74 Reviews for Top Shelf Bartending Services

User Photos
todo alt text
67 Top Shelf Bartending Services Reviews

If you’re in need of bartending services for your wedding or rehearsal dinner...look no further. Top Shelf is excellent. We used them for my son’s rehearsal dinner and they were “AH-mazing!” From the day I called them 10 mos before the date they had it totally under control.
The bride was from Georgia and I requested some type of peach signature sangria and they made the most delicious Georgia Peach Sangria. Every one loved it and I was afraid there might not be enough but have no fear they had it totally under control.
The 2 bartenders couldn’t have been nicer and were so friendly to all our guests. Nothing was too much for them. They even had to move the bar from upstairs to downstairs when dinner was served and it was seamless!
Simply put working with Top Shelf was the easiest thing ever. They knew exactly how much we would need for our party of about 85 people and they were spot on.
Thank you Bre, Erin, Tiffany and I think the other bartender was Steve.
Everyone was incredible.
Just a note... while we were planning one of the women I was working with had a baby and I had no idea as whenever I had a question it was answered in no time!
For any type of party..if you need top bartenders and planning call Top Shelf right away! You will be thrilled!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had Top Shelf listed as a "preferred vendor" at the venue for our daughter's wedding. Johanna Lindsey was our bartender and she was fantastic! I met her during the pre-ceremony festivities and she was very friendly and took great care of early guests. During the reception, she remembered I liked Reisling wines and my husband was partial to Dos Equis, so whenever she saw us near the bar, she made sure we were doing fine with our drinks. I was a bit shy of approaching her while she had long line of guests waiting, but she pulled me right up and made sure to take care of our needs first. Very professional lady! Top Shelf's owner, Erin, was my contact during the entire process - from ordering to the end billing. We felt for the service, we had an excellent company with which to work. We recommend Top Shelf and would definitely utilize their services again.

Profile Picture May112018, 5/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We could not be happier!! They worked with us to customize what we wanted to serve and provided an AWESOME bartender (Lance) for the day of the event. Lance made sure my husband and I were never empty-handed and remembered our drink orders throughout the evening. What I really liked about the way they set up your order is that you only pay 75% of your estimated cost up front, and they charge you afterward for whatever over that amount you use. If you don't use that full amount, they reimburse you for what you don't use that is unopened. How can you go wrong with that?!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/20/18, 4 Reviews
4.3

Thank you so much to Top Shelf's management and bartending staff for their service, professionalism, and flexibility in our event planning and execution. We had a large contingent of children and expecting mothers at our reception, so the flexibility in developing a list of "mocktails" with us to accompany the planned cocktail menu was especially accommodating to us and our situation. Both the management in planning, and the serving staff at the event, were extremely pleasant and patient with the large crowds and vast drink menus. Cheers!

Profile Picture Wesley, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Top Shelf was absolutely fantastic to work with. While planning our wedding, we really had no idea what hiring a bartender would be like. However, through our entire year of planning, we worked with Bre in the office and adapted or changed our bar menu several times. She was a pleasure to communicate with every single time. She also had great ideas and her professional expertise and advice was very useful. (Trust me - when she makes a suggestion, it is based on experience - you should listen to her!)

The day of the wedding, Tiffany arrived to bartend at our event. I can't explain enough how amazing she was! Everyone just loved her. She kept the lines down and handled everything so efficiently and wonderfully! We truly enjoyed sharing our day with her! Other vendors even commented on her skills.

I cannot recommend Top Shelf enough. Not only is their service Top notch - they charge wholesale prices for alcohol since they also have a liquor store. I simply couldn't believe how affordable they were!

Thank you to Top Shelf, Bre, and Tiffany for making our wedding reception such a wonderful event!!

Profile Picture Angie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Top Shelf for our 40th Class reunion in September and again in November for our daughter's wedding. We were very pleased with the service at both events. For the reunion, Bre was very easy to work with and helped me understand the whole liquor license process and came up with the best solution for all of us. And because the food at the reunion was an hour and a half late, having the alcohol with a friendly bartender saved the evening. At the wedding, we didn't have time to be concerned about anything that afternoon and evening and we didn't need to be. The bartenders were setup when they said, were friendly and professional. My son said one of them even complimented him on his best man speech. It was so nice to only pay for the alcohol that is consumed and have them bring it all and take it away. What a wonderful team to have with you to help make the day perfect.

Photo for Top Shelf Bartending Services Review - Andrew just happened to be a graduate too.
Profile Picture Elaine, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Your team was so easy to work with even long distance! Your pricing was very affordable and I loved that what ever we did not use, we didn't get charged. Not having the responsibility to go out and buy and trying to calculate what we needed was a huge convenience for us. With last minute add on, you guys did awesome!! I will definitely recommend your services to family and friends.

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

These guys are amazing! My fiance and I had dropped the ball on figuring out our bar for the reception when my wedding coordinator recommended Top Shelf. They were available on short notice (weeks prior to the wedding) and were so professional. All my guests loved how great the service was and some even asked for their contact info after the wedding.

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were great on communication. They were on time for the wedding, great customer service, very accommodating. We were shocked to get a refund with the amount of alcohol we consumed that day lol I will definitely recommend their services.

Profile Picture Anh, 10/8/17, 1 Review
4.2

We used Top Shelf for my daughter's wedding. I looked at all competitors and options and came back to Top Shelf. We did a cash bar but provided beer and wine. Top Shelf did an excellent job setting up, bartenders were very professional, and they took care of everything on the clean up end. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture dennis, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Top shelf saved me! I had originally booked another bar service that ended up not working out and Top Shelf came through amazingly for me! They were extremely good at communicating and taking care of all my requests and update before the day of. Day of, the bartenders were awesome--always make sure the guests as well as my husband and I were taken care of!

Profile Picture Naomi, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We are so pleased with the way Bre bartended at our wedding! She was extremely helpful, professional, and courteous. The guests kept complimenting how awesome she was! Also, all of the staff was super friendly when contacting them with questions. Glad we chose them!

Profile Picture Cara, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were very impressed with the quality of service and flexibility of the bartenders. They made our event even more special. I will definitely use this company again for all of my bartending needs.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Top Shelf, was just that, top shelf. They were simply great to work with. Their main contact met with me in person, walked me through the process of what they do and what the cost would be. Tremendously affordable, they provide the bartenders, who were great. I would describe this as a full turnkey process with not a lot for the wedding party to worry about. Would recommend them to anyone, you can't go wrong.

Profile Picture User7055314, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Top Shelf for our wedding on April 22nd. They were great to work with and everyone was very pleased! i would highly recommend them for your event!

Profile Picture Beth, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Top Shelf was very easy to work with. At first I only planned to use them for bartending, but decided to have them provide the alcohol as well. I thought I could save money by getting it myself, but as the day got closer I realized I'd rather have the peace of mind of someone else taking care of everything versus saving a few dollars. I didn't spend much time at the bar, but my guests were very pleased with the service. I'd highly recommend Top Shelf!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Top Shelf Bartending took care of our company for our holiday party this year. They were very accommodating, responsive and incredibly friendly! Justin and Kimberly did a fantastic bartending our event! Bre was excellent to work through the details of the event prior to the day arriving. She made this service attainable for our company based on our budget. It was worth every penny! Their team went above and beyond to cater to all of our needs including greeting our employees at the front door with a tray of signature drinks I was able to select in champagne flutes to add an elegant touch to our party. They arrived on time to set-up and helped take everything down including clean-up. We were also able to hire an additional server to work our party from their company! She was fantastic with the group! We appreciate everything you did to make our event outstanding! We can't wait to work with your team for years to come! Thank you for your professionalism and excellent service!

Profile Picture User7794004, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We have booked Top Shelf for our January wedding and after trading emails with them, doing so was a no-brainer. I had reached out to a couple of services about the unique situation we're in, as we're having brunch wedding and wanted just a few limited options to keep things from getting crazy. Other bar tenders seemed unsure or hesitant to help, but not Top Shelf. They responded immediately with suggestions, experience from other brunch weddings, and new ideas for signature drinks that they were eager to try. I felt instantly that they knew exactly what they were doing and would be competent and professional. They are so good that our venue will no longer work with any other bartending service!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 1/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Top Shelf supplied and bar tended my wedding this past weekend. They were great to work with! They put up with me changing my order over and over, were very quick to respond every time, and were affordable. You only pay around 75% of your invoice before the event and they either pay you and buy back what isn't used or, if you go over, you pay the rest after. They make sure to bring a lot though so I'm not sure how common that is. I really suggest them!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Top Shelf bar tended & provided alcohol for my wedding out at Red Barn Farm last weekend. It was "Top Shelf"! We hired 3 bar tenders and had 2 bartenders. We had rowdy, heavy drinkers and I didn't see one line all night! My guests loved it! The drinks looked just as good as they tasted. Well worth the money! They buy back alcohol too.

Profile Picture maggie, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved their services. They were able to tailor my needs and provide ways for me to be creative to
try and cut down on some of the liquor costs. Their staff was very sweet and my guests loved the bartender
as was shown in their tips.

Profile Picture Jane, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Top Shelf was extremely easy to work with and very professional! They were very accommodating and gave several options for drink packages. We highly recommend Top Shelf!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Top Shelf did a great job supplying alcohol for our wedding reception! (The event space provided the bartenders). We went into the store to talk about our wedding and sample the drinks. This was very helpful. Top Shelf delivered to our reception on time and picked up the unopened bottles the day after. This made planning the alcohol so easy, trusting the experts to help us to have the right amount for a successful reception. Their amount planned was right on target. Everything was professionally handled. Thank you Top Shelf!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/21/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

We had a great experience with Top Shelf! They were extremely easy to work with, quick to reply to questions and professional. They provided 2 bartenders for the 2 bars at our reception for approximately 200 guests.

They helped to determine what amounts of each type of alcohol should be provided at the wedding and they buy back what has not been opened. Very reasonably priced! Our guests were happy with their service at the reception. Overall, a very good experience!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Top shelf did the bar for my 50th birthday. They provided all the set up, liquor, license. One stop shop. We're willing to just do the local brews I wanted. Didn't insist I have other wine etc. charged on consumption instead of a fixed price per person which was great since 10 who rsvpd didn't show. Our bartender was very personable - Kimberly and helpful.

Profile Picture Keri, 4/1/16, 1 Review