Silk Bridal Studio Reviews

153 | Virginia Beach, VA

153 Reviews for Silk Bridal Studio

• Jordan

Jordan Macey · Getting married on 11/04/2022

The best bridal consignment shop in Virginia Beach!

The best bridal consignment shop in Virginia Beach!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny Carson · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Full of surprises!

This shop was amazing! The owner and her daughter were wonderful to work! The selection of dresses was also so great! I was so happy to finally find the perfect dress! They really listen to what you want and aim to please!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Mary

Mary Shelton · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Intentional Quality Service

Even though I was only trying on veils, Silk gave me all the time and attention I needed to find the right one. Their attention to detail was amazing, and they did a great job helping me find the perfect veil. Also, their selection of veils was much greater than a lot of the other places I went. I had a great experience! Highly recommend.

• Corinne

Corinne Staub · Getting married on 10/22/2021

I said YES to the dress!

I had a fantastic experience experience at Silk Bridal Studio. I came in to browse and left with a beautiful dress and accessories. Everybody in the small, intimate studio was so helpful and my experience as a future bride was perfect. I'm so glad I chose to come here, thank you all so much!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Kelsey Hill · Getting married on 06/25/2021

Above and beyond my expectations

When I went to silk bridal it was one of three wedding boutiques I went to that day. Silk was by far the best experience and I got an amazing dress at a fraction of the cost. They’re also a mother-daughter team so it was really awesome that I could support a small local business instead of a chain. They were both so involved with my appointment and with what I really wanted that they cried when I cried in my dress. It was so sweet. I couldn’t recommend them any more highly.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • KimH

Kim Humphries · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Incredible!

I cannot recommend Silk Bridal Studio enough. When they put their stock online during the COVID-19 pandemic earlier this year, I saw a beautiful blush dress unlike any other for an amazing price, and I knew almost right away that it was the one for me. They offered virtual appointments and I decided to take advantage of that. Evie picked out a few dresses based on what I said I liked and showed them to me on the mannequin. In the end, I decided on that first dress I saw on their website. For the bride who is budget-conscious and/or have a tight timeline, please do yourself a favor and book an appointment at Silk. You won’t regret your decision!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Maria · Getting married on 02/27/2021

Great experience!

The experience was super personal and fun, and I’m so glad they were able to accommodate me and my family during covid-19. They have so many different styles of dresses! Any bride can find something that fits her vision here. They also sent me a postcard a couple weeks later which was super sweet :) overall, I’d recommend this place to my friends!

Sent on 06/04/2020
  • Briana

Briana · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Plus size Bride

Silk Bridal was my 4th and I was determined it would be my last. The night before my appt. I looked through their Pinterest page and pinned various looks. I didn’t have a dress in mind but I knew I wanted to feel “sexy” ! After trying on 3 gorgeous dresses. My last one was the one! I knew it before I was fully zipped, then we matched wit with my vail and bouquet, the look was complete! Silk is a great mother daughter small business that offered beautiful gowns. They made me and my family feel like family!
    You won’t be disappointed, try Silk Bridal!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Victoria Hernandez · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Great Experience

I've been having trouble finding a dress suited to me. Having been to several shops I was referred to Silk and couldnt be happier to find my dress here. Thank you so much for making me feel welcomed.

• Chrizar

Chrizar Limbo · Getting married on 10/24/2020

It was a party!

Shopping at Silk Bridal was a party! I really enjoyed working with Laura and the rest of the staff. I loved that she got me out of my comfort zone quick and was able to really accentuate the best parts of my body. She even caught on quickly that I needed to be able to dance in the dress! When I first tried on the dress I said yes to, her and the entire store's response is a memory that will be cherished for so many years! Thank you so much ladies!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Patient and Helpful

Loved my experience at Silk Bridal Studio

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jill Melanson · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Love this place!

So professional and helpful! They asked what style I wanted and even pulled dresses for me before I even got there.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Hayley Parson · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Thoroughly enjoyed my experience

This was my first time trying on gowns as a future bride. They had a VERY large selection for a consignment/sample store and I loved that it was sorted by cost. I requested to work with Hayley because she was my namesake. She was so sweet. I found a gorgeous gown at a reasonable price. The staff was patient and supportive. I think my favorite part of this shop was that after the appointment and my purchase, I received a very sweet and thoughtful note from my consultant, Hayley,
    in the mail. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/27/2020

Susan Quach · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Easy, laid back experience

My sister and I were visiting the VA Beach area and had scheduled an appointment very easily on Silk's website. I had tried on probably at least 50 dresses on prior to coming to Silk, so I definitely had an idea of what I liked and wanted. I was paired with Haley and she made the experience super easy and laid back. I would say most gowns were less than $1500 - some used/consigned and others were from their Moonlight Collection that they have in house. At no point was there any pressure to go out of my price range, to purchase, or to try on other gowns that were in the shop. She and the manager were so flexible and easy going, especially when I was standing there in two dresses trying to narrow down which one I loved the most. Ultimately, I settled for one of their Moonlight Collection gowns and at a super affordable price. It was a great experience and I am so appreciative to Haley and her manager for their flexibility, patience, and customer service! Can't wait to go back and try my dress on when it comes in!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Madeline · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing experience, 10/10

I walked into Silk Bridal for my first attempt at finding a dress and seeing what I liked. I told them what I was interested in style wise and they pulled a few options. The first dress I put on was the dress I am walking down the aisle. I will always remember my experience with Silk Bridal, it was the first moment that I felt the wedding being "real". Can't recommend enough!

Elizabeth Breland · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing and helpful!

The girls were amazing with me! They truly listened to what I was looking for in a dress and I found the absolute perfect dress for my big day! Thank you for being so helpful!

Sent on 07/09/2020

Kasey Phillips · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Everything I was hoping it would be

I absolutely loved my experience here. Gorgeous dress, at an affordable price. I wouldn’t have had it any other way.

Sent on 03/19/2020

Chadwick Kanney · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Silk Bridal was AMAZING!

The ladies at Silk Bridal were amazing. They were so friendly, sweet, and not pushy at all about which dresses I tried on and I never felt like they were trying to make me buy a dress. I found the dress of my dreams at a great price and I can't wait to wear it on my special day!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Kc Fields · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Attentive and Accomodating!!

I heard about Silk through mutual friends of ours and I am so very happy that I chose them to help me find THE dress. Lauren and the girls made the appointment easy and were very knowledgeable. I was comfortable to share my true feelings about each dress in my size and they knew exactly what to do to make my experience perfect. You will not be disappointed in the service they provide, and who can beat those prices?!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • GISELLE

GISELLE WALLACE · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Great people and great prices.

100% recommend. They were so hospitable and very genuine. The prices are very reasonable. I found my wedding dress, my veil, and a hair piece here. Thank you! Definitely worth going to if on a budget for your dress!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Kayla O Mayo · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Lovely ❤️❤️

I had such lovely time picking out my dress with the help of Ms.Lauren! She stayed in my budget and found the style of dress I was looking for. (There was another lady helping me out too but I don't remember her name sorry! She was a pleasure to work with as well)

Sent on 03/11/2020

Renee Davis · Getting married on 09/03/2020

This vendor had an amazing selection and fantastic customer service. 10/10 recommend!

At Silk Bridal, the sales ambiance is relaxed and very friendly - I didn’t feel rushed to make a decision and was able to take my time with different styles and looks. I ended up finding a couture dress with the unique feature I thought I would never find - and for an incredible price! This store is a must for brides looking for high quality and affordability!

Sent on 03/13/2020

Dee · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Indecisive

I am getting married VERY late in life (48 yrs). I got engaged Jan ‘20 and had no thoughts, dreams, or plans of getting married, but it is happening. I never thought about a dress. So when the time came, my fiancé and I decided to get married before Sept ‘20. B/c of time, I have to find something off the rack. I visited Silk Bridal Studios and found a great, age-appreciate dress that fit me just right. I took less than 2- hours. Great experience.

Sent on 03/12/2020

Hayden Schwarting · Getting married on 08/22/2020

I found my DREAM dress!

It was so much fun to find my dream dress at Silk. Amy and Evie helped me find the most gorgeous dress for a fraction of the cost! Their selection was amazing, up to date with current styles, and absolutely beautiful. They were so helpful and willing to go the extra mile to be sure I loved my dress!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Adrienne Crawford · Getting married on 08/21/2020

Silk Bridal is the BEST

My experience with Silk Bridal was absolutely wonderful overall!
    I had been to 3 other bridal shops in the Virginia Beach area and was completely disappointed. I am so happy I went to Silk. Everything was awesome from the atmosphere to selection and pricing to the amazing staff of ladies! Lauren was my consultant and she really took her time with me and listened to my needs and wants. I never felt pressured or rushed.
    I highly recommend Silk Bridal! Can't wait to go back for my accessories appointment in a few months!

Sent on 03/27/2020