Top Shelf Bartending Service Reviews

74 Reviews for Top Shelf Bartending Service

1 User photo

Top Shelf Bartending Service 1

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

If you’re in need of bartending services for your wedding or rehearsal dinner...look no further. Top Shelf is excellent. We used them for my son’s rehearsal dinner and they were “AH-mazing!” From the day I called them 10 mos before the date they had it totally under control.
    The bride was from Georgia and I requested some type of peach signature sangria and they made the most delicious Georgia Peach Sangria. Every one loved it and I was afraid there might not be enough but have no fear they had it totally under control.
    The 2 bartenders couldn’t have been nicer and were so friendly to all our guests. Nothing was too much for them. They even had to move the bar from upstairs to downstairs when dinner was served and it was seamless!
    Simply put working with Top Shelf was the easiest thing ever. They knew exactly how much we would need for our party of about 85 people and they were spot on.
    Thank you Bre, Erin, Tiffany and I think the other bartender was Steve.
    Everyone was incredible.
    Just a note... while we were planning one of the women I was working with had a baby and I had no idea as whenever I had a question it was answered in no time!
    For any type of party..if you need top bartenders and planning call Top Shelf right away! You will be thrilled!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Top Shelf Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! WE are so glad to hear everyone loved the Georgia Peach Sangria. It's usually a big hit. We were so honored to be able to work with you all and so happy everyone had a great time!

May112018 · Married on 05/11/2018

We had Top Shelf listed as a "preferred vendor" at the venue for our daughter's wedding. Johanna Lindsey was our bartender and she was fantastic! I met her during the pre-ceremony festivities and she was very friendly and took great care of early guests. During the reception, she remembered I liked Reisling wines and my husband was partial to Dos Equis, so whenever she saw us near the bar, she made sure we were doing fine with our drinks. I was a bit shy of approaching her while she had long line of guests waiting, but she pulled me right up and made sure to take care of our needs first. Very professional lady! Top Shelf's owner, Erin, was my contact during the entire process - from ordering to the end billing. We felt for the service, we had an excellent company with which to work. We recommend Top Shelf and would definitely utilize their services again.

• K-Aus

Kristin · Married on 04/20/2018

We could not be happier!! They worked with us to customize what we wanted to serve and provided an AWESOME bartender (Lance) for the day of the event. Lance made sure my husband and I were never empty-handed and remembered our drink orders throughout the evening. What I really liked about the way they set up your order is that you only pay 75% of your estimated cost up front, and they charge you afterward for whatever over that amount you use. If you don't use that full amount, they reimburse you for what you don't use that is unopened. How can you go wrong with that?!

Elaine · Married on 11/04/2017

We used Top Shelf for our 40th Class reunion in September and again in November for our daughter's wedding. We were very pleased with the service at both events. For the reunion, Bre was very easy to work with and helped me understand the whole liquor license process and came up with the best solution for all of us. And because the food at the reunion was an hour and a half late, having the alcohol with a friendly bartender saved the evening. At the wedding, we didn't have time to be concerned about anything that afternoon and evening and we didn't need to be. The bartenders were setup when they said, were friendly and professional. My son said one of them even complimented him on his best man speech. It was so nice to only pay for the alcohol that is consumed and have them bring it all and take it away. What a wonderful team to have with you to help make the day perfect.

Top Shelf Bartending Service 2

Patricia · Married on 11/04/2017

Your team was so easy to work with even long distance! Your pricing was very affordable and I loved that what ever we did not use, we didn't get charged. Not having the responsibility to go out and buy and trying to calculate what we needed was a huge convenience for us. With last minute add on, you guys did awesome!! I will definitely recommend your services to family and friends.

Alexis · Married on 10/13/2017

These guys are amazing! My fiance and I had dropped the ball on figuring out our bar for the reception when my wedding coordinator recommended Top Shelf. They were available on short notice (weeks prior to the wedding) and were so professional. All my guests loved how great the service was and some even asked for their contact info after the wedding.

Anh · Married on 10/08/2017

They were great on communication. They were on time for the wedding, great customer service, very accommodating. We were shocked to get a refund with the amount of alcohol we consumed that day lol I will definitely recommend their services.

Naomi · Married on 07/29/2017

Top shelf saved me! I had originally booked another bar service that ended up not working out and Top Shelf came through amazingly for me! They were extremely good at communicating and taking care of all my requests and update before the day of. Day of, the bartenders were awesome--always make sure the guests as well as my husband and I were taken care of!

Cara · Married on 07/07/2017

We are so pleased with the way Bre bartended at our wedding! She was extremely helpful, professional, and courteous. The guests kept complimenting how awesome she was! Also, all of the staff was super friendly when contacting them with questions. Glad we chose them!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Top Shelf Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you Cara, Bre is definitely amazing at her craft. We're so happy everything was so amazing on your special day. Best of luck to you both!

Kelly · Married on 07/04/2017

We were very impressed with the quality of service and flexibility of the bartenders. They made our event even more special. I will definitely use this company again for all of my bartending needs.

Bubba · Married on 06/10/2017

Top Shelf, was just that, top shelf. They were simply great to work with. Their main contact met with me in person, walked me through the process of what they do and what the cost would be. Tremendously affordable, they provide the bartenders, who were great. I would describe this as a full turnkey process with not a lot for the wedding party to worry about. Would recommend them to anyone, you can't go wrong.

Beth · Married on 04/22/2017

We used Top Shelf for our wedding on April 22nd. They were great to work with and everyone was very pleased! i would highly recommend them for your event!

Heather · Married on 02/11/2017

Top Shelf Bartending took care of our company for our holiday party this year. They were very accommodating, responsive and incredibly friendly! Justin and Kimberly did a fantastic bartending our event! Bre was excellent to work through the details of the event prior to the day arriving. She made this service attainable for our company based on our budget. It was worth every penny! Their team went above and beyond to cater to all of our needs including greeting our employees at the front door with a tray of signature drinks I was able to select in champagne flutes to add an elegant touch to our party. They arrived on time to set-up and helped take everything down including clean-up. We were also able to hire an additional server to work our party from their company! She was fantastic with the group! We appreciate everything you did to make our event outstanding! We can't wait to work with your team for years to come! Thank you for your professionalism and excellent service!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Top Shelf Bartending Service's reply:

Heather, thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad we exceeded your expectations. You guys had a great crowd and it we truly enjoyed serving for you. Looking forward to another great party next year!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 01/08/2017

We have booked Top Shelf for our January wedding and after trading emails with them, doing so was a no-brainer. I had reached out to a couple of services about the unique situation we're in, as we're having brunch wedding and wanted just a few limited options to keep things from getting crazy. Other bar tenders seemed unsure or hesitant to help, but not Top Shelf. They responded immediately with suggestions, experience from other brunch weddings, and new ideas for signature drinks that they were eager to try. I felt instantly that they knew exactly what they were doing and would be competent and professional. They are so good that our venue will no longer work with any other bartending service!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Top Shelf Bartending Service's reply:

Katelyn, You are so sweet! Thank you for such kind words. We are excited for your brunch wedding and you have been a breeze to work with as well!

Kara · Married on 10/22/2016

Top Shelf supplied and bar tended my wedding this past weekend. They were great to work with! They put up with me changing my order over and over, were very quick to respond every time, and were affordable. You only pay around 75% of your invoice before the event and they either pay you and buy back what isn't used or, if you go over, you pay the rest after. They make sure to bring a lot though so I'm not sure how common that is. I really suggest them!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Top Shelf Bartending Service's reply:

Hi Kara, thank you for being so quick to review our services. You were a pleasure to work with as well and no worries on the changes, we want you to be happy with your menu. Glad to hear everyone had a great time. Best of luck to you both!

maggie · Married on 09/10/2016

Top Shelf bar tended & provided alcohol for my wedding out at Red Barn Farm last weekend. It was "Top Shelf"! We hired 3 bar tenders and had 2 bartenders. We had rowdy, heavy drinkers and I didn't see one line all night! My guests loved it! The drinks looked just as good as they tasted. Well worth the money! They buy back alcohol too.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Top Shelf Bartending Service's reply:

Hi Maggie, So kind of you. Our team said you had a great group and everyone had a blast. It was a pleasure to serve you and your guests. Oh and I think you meant "we hired 3 bartenders and had 2 bars". Didn't want anyone to think you hired 3 and only got 2, lol. Thanks again for trusting us to be part of such a special time in your lives. Best of luck! Top Shelf Bartending

Jane · Married on 08/13/2016

I loved their services. They were able to tailor my needs and provide ways for me to be creative to
    try and cut down on some of the liquor costs. Their staff was very sweet and my guests loved the bartender
    as was shown in their tips.

Rebecca · Married on 07/02/2016

Top Shelf was extremely easy to work with and very professional! They were very accommodating and gave several options for drink packages. We highly recommend Top Shelf!

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2016

Top Shelf did a great job supplying alcohol for our wedding reception! (The event space provided the bartenders). We went into the store to talk about our wedding and sample the drinks. This was very helpful. Top Shelf delivered to our reception on time and picked up the unopened bottles the day after. This made planning the alcohol so easy, trusting the experts to help us to have the right amount for a successful reception. Their amount planned was right on target. Everything was professionally handled. Thank you Top Shelf!!

Holly · Married on 04/16/2016

We had a great experience with Top Shelf! They were extremely easy to work with, quick to reply to questions and professional. They provided 2 bartenders for the 2 bars at our reception for approximately 200 guests.

They helped to determine what amounts of each type of alcohol should be provided at the wedding and they buy back what has not been opened. Very reasonably priced! Our guests were happy with their service at the reception. Overall, a very good experience!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Top Shelf Bartending Service's reply:

Thank you Holly for such kind words. The bartenders thoroughly enjoyed your guests and said everyone had a great time. We are grateful to have been part of such a special time in your life. Best Wishes, the Top Shelf Team

Abby · Married on 01/16/2016

The ladies were amazing and so professional and fun the whole night! They treated me and my new husband like royalty and everyone loved the choices we offered. So easy to work with and responsive to all my crazy questions!! Can't thank them enough!

Cindy · Married on 07/18/2015

The people at Top Shelf were wonderful to work with. They were so helpful and really took time to discuss what we wanted for our daughter's reception. They were set up and ready to go just as we had discussed prior to the day. They worked well with our other vendors to provide a wonderful atmosphere. They represented us well as they served our guests, and we will choose them again for future events!

Sherri · Married on 07/04/2015

The bartender was excellent and was willing to try different things to make the perfect drink for our guests. She even helped cut the cake and worked with the other vendors to ensure a wonderful night.

Carrie · Married on 06/26/2015

We used Top Shelf Bartending for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding reception. They were great to work with from initial inquiries through paying the final invoice the week after the event. The great thing about Top Shelf is that they credit you back any unopened product (for us 10 bottles of wine and some cases of beer). That allows you plan without worrying about getting just the right amount. Our bartender, Bethany, was great! She was very personable (full of smiles) and communicated with us throughout the night. Erin, the owner, was also very kind and helpful in all of our dealings with Top Shelf. I would definitely use Top Shelf again in the future and would recommend them to others without hesitation.

Top shelf invited us into the store to talk about our wedding and sample drinks we were thinking about. We wanted to have an open bar with just beer and wine so save money. They gave us the option of having a "signature drink" so that we could offer one mixed drink at the bar and still save a ton of money. They were easy to work with, polite, and personable. We got compliments from our guests on the quality of service from the bar tenders. The bar tenders gave my family what was left of the opened wine and the gallons of the signature drink, so we got our money's worth for what we paid for. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a good time and have quality service.