Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

39 Reviews for My Little Flower Shop

Corsages (2)
Set Up (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)

Gregory is truly a visionary when it comes to flowers. we discussed what I was wanting for the day, showed him some reference pictures and from there is was all him. He came through on my budget and vision 100%. I couldn't ask for more.

Profile Picture Lara, 4/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

My little flower shop was recommended to us by a friend who was getting married and using their services. We met with the owner (Gregory) and he gave us a great deal as we were having two ceremonies. We met with Gregory several times before the first ceremony and we were very clear with him as to what we wanted and didn’t want. On the day of our first ceremony, we were disappointed in the flowers we got. The bows, the color of the flowers and type of flowers we wanted were wrong. Needless to say, we met with Gregory after the ceremony and let him know we were not happy and expressed to him our concerns for the second ceremony (Biggest one out of the two). Gregory was very helpful and even put together a “sample” for us so we could see what our centerpieces would look like the day of the wedding. We were a little worried about the whole thing, but we were super happy with everything the day of the wedding. The flowers were beautiful!!!, The center pieces, the bows, the bouquet, everything was perfect and we received many compliments from our guests. Even though we had a little scare with our first ceremony, we are super happy and grateful to have worked with Gregory and his staff. We would definitely recommend My little flower shop to everybody!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Gregory was able to turn what I wanted into a reality for the archway, my bouquet, and the centerpieces. I was super satisfied with our floral arrangements!

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements