Arlet Bridal Couture Reviews

Arlet Bridal Couture 3
Arlet Bridal Couture 4
Arlet Bridal Couture 5

Sarah Morgan · Getting married on 06/19/2021

So excited to wear my dress in 2021!

Hands Down the best experience I could have asked for! Arlet Bridal went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations for finding my dream dress! The store is huge and there are so many dresses that are all so different yet it still has a very intimate feel. When I walked in they had a sign with name on it and personalized things everywhere. I really felt like they were excited to be a part of my wedding! I fell in love with the second dress I tried on but I tried on a few more just to be sure. I am so obsessed with my dress!!
    I went on the weekend and was initially hesitant about the fee but decided to take the chance. It was so worth it because I was able to have the store to just me, my mom and sister and I was the center of attention. I really appreciated that they only work by appointment because it allowed everyone to focus on me and find me the perfect dress.
    I really love how attentive the entire staff was. Everyone works together to find you the perfect one and by the end you get to know all of the consultants.
    Make Arlet Bridal your first and last stop!
    I can’t wait to marry my husband on 6.19.21!!!!

Arlet Bridal Couture 6
    Arlet Bridal Couture 7
    Arlet Bridal Couture 8
    Arlet Bridal Couture 9
    Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Esparza · Married on 08/28/2019

Found the Dress!

Arlet Bridal was such an amazing Bridal shop. They made everything feel so special, and helped me to find the PERFECT wedding dress. I could not be happier with my experience with them. I waited longer than I should have to find my dress and they still found the perfect one for me. So happy with their service!

Arlet Bridal Couture 10
    Arlet Bridal Couture 11
    Arlet Bridal Couture 12
    Arlet Bridal Couture 13
    Arlet Bridal Couture 14
    Sent on 11/09/2019

Krystle · Married on 01/26/2019

My experience was amazing! I was just looking not really looking to make a commitment. However, the staff, especially Sarah was friendly and flexible. There was no pressure which made for an amazing experience. I left saying yes to MY dress!!!! Thank you ladies so much!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Krystle,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us at Arlet Bridal! We absolutely love that you had a wonderful experience with us, we understand that this is a very important decision and we make it our goal to find your dream gown. We wish you many blessings on your new chapter of your life.

xoxo,
    Blessings,

Katiuska · Married on 01/13/2018

I loved purchasing my dress from this place. They were great the whole time and made sure I left with something I completely loved. I would recommend them to any bride looking for her dress.

Arlet Bridal Couture 15
    Sent on 01/03/2018

Arlet Bridal Couture's reply:

You were a Jewel to work with, and thank you so much for appreciating our team. We wish you the best and many blessings.

Xoxo & Blessing
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 03/21/2017

I would recommend everyone to Arlet's. You will have an awesome shopping experience and no stress. They have a great selection of dresses and April (I believe that's her name) was pleasant, patient, and provided excellent customer service. I went in with one intention and she helped me through the process of identifying what my dream dress really was. Usually appointments last 45 mins, mine was almost 2 hours and never was there a complaint or a look of frustration. This boutique shopping experience surpasses shopping at the chain bridal stores.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Hello Jasmine!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us at Arlet Bridal! It really means the world to know that our Brides are enjoying the special process of picking out her wedding dress. We understand that this is a big decision in a Bride's journey and we make it our goal to bring your vision to life!

Arlet Bridal Team

The most amazing bridal shop with great ladies that are so attentive and sweet. This shop has the most beautiful dresses and made my experience so so special!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Hello Darling!

Thank you for your sweet words! We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion of our staff and our store!

Marissa · Married on 05/06/2016

I came in here after a horrible experience at a boutique in Costa Mesa, they took me without an appointment and squeezed me in knowing I had just had a bad experience elsewhere. Their selection was HUGE and April is soooo nice, I found so many dresses I loved but more importantly I found THE dress here! I highly recommend stopping in to see for yourself!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Hello Marissa!

We are very happy to have been a part of your wedding dress shopping experience! Looking for THE dress is such a special times in a Bride's journey and we do our very best to bring your vision to life! Thank you love for taking the time to write a review, it means the world to know you were happy!

Pat · Married on 03/21/2015

The owner helped me choose my dress and the colors of my dress for my son's wedding, and I was extremely pleased! It can get all so confusing and they really gave me the attention and guidance I needed. The dress was a full length straight-line, strapless satin in bronze with a black lace bodice with a black chiffon wrap to cover my shoulders. I must say I felt like Cinderella at the Ball,and I received so many compliments on my beautiful dress. I highly recommend Arlet Bridal.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Hello Pat!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review! It is our goal to find every bride her dream gown and bring out her beauty! Your sweet words made us all smile!

heather · Married on 03/07/2015

love Arlet Bridal! I had gone to all of the typical bridal stores - David & Alfred Angelo. They had pretty dresses but I felt like they had all been done before and that I was really just another number. At Arlet they have the most unique beautiful gowns at any price range. I gave Arlet a vague idea of what I was looking for and about 10 min later she came back with "the one" The dress came a few months later and was just as expected. I am very grateful for Arlet and her staff. They were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Hi Heather!

Thank you for taking the time to share write a review! It really means so much that your experience was special! Finding the perfect wedding gown is a wonderful and exciting process and we are very happy to have said yes to the dress together!

Arlet Bridal Team

I am impressed by their customer service. They selection is amazing and the owner is really nice and accommodating, Arlet really cares about your day and wants you to find THE perfect dress. I drove almost 2 hours and it was completely worth it! For every bride out there you HAVE TO visit them! On top of it all the prices are a lot better than most bridal shops around! I am really happy with my experience. I can not say enough good things about this place!

To give the story behind why I am so impressed: I fell in love with a dress from a newer collection from Kitty Chen and had called several bridal places and they could not get my dress soon enough for my wedding. I called Arlet's bridal almost giving up on the dress and thought I would have to settle for something else. When Arlet picked up the phone she assured me she could get it and I was baffled! I made and appointment to go try it on, and she surprised me with the dress in my size already there!!! If you know how the process works, most dresses take 4-6 months to come in, she was able to get if for me within ONE WEEK! I also made my alterations with them and I will go try it on this week, can't wait! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH ARLET!!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Christina · Married on 10/25/2013

Arlet's is where style and service meets price. I did NOT like the experiences I had a 2 different David's bridals and I could not afford a high end boutique, although they do guide you toward flattering styles. At Arlet's they have BEAUTIFUL dresses for a reasonable price (mine was $750, but I tried on some as low as $300) and they treat you well and help you find a dress that's right for you!

Sent on 11/16/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/12/2012

Arlet was very friendly and professional. I found my perfect dress with her and her staff's help my first time going dress shopping! We had one little issue with it not being altered enough since I'm so short, but in the end it worked out and the dress was beautiful!

Sent on 11/25/2012
  • Sheena

Sheena · Married on 05/12/2012

I absolutely LOVE this place! Arlet Bridal Couture is amazing. My sister also got her wedding dress here 3 years ago. I tried David's Bridal first & they did NOT have anything. Arlet Bridal had a wonderful selection, ALL of their dresses were just stunning. They are family owned & operated and all of the girls were so sweet & helpful. They were flexible with my 3 week wedding date & had everything altered perfect & in plenty of time. My dress was perfect! The girl who helped me picked out my dress & we knew it was the one from the moment I put in on. And to top it all off, the dress was a great deal! I would recommend this place to everyone! You will love it! :-)

Sent on 06/26/2012

Christina · Married on 04/06/2012

This was my second wedding and I really had no plans for having a spectacular dress. My fiance insisted that he wanted me in traditional white so I figured what the heck, make an appointment and see what style would fit my body type. I tried going to a couple other shops but they refused to give me the time of day.
    At Arlet, they were great. They asked me what i was looking for, since I wasn't sure, they just let me wander around until we found a few. I tried on the dresses and liked a little of this and a little of that but nothing stood out. Finally the sweetest and tiny little older lady comes walking out of the back and asked me questions. I told her our plans and the time of year and then she disappears. Next thing I know she comes walking up with a lace dress and says - you try this on. I wasn't sure about it so I hesitated and she was insistant. Try it on. I did and then walked out of the dressing room. It was the dress! Nothing spectacular but it was all me. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend at $500.00 but in the end with a few minor alterations done by a close friend's mom (it was too long) I had the beautiful dress of my dreams.

Sent on 07/08/2012
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 10/23/2011

I love Arlette's! They are the two of the sweetest ladies! They have an amazing eye for what will suit you best and it was they who found "THE" dress (after I had tried on many...many dresses) I highly recommend them! :)

Sent on 11/15/2011

Cynthia · Married on 06/11/2011

The DRESS!!! What can I say....the ONE and ONLY dress that I tried on!!! I knew it when I saw it, that that was the one!! Not only did I know it, my mom knew it as well as the guests at the wedding when they saw it. It was like it was made especially for me!! Thank you sooo very much to Arlet and your team! The dresses there are beautiful and I would highly recommend brides go and take a look....you don't have to worry about seeing your dress on someone else! They are one of a kind....

Sent on 07/08/2011

Lizeth · Married on 05/07/2011

Arlet was who helped me and I thought she was great, she helped me find my dress which happened to be the first one :) Everyone was helpful in the store and very nice, they helped me to have a good wedding shopping experience which I thought I wouldn't have.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Christina · Married on 05/08/2010

Arlet is the sort of dress fairy you see in movies....Bride walks in with 10-12 pics of dresses.
    Arlet has them ALL.
    You like NONE.
    Arlet picks for you....you fall in love. I bought my dress from her and it was extremely painless. She really knows her stuff. Her Mother works there with her and they are very honest but helpful.
    Definately recommend Arlet Bridal!!!

Sent on 08/17/2010
  • aquiggins

Mandy · Married on 10/17/2009

Arlet absolutely made my wedding day! I started out my dress hunt in completely the wrong direction. I went everywhere in Orange County that anyone recommended with no luck. Then one day I was on my way home from Palm Springs and noticed some bridal stores off of Tyler on the 91. I pulled off and went into Arlet just to check it out. They had a great selection and sorted them by price which was so nice. I picked out about 6 dresses and made an appointment to try them on. When I came back with my sister I tried on the first dress and hated it. The woman helping me politely said that if I didn't like that dress I wouldn't like anything else I picked out. She said she would be right back. The next thing I knew she slipped a dress over my head. As I turned to the mirror it was the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. And the great thing was that it was in my price range (under $1000)!

The women could not have been nicer. They truly did make me a beautiful bride!

Sent on 10/23/2009

Christina · Married on 05/25/2008

I purchased my dress at Arlet Bridal in Riverside for my wedding in May. Arlet was wonderful and very helpful. She did not pressure me and knew her stock very well. In fact, she picked out the dress that I fell in love with. Arlet was very honest and up front about price points and worked within the budget that I gave her. I have recommended other Brides to her in the past and they all loved working with her to find their dress.

Sent on 06/10/2008

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2010

Loved my dress, GREAT cost! And the owners were very accomodating.

Sent on 11/18/2010
  • Elissa

Elissa · Married on 06/23/2013

From the beginning to the end, Arlet was fabulous! On our first meeting, I told her what I was looking for, she walked away and two minutes later came back with The Dress. It was *exactly* what I wanted! The price was what I expected to pay, and in my opinion was worth every penny. Arlet kept my crazy bridal brain on track and reminded me of payments and fittings, and was forgiving and accommodating when I forgot. She remembers every bride's name as well as what dress they purchased, and she goes out of her way to make each bride feel special. I really can't thank Arlet enough for her patience, positive attitude, attention to detail, and professionalism. If you're looking for a dress - start at Arlet's! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Tiffany · Married on 11/12/2011

3.5

I found the perfect dress at Arlet! The customer service was great. My dress did come in little later than expected but they kept in contact with me about it the whole time. I had gone to many shops prior to this one and had no luck. At Arlet they have a ton of dresses and were very helpful!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Mayra · Married on 04/28/2018

Be open minded about the styles of dresses, each body is different so let the experts find your perfect fit!

Sent on 09/29/2017

kelsey · Married on 05/18/2013

My wedding dress was beautiful!! The only thing that I didn't like about them, is that when it came to altering, they didn't do everything I asked so the week before my wedding they had to fix it.. It was in the bust area, it wasn't tight enough, and when I did my final dress fitting, it fit perfect.... but they must have done a not so good job, because after a few dances, I could feel the bust area getting loose, so the stitching must have came out.. (I wasn't doing any super crazy dance moves or anything either...) Nobody noticed, except for me, but I still paid a lot of money for the dress and alterations and it should have been perfect all night long@

Sent on 05/28/2013