Beloved Couture Bridal Reviews

Beloved Couture Bridal 2
  • alyssa

alyssa · Married on 04/05/2019

Loved my dress

First let me just say I love their whole mission- my mom has ALL and I knew I wanted to try to support the cause as soon as she told me about them. I have a gift and curse where the first thing I try on is usually what I end up getting. It wasn't until the very last dress that I and my whole entourage were torn between the two. The sales clerk was lovely and let me try them both on probably two more times each as we debated and ultimately ettled on the second dress. Holy hell was I lucky too that it was exactly my size- no alterations needed aside from bringing up the hem a bit and not to toot my own horn but I looked amazing in it. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Hopefully it's the only time I personally need a dress, but I'll definitely recommend this place to friends in the future.

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Beloved Couture Bridal 3
    Beloved Couture Bridal 4

Cynthia · Married on 12/30/2017

First I love their cause. Second I love the attention they give to you as a bride. I organized the VIP experience where the entire store was just for me and my mom, mother-in-law, sisters, and sister-in-law. It wasnt expensive and it was well worth the experience and the money is going to a good cause. The dresses they have are absolutely stunning. I actually visited the store 3 times. First time was the VIP experience and unfortunately I didnt buy. The second time I went back I bought a dress, but later changed my mind about it. They have a great policy that you can exchange one time. So they happily let me try on other dresses and walked away with one I really liked. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 01/10/2018
  • krca21

Kathryn · Married on 04/27/2013

Very cute shop on Sixth Street in Redlands. They carry donated floor models of designer gowns at discount prices. All profits go to breast cancer research. I found a beautiful Maggie Sottero dress for a great price. Appointment required. It was the first dress I tried on. After trying on a couple others, I couldn't stop thinking about it. The girls there are very nice and helpful. Definitely check here before buying retail.

Sent on 05/01/2013
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 10/27/2012

Jennifer at Beloved took special care of my time in their store and really tried to find a dress that fit my personality and taste within my budget. I couldn't have been happier with my dress!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Katie · Married on 05/20/2012

I have not only had my own gown shopping experiences, but been with several other brides on their gown shopping trips, this store takes the cake on customer service and selection!

I found the website for this shop when I was googling around for a particular designer. When I saw their cause I knew I had to go there for my gown, even if I didn't find the perfect dress, I knew I needed to give them a shot. My mother died recently of breast cancer, and if I'm going to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a dress, I'd rather see that it goes to a good cause.

From the moment I set my appointment, I was a happy camper. The lady emailed me a response telling me to bring a couple friends and a camera (!!). No bridal shops around allow you to bring a camera, I was thrilled! They only set one appointment at a time and only open the store for appointments, so me and my gals were the only ones in the shop. It was so nice.

When we got there, the lady was all smiles and full of positiveness. She asked what my budget was and told me that if I accidentally pulled a dress for more than my budget she wouldn't let me put it on. I found this wonderful! She wasn't trying to get me to overspend like some other shops, she did her best to keep me within or under my $1,000 budget. She also told me that they get new shipment in all the time so if there's a style I start leaning towards, she can keep an eye out for it and call me if something comes in, or I can stop by periodically and check out the new stuff they have in.

Low and behold I had picked a $2,000 dress to try on, she pulled it out of my pile and said "This is your out of budget dress, do you want another one like it, or do you want me to just go put it away?" It was the only lace dress that I had pulled, so I asked her to find a replacement, and what she came back with was the dress that made me cry. It was a beautiful Maggie Sottero that was originally priced at about $1,700 and I walked away with it for $850.

You might think that having to buy the dress off the rack is a disadvantage, but they had so many dresses in so many different sizes I never once ran out of things to try on or options for style. All of the dresses there were in great condition and I loved that got to take the dress home that day. Best of all, you can spend $1,000 or more on your beautiful wedding dress and feel fabulous about it!

Good deals, for a great cause. I have and will be recommending this shop to any bride-to-be I come across.

Sent on 06/26/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/20/2012

Good deals, for a great cause.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Emily · Married on 07/23/2011

Anyone planning a wedding knows how quickly the budget adds up. Buying my dress from Beloved Couture Bridal allowed me to get a designer gown at a fraction of the cost and feel good that the proceeds from the purchase are going towards such a great cause.

I'm not very good at making decisions so I wasn't ready to decide the first time I visited the store. Then on my second visit, I think I tried on the final 3 dresses that I was deciding between at least 4 times. Through it all, Jennifer was so patient with me and so understanding of the big decision that I was making. She was also good at reminding me that it wasn't about what my family in the room wanted to see me in - it was about the dress I felt was right for me.

In the end, I selected the perfect dress for me. Every time I look at pictures from our wedding day, I am so happy with the dress I picked!

Sent on 10/02/2012

charity · Married on 07/12/2011

The most amazing shopping experience of my life!!!

Sent on 07/31/2011

Molly · Married on 04/28/2011

First off, the service is great. Jennifer is very professional, but also friendly and willing to go out of her way to help. She was able to find a dress for me based on my body type and personal style. Moreover, although the dress was a practically new sample dress, she was able to sell it to me for a deeply discounted price. The other great thing about Beloved Couture Bridal is that if my plans change, and the dress no longer fits the venue, they can accept exchanges, which most bridal shops don't do. Based on price, quality, flexibility and customer service, I don't see why anyone would go anywhere else!

Sent on 07/28/2011

sarah · Married on 04/17/2011

wonderful experience and assistance

Sent on 04/18/2011

ami · Married on 08/27/2010

I came across this store by accident while looking for a bridal store near my mother's house(I live near the LA area). I didnt really know what to expect since it wasnt your typical bridal store. In all honesty, I was given more attention because the store is only open for appt's. I was impressed by their inventory of dresses, and most of all I felt good that I found a dress and I helped someone in the process. A Cancer victim and their family will have to worry a little less about their bills or groceries for every dress that is bought. I wouldnt have found my dress at the price I paid anywhere else for a Top-Designer Bridal dress. I have told everyone I know about Beloved Bridal, and they too have passed it on to others looking for a bridal dress. It is such a great program, I am suprised that more people do not know about it.
    I work in a non-profit Cancer Hospital, so I will continue to do my part to pass on information about Beloved Bridal Couture. Hopefully, others can find a great dress and continue to help Cancer victims and their families.

Sent on 04/20/2011

Carolyn · Married on 08/07/2010

I found the perfect dress at Beloved Couture Bridal. There were so many styles to choose from but we all knew which one was perfect for me! The staff is professional and amazing. I love that I was the only one in the shop and all attention was on me. It was great to have run of the store and also had grandmas, MOB, maid of honor and aunt join! The best part about Beloved is that paying for my dress, (very well priced) is helping a family get through a tough time in their life. Thank you Beloved Bridal for the amazing things you do for families with cancer (and for brides too!)

Sent on 11/11/2010

Desiree · Married on 01/23/2010

Jennifer is great, and so helpful. Loved my dress!

Sent on 12/06/2010

Darcy · Married on 01/17/2010

This was the first place i went & also where i chose my wedding dress!
    I enjoyed the "by appointment only" because Jennifer was able to
    devote her time in finding the perfect dress for me. :)

Sent on 02/20/2010

Melanie · Married on 05/22/2010

3.0

Great bridal shop. They donate all of their proceeds to cancer research. They are very affordable and friendly. They are only open by appointment though. I'm sure it's to help keep their costs down so they can donate more!

Sent on 05/31/2010