1325 Prospect Drive, Redlands, CA 92373 Map · Phone number

About Kimberly Crest House & Gardens

Kimberly Crest House & Gardens is a European retreat centered in historic Redlands, CA driving distance for Inland Empire, Los Angeles and Orange County brides. The 1897 French Chateu styled mansion is Southern California's castle and is nestled in 6.25 acres of Italian Renissance gardens.

The estate was donated to the people of Redlands and is operated by a non-profit. The grounds are rented by the hour and include the use of the entire 6.25 acres. Our location makes the estate ideal for morning ceremonies with champigne brunches or sunset ceremonies with receptions to follow at one of the many beauitful reception venues in the city and each year a few lucky brides get to hold their reception under stars at Kimberly Crest.

Next door in Prospect Park the historic 1896 Carriage House has been restored and serves as an event venue. The park area can seat up to 200 for a ceremony or reception with the interior of the Carriage House seating up to 80 people at tables or serving as a dance hall for the latter half of the reception.

With acres of beautiful gardens to choose from there are endless options for setting up your dream wedding. We offer 4 preferred caterers or allow outside catering for a small charge. Rentals are done through Party Plus Rentals, allowing you to completely customize your event. Schedule a consultation today to see this priceless landmark for yourself.

Follow Kimberly Crest House & Gardens on

Outdoor wedding reception
f5b400847d6801ae 1521831035 25fa4996513104bf 1521831034 1ec2748cc5946d34 152183

12 Reviews for Kimberly Crest House & Gardens

kristin · Married on 01/24/2015

I had my wedding at Kimberly Crest in January of this year. I absolutely fell in love with Kimberly Crest the moment I stepped foot on the grounds. The wedding coordinator, Tonja, was such a pleasure to work with and made my day so easy and no stress at all!
    The wedding venue is so beautiful you barely need to decorate which is so great for a low budget Bride. The gardens and house speak for themselves and make your ceremony and reception such a classy event.
    My guests still talk about what a beautiful wedding we had and I've heard a few say they would like to get married there as well!
    Do yourself a favor and book your wedding here!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Leigh Ann · Married on 09/27/2013

My daughters wedding was so beautiful at this venue. I have heard nothing but compliments from everyone. Amanda is amazing easy to work with and very professional. Anthing you need that is within the guidelines of the property she did with a smile on her face. I am so glad we choose not to listen to the negative reviews that have been posted and went with our gut. We only had the ceremony here and not a reception but we loved everything about it.. Highly recommend a perfect day....

Sent on 10/02/2013

Kimberly Crest House & Gardens's reply:

Thank you! We are so glad that the wedding was everything you both dreamed it would be. Best of luck to your daughter and her husband.

I absolutely love Kimberly Crest! Absolutely gorgeous venue that I fell in love with immediately. We had another location already booked but we cancelled as soon as we visited Kimberly Crest! Aside from the location, Amanda, the wedding coordinator, was absolutely amazing. I would not have survived the big day without her. From coordinating the rental deliveries, to grabbing me cold waters (and holding the bottle to the back of my neck between photos to help me cool down!) to having great suggestions for photo locations and poses, she was fabulous. I'm so happy with our big day and wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Kimberly Crest House & Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was honored to be a part of your beautiful wedding and I cannot wait to see those photos. Best of luck for a long and happy marriage. love, Amanda

Kimberly Crest House & Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

• Posh Peony Floral and Event Design
    Posh Peony Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

I love working with Kimberly Crest! This venue is such a hidden gem and it is truly so beautiful! I am very fortunate to be on their vendor list and look forward to each wedding we create. The staff is friendly and professional and will do whatever it takes to make your day amazing. This place is magical!

• SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS
    SOUND GARDEN PRODUCTIONS Wedding DJs

If you want an amazing wedding that will set you apart, Kimberly Crest is the venue. Incredible ambiance, great staff and of course great vendors. Fred Davis Sound Garden Productions

• Arrowhead DJ and Events
    Arrowhead DJ and Events Wedding DJs

One of my favorite places to work! This beautiful historic home in Redlands, CA lends itself to brides as an incredible place to tie the knot. Plus the views are outstanding. We specialize in lighting the grounds for evening events.

• 1325 Prospect Drive Redlands, 92373 See on map