329 W. State St, Redlands, CA 92373 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beloved Couture Bridal

At Beloved Couture Bridal we work with the best design houses and salons in the country to bring our brides a wide selection of new exquisite designer gowns all at up to 75% off of the regular retail price. Just 40 miles northeast of Orange County and with most gowns priced around $1200 or less it is well worth the drive. While our stock changes frequently, some of the designers we regularly carry in our elegant boutique are Enzoani, Hailey Paige, Tara Keely, Martina Liana and many more.

Please visit us during our Sample Sale Events the first Saturday of Feb, May, Aug, and Nov. for even more savings! You can register to attend on our website or eventbrite.

VIP appointments are available for the ultimate bridal experience. When you schedule a VIP appointment you get the entire store reserved just for you and your bridal party. Begin the appointment with a toast. Take as many photos as you like and leave with a swag bag! There is a small fee for a VIP experience.

You will not find high pressure sales people at Beloved, we are here to help you find YOUR dress. We carry sample gowns (we do not special order) most of the sizes we have in stock are 6-14.

Here's the best part...
When you buy your gown at Beloved, you are helping support families who are caring for loved ones with terminal cancer. If you would like to learn more about Beloved, please visit our website. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you find the dress of your dreams.

Follow Beloved Couture Bridal on

15 Reviews for Beloved Couture Bridal

• alyssa

alyssa · Married on 04/05/2019

Loved my dress

First let me just say I love their whole mission- my mom has ALL and I knew I wanted to try to support the cause as soon as she told me about them. I have a gift and curse where the first thing I try on is usually what I end up getting. It wasn't until the very last dress that I and my whole entourage were torn between the two. The sales clerk was lovely and let me try them both on probably two more times each as we debated and ultimately ettled on the second dress. Holy hell was I lucky too that it was exactly my size- no alterations needed aside from bringing up the hem a bit and not to toot my own horn but I looked amazing in it. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Hopefully it's the only time I personally need a dress, but I'll definitely recommend this place to friends in the future.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Cynthia · Married on 12/30/2017

First I love their cause. Second I love the attention they give to you as a bride. I organized the VIP experience where the entire store was just for me and my mom, mother-in-law, sisters, and sister-in-law. It wasnt expensive and it was well worth the experience and the money is going to a good cause. The dresses they have are absolutely stunning. I actually visited the store 3 times. First time was the VIP experience and unfortunately I didnt buy. The second time I went back I bought a dress, but later changed my mind about it. They have a great policy that you can exchange one time. So they happily let me try on other dresses and walked away with one I really liked. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 01/10/2018
  • krca21

Kathryn · Married on 04/27/2013

Very cute shop on Sixth Street in Redlands. They carry donated floor models of designer gowns at discount prices. All profits go to breast cancer research. I found a beautiful Maggie Sottero dress for a great price. Appointment required. It was the first dress I tried on. After trying on a couple others, I couldn't stop thinking about it. The girls there are very nice and helpful. Definitely check here before buying retail.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Award

Beloved Couture Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Sample Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges

Real Weddings

• Kimberly Crest House & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Aside from marrying your best friend, I cannot think of a better feeling you will have on your wedding day than stepping in to your Beloved dress. Beloved Bridal has new designer gowns for discounted prices, and meets with brides in a one-on-one, personal environment. Your loved ones can relax in comfort while you get the individual attention that you will not find in any other off the rack shop. The low prices and high level of service are amazing, but they are just the icing on the cake. You will feel like a million bucks wearing your gown from beloved because every buck you put into it when to breast cancer research. Contact Jennifer for an appointment, you won't regret it.

• 329 W. State St Redlands, 92373 See on map
    Open only by Appointment. You can book an appointment by visiting the home page of our website and clicking the book now button
    Location of (Beloved Couture Bridal)