years of marriage, my wife and I are reconnecting and I wanted to give her truly spectacular symbol of our new beginning. Thanks to Paige, the ring we designed put a lasting smile on my wife's face! I can't thank her enough! Paige is truly a gem amount gems! Surpassed only by her knowledge and training is her patience and dedication to a customer - her benchmark! She gets it!

Matt · event on 12/20/2013

I was very happy with the quality of work and the willingness to assist me. The service was second to none.

Susan · Married on 03/13/2013

David and his staff we so wonderful! My husband and Paige worked together to custom design my engagement ring, which is BEYOND STUNNING! People are constantly complementing me on it and it's so fun to tell them that my husband helped design it! It's so nice to have a one of a kind ring! So of course, we went back for our wedding bands. Mine was fairly easy, again it was custom, diamonds and peridot (our birthstones) but my husband was being picky and hard to please. Paige helped us find several options he liked, so she ordered them in for him, in his size. And finally, we found something he loves! Can't imagine a better jeweler! Oh and I was completely surprised by how reasonably priced everything was! I thought it would be so expensive to have custom rings but it was very affordable!

Sent on 05/02/2013

My husband went to the Greenbrier location to buy my engagement ring as well as my wedding band. I am so in love with my rings that I had to go back and buy my bridesmaids they're gifts from here. The customer service was awesome and they worked right within the price range I was trying to stay in. I didn't feel pressured to buy anything like you do when you walk into a mall jewelry store. I will definitely be going back!

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2012

I've bought several pieces from David before and I knew when I had to pick up my wedding band, he was the man to talk to. I told him want I wanted and he plugged the information into a computer and pulled up a picture on the large flat screen tv for me to admire and make changes to. I had gone to several other jewelers with the same set of criteria and no was able to come close to what David had to offer. It was perfect.

Sent on 05/23/2012
  • User4131156 · event on 12/03/2013

The event was actually the design and purchase of an engagement ring. Paige worked with me during the process to help guide and find designs for a custom ring. She was helpful and attentive throughout the process, following up with me as needed. Once the design was set I couldn't wait to see the final product and present it to my fiance who absolutely adored it, and was blown away by the uniqueness we created. After a small stone came loose and fell out, Paige ensured it was replaced and all other stones were checked for their safety. We have gone back to see Paige to discuss wedding bands and I would surely return for any other custom jewelry in the future, as well as recommend to others seeking the same.

Sent on 05/27/2014

m · Married on 01/12/2008

We are so happy with our wedding rings. I had to knock off a star because they forgot to size my engagement ring before it was given to me even though they had the proper size. They fixed it right away though. Also they were very excellent about resizing his rings. Beautiful rings!

Sent on 01/31/2008

Stacey · Married on 08/26/2007

4.2
      3.0

I wanted something a little different without diamonds and Cheri was great at helping me with my search. We just got our wedding bands here but they have a great selection of engagement rings also. I found a band I loved and Cheri helped me select the color and grade of sapphires I wanted. The store then ordered them seperately and built my ring. It's beautiful. My husband absolutely loves his ring too!

Sent on 11/23/2007