The Proposal Bridal Boutique

Redlands, CA View map Visit website

The Proposal is a specialty bridal boutique located in downtown Redlands, Ca. It is an intimate and smaller boutique dedicated to providing brides with personalized service and a fun experience. Brides have a choice of two reserved areas during the time of their appointment; a smaller intimate area accommodating 2-3 guests, and a larger area for 4-5 guests. Appointments are required to try on dresses as we give our brides individual and undivided attention. Call the morning of and we may be able to schedule a same day appointment.

The Proposal offers a wide variety of gowns with prices to meet most brides' needs! At The Proposal, we are focused on offering our brides a fun experience while helping them find their dream dress.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
  • Sydney
    Sydney G. Married on 10/16/2021

Fantastic shop!

Lovely little bridal shop in Redlands. You get a really tailored and private experience with top notch customer service. Susan was wonderful and really great at helping me get on the dresses and was very adept at clipping. They have beautiful dresses and great prices. This was the first shop I went to, but I went to 4 more to be sure (2 in LA and 2 in inland empire), and I came back twice to try on my dress again. It’s a beautiful dress and I’m excited for it to show up!

The Proposal Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and congrats on finding your gown!! Yay!! We can not wait for you to come and try on your dress when it arrives!
  • Carrie
    Carrie Married on 05/25/2019

Found the perfect dress here!

Terry was awesome to work with! She was flexible with scheduling appointment times, and allowed us ample time to try on dresses. She helped us with rush-ordering one of the bridesmaid dresses, and she was able to provide a small discount because I had purchased my wedding dress with her. Would certainly recommend this shop to any bride!

Deals

The Proposal Bridal Boutique 1
Exclusive
The Proposal Bridal Boutique 2
Discount

Mention booking your bridal appointment through Wedding Wire, and receive 5% off a special order bridal gown!

330 N. 6th Street Suite, 116 Redlands, CA, 92374
Location of (The Proposal Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding