The HomeStead in Oak Glen

$14k - $17k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$14k - $17k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

The Homestead in Oak Glen is a vintage wedding event venue located in Oak Glen, California. Tucked away in the scenic part of Oak Glen, the venue exudes a natural splendor that you'll fall in love with upon first glance. Majestic California oaks, massive sycamores, heirloom apple trees and a sprawling lilac field, all give our venue a unique, natural beauty.

Facilities and Capacity: The Homestead provides a natural looking and welcoming atmosphere with privacy for couples and their guests. With its 1893 rock pantry and the 1930's era cabin, you'll find the perfect amount of ambiance for your wedding day.

• Handicapped Accessable
  • Maximum Capacity 195

Services Offered: The Homestead at Wilshire Ranch is a full-service wedding venue with an all inclusive wedding package designed to give your wedding seemless feel. Stress free for wedding party and family. . . .enjoyable for guests. Our All Inclusive HomeStead Weddings include: on-site wedding coordination, use of the Cabin and Cottage for the wedding party to use while they get ready for the day.

Also included in our packge are:

• Wedding party floral
  • Reception centerpieces
  • Dessert - Wedding cake, pie & ice Cream (combination of both)
  • Photo booth
  • Full catering services
  • Choice of a recepton treat: Ice cream Float, Popcorn with Seasoning Bar, or S'mores
  • Dj

Our Wedding Season: We are open for weddings from the last weekend of April until the 3rd weekend of November.

We are open for tours year round: Schedule a tour with us we'd love to show you around!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$15,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$15,220

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

May
October
November

Jeremiah M. Married on 10/10/2020

Mountain Views and Sunsets

When my wife and I first visited The Homestead we fell in love immediately. Paula and her team could not have been more accommodating upon our first visit and when we learned that it was all inclusive for the caterer, dj, bartender, florist, and baker we jumped at the chance to get married there. It was well worth it. We had no idea of the trials and tribulations 2020 had for us and Paula and her team kept us in the loop throughout the year as to what was needed for us to be able to even hold the ceremony in a COVid-19 world. It went off better than expected! Once you arrive at the venue for your wedding you can leave any worries you have at the door. From Emilio the DJ to Chef Henry the caterer we were treated like the day belonged to us. Paula and her worker bees were helpful and patient in getting everything we needed not that we needed much since they thought of everything. There is a private Groom's cabin and a private Bridal cottage that had all the amenities you could need to get ready for your day of days. Located in the picturesque foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains amongst the apple orchards in Oak Glen it was a beautiful day for me and my bride. Also with the ceremony, cocktail, and reception areas all steps away from each other our guests complimented us on not only how convenient and well laid out the venue was but how efficient and seamless everything was as the evening progressed. I could go on about how wonderful it is but you should reach out to Paula and her team and find out for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
    Brooke P. Married on 10/10/2020

Just do it.

If you’re looking for a venue that has a beautiful rustic vintage feel, allows you to not be overly stressed as a new bride, and supplies the best bunch of people to support you on one of the biggest days of your life, this is it. I cannot say enough about the things that The Homestead at Oak Glen provides. Let’s start with the views. If you haven’t been to Oak Glen, just take a ride up there and see for your self. It’s already a cute little town with some of the most beautiful views that you’ll ever see in Southern California but then you find this little venue kind of hidden away that just surprises you with not just a wedding venue, but also some historical stuff, and the most creative/unique general decor you’ll ever see.
    Now my personal favorite: all inclusive. Never in my life did I sit there and think of what my wedding would be like nor did I want to have to do that. I know it’s weird but planning and being organized and overly stressed is not my thing. So, I scheduled an appointment to meet with Paula and that day decided this is where we were getting married. Yep, went to one venue and met one of the sweetest women I have ever met, saw some of the most adorable features in a wedding venue, and was told that I don’t have to make any decisions as far as decoration or center pieces, and booked my wedding. The barbecue food was amazing, the pies that we had in place of cake are still talked about by friends and family, the s’more‘s fire pit bar area was a perfect touch for a chilly night, and the dance floor was some thing I will never forget. My husband and I honestly talk about just wanting to go hang out there we love it that much! If you’re looking for an all inclusive venue that will make this an easy day, supply everything you need from decorations to who your DJ is, this is it. And you’ll gain new friends while you’re at it with Paula, Don, Lexi, and everyone else at The Homestead.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Yunisleydis & William
    25 photos · 10/14/2018

Pricing

11951 Oak Glen Rd Yucaipa, CA, 92399
Location of (The HomeStead in Oak Glen)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding