Arlet Bridal Couture

Riverside, CA View map

Arlet Bridal Couture is a bride's dream come true! With endless choices of couture gowns and class A service, your experience will be unforgettable!
We understand that searching for a wedding gown is such a special moment in a bride's journey, at Arlet Bridal we pride ourselves in making that moment memorable for every bride.
We not only have the largest selection of couture wedding gowns in the Inland Empire but we are proud to have the largest selection of plus-sized gowns as well. Real sizes for real women.
We offer 3 unique types of appointment experiences for our brides to choose from; Classic, Gold, & V.I.B(Platinum)
Our consultants are trained to work one on one with each Bride to bring her vision to life and ultimately, make her a part of the Arlet Bridal Family.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Ms Brumund
    Ms Brumund Married on 09/26/2021

Perfect day!

Yasmín and Sarah at the Dos Lagos location gave me the most incredible dress experience. I can’t imagine a better day with my bride tribe, saying YES to my dream dress. Thank you Arlet!
  • Diana
    Diana S. Married on 06/19/2021

I said yes to the dress

Sarah was an amazing stylist!!! She was so helpful and patient. Highly recommend her and the dresses are gorgeous. Very kind and patient here. Thank you sarah!! Recommend Arlets bridal 100%

Arlet Bridal Couture's reply:

Hi Diana,
    Thank you for your positive review and recommendation!
    We can't wait for your dress to come in and see the big day!

XOXO,
    Team Arlet
    Sarah M. Married on 06/19/2021

So excited to wear my dress in 2021!

Hands Down the best experience I could have asked for! Arlet Bridal went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations for finding my dream dress! The store is huge and there are so many dresses that are all so different yet it still has a very intimate feel. When I walked in they had a sign with name on it and personalized things everywhere. I really felt like they were excited to be a part of my wedding! I fell in love with the second dress I tried on but I tried on a few more just to be sure. I am so obsessed with my dress!!
    I went on the weekend and was initially hesitant about the fee but decided to take the chance. It was so worth it because I was able to have the store to just me, my mom and sister and I was the center of attention. I really appreciated that they only work by appointment because it allowed everyone to focus on me and find me the perfect dress.
    I really love how attentive the entire staff was. Everyone works together to find you the perfect one and by the end you get to know all of the consultants.
    Make Arlet Bridal your first and last stop!
    I can’t wait to marry my husband on 6.19.21!!!!

Real Weddings

• Kyle & Erin
    30 photos · 07/26/2015

Godfather Films Godfather Films Wedding Videographers

When it comes to selection, service, alterations and accessories, you can't do better than Arlet Bridal. We have referred many of our clients there over the years and they were all very satisfied.

10081 Indiana Ave Riverside, CA, 92503
951-359-8922

M, TH, F: 11am-5pm S, Sun: 10am-4pm
Location of (Arlet Bridal Couture)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding