Deborah's Bridal

Upland, CA View map Visit website

Based in Upland, California, Deborah's Bridal is a sophisticated wedding dress boutique. Owner Deborah has helped to-be-weds find the gown of their dreams since 1978. The extensive selection of designer dresses in the store includes their very own Mori Lee Boutique, Essense of Australia, Allure Couture, Maggie Sottero, Kenneth Winston, Sophia Tolli and more.

To help every client get the perfect fit, Deborah's Bridal provides alteration services. Once you have found your ideal dress, Deborah will help you complete the look with a range of accessories, from veils to jewelry. They also stock preservation kits to help customers treasure their wedding dresses for years to come. Deborah's Bridal also carries bridesmaid dresses and outfits for mothers of the couple.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Jackie
    Jackie P. Married on 07/17/2021

The Perfect Dress Shopping Experience

Very classy and sophisticated environment for any budget!! My dress appointment was the first time I felt like a real bride and the consultants really help you ride that wave nd enjoy the moment!! Deborah's Bridal had so many style and silhouette options to choose from! My consultant helped me narrow down what silhouette I liked and then helped me find my perfect dress. Our wedding was postponed due to COVID but 2 years after purchasing my dress, I was still OBSESSED! Alterations department was so helpful as well which is crazy important...especially for a postponed wedding. Highly recommend :)
  • Lauren
    Lauren L. Married on 02/08/2020

Best experience

I pretty much knew I was going to go to Deborah's first, before I went anywhere else, and I'm glad I did! The whole team was a dream to work with, and Deborah's has a variety of dress sizes to fit into, which as a wedding dress size 24, was so amazing. I was terrified of fitting into the "normal" sizes, and that fear was quelled in the first dress. I tried on tons of dresses, and all of them were amazing. I only had one request - highlight the pearl necklace my late grandfather gave me. They helped me choose what fit I liked the most (I stayed as open minded as possible), and once I found the fit and the style, really honed in and found the Dress. It was one I had found on their website and fell in love with, and I was so excited when it was exactly how I had hoped. We found the veil to match the dress thanks to my wonderful MIL choosing a Mantilla Lace.

The alterations team were the best! I decided to add beads for our evening wedding, to match my veil, and they worked up until the week before the wedding to make sure it was absolutely perfect. I also have a higher waist, and they had to take out some boning to release some bunches that were happening. They are incredible seamstresses and that dress was a dream come true. I love Deborah's and have recommended all my friends to go there.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Matt & Emilia
    27 photos · 05/31/2019

Justin Alexander Justin Alexander Wedding Dresses

Deborah's Bridal is celebrating their 40th year of serving multiple generations of Southern California brides with unparalleled service, selection, and love! Justin Alexander is honored to work with a store that has been dedicated to the bridal industry for 40 years and will continue to provide brides with beautiful dresses and exceptional service for generations to come!

250 N. Central Ave Suite L Upland, CA, 91763
909-985-6336

Wednesday & Thursday 12 Noon to 8 p.m Friday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday 9 A.M. To 5 P.M. Sunday 12 Noon to 4 P.M. Closed: Monday, & Tuesday
Location of (Deborah's Bridal)
250 N. Central Ave. Suite L Upland, CA, 91786