Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

40 Reviews for My Little Flower Shop

Clean Up (1)
Event Design (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)

Our wedding was a dream come true! Gregory and his staff, Allan & Tyler, are absolutely incredible. Gregory came recommended to us by our venue coordinator and I am SO thankful to have worked with My Little Flower Shop. We met a few different times to go over what my vision was, and Gregory helped shape that vision into sheer perfection on our wedding day. I don't know a lot about flowers, I have a few favorite blooms & I love succulents, but Gregory walked me through the whole thing with just a few photos of flower-inspiration I showed him. Wow, I cannot even explain how much I LOVED my flowers. My bouquet was STUNNING, the bridesmaids bouquets were equally stunning. The Groom & groomsmen boutonnieres were awesome too. Our centerpieces, WOW, they did an incredible job. I wanted something simple, mostly greenery with a few blooms to be cost effective (his prices are so great & reasonable), and some gold candle votives and that's exactly what we got! Even more gorgeous than I imagined it would be. The topper for me, was our sweetheart table. I could cry just thinking about how gorgeous our arrangement was! It matched the setting perfectly, with garland and big beautiful blooms. It was impeccable. Not only is My Little Flower Shop the best in what they do, they are wonderful to work with. Gregory has the biggest heart, and truly goes out of his way to make sure your day is perfect and special. Allan and Tyler worked tirelessly the day of the wedding to make sure all the details were in order, and did so with giant smiles on their faces. I felt so lucky to have them, I knew we were in great hands and that our wedding would be the best day ever. It really was. Gregory even gave me and my mom lovely little bouquets when we stopped by the shop a few weeks before the wedding. Thank you Gregory + team for your spectacular work. Brides, friends, anyone who is looking for flowers & decor with a personal touch, hire My Little Flower Shop ASAP!!! :) :)

Photo of My Little Flower Shop in Palm Springs, CA
Photo of My Little Flower Shop in Palm Springs, CA
Profile Picture MacKenzie, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Gregory is truly a visionary when it comes to flowers. we discussed what I was wanting for the day, showed him some reference pictures and from there is was all him. He came through on my budget and vision 100%. I couldn't ask for more.

Profile Picture Lara, 4/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

My little flower shop was recommended to us by a friend who was getting married and using their services. We met with the owner (Gregory) and he gave us a great deal as we were having two ceremonies. We met with Gregory several times before the first ceremony and we were very clear with him as to what we wanted and didn’t want. On the day of our first ceremony, we were disappointed in the flowers we got. The bows, the color of the flowers and type of flowers we wanted were wrong. Needless to say, we met with Gregory after the ceremony and let him know we were not happy and expressed to him our concerns for the second ceremony (Biggest one out of the two). Gregory was very helpful and even put together a “sample” for us so we could see what our centerpieces would look like the day of the wedding. We were a little worried about the whole thing, but we were super happy with everything the day of the wedding. The flowers were beautiful!!!, The center pieces, the bows, the bouquet, everything was perfect and we received many compliments from our guests. Even though we had a little scare with our first ceremony, we are super happy and grateful to have worked with Gregory and his staff. We would definitely recommend My little flower shop to everybody!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews