On Location Hair and Makeup

Boerne, Texas View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

On Location Hair and Makeup is an experienced hair and makeup company specializing in weddings and special events, based out of Boerne, Texas. They'll come to you at the venue of your choice, ensuring the morning of your special day is relaxed and stress-free. Their team of licensed stylists are skilled in airbrush makeup, tanning, bridal styling and more. On Location Hair and Makeup looks forward to taking care of all your beauty needs on one of the most important days of your life.

This award-winning company prides themselves on their high-quality service and complete customer satisfaction. They promise to do everything they can to meet your expectations. Renee Green, the owner of On Location Hair and Makeup, has over 10 years of experience in the wedding industry, and offers multiple packages to choose from. Their services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Spray tanning
  • Facials
  • Updos and styling
  • Wedding party

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$25

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$25

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$50

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Makeup
Spa
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Morgen
    Morgen Z. Married on 05/22/2021

Absolutely wonderful experience

My bridal party and I loved our experience with Renee!!
    Courtney K. Married on 02/09/2021

Great Makeup, Wonderful Person

I cannot say enough about Renee. She was so kind and professional. I not so low key want to be her new best friend. She asked questions on what I preferred and provided suggestions. Showed up on time and ready to go! I only had her booked for my bridal hair/makeup and my mom’s hair but she graciously accepted to do my mom’s make up as well when she asked last minute. She even was willing to do hair/makeup for my Grandma who has dementia and worked so lovingly and patient with her while my mom stood by to help with any confusion Grandma might have. All of this on Mother’s Day I might add. I would use OLHM and Renee 1,000 times over! Absolutely worth every penny and more! Thank you so much for everything, you don’t know how much I appreciate it ALL!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 01/05/2021

Renee is the BEST!

WOW- What can I say except Renee is the BEST! I had some bad trials with other hair & make up artists and when I found Renee I read ALL of her reviews. One thing that rings true in everything that I read is that she is so much fun to work with. She truly loves her job and makes everyone feel at ease. She is very patient for those of us who are not exactly sure what we want for our wedding day look, and there were a few of us who needed help deciding. Working with Renee is one of the best experiences I've had and she made everyone in the bridal party look their best. She has so many ideas and tricks to make you look perfect. I purchased clip in extensions for the day of the wedding and they matched perfectly when I purchased them. But when I got in the chair to have them put in we realized that after having my hair toned they were a shade brighter. Ugh- I was so disappointed, but Renee jumped in to action and she airbrushed a little make up over them to add low lights and they matched perfectly. Who would have thought to do that????!! I would HIGHLY recommend hiring her for any event you are attending where you want to look your best. Thank you Renee for all of your hard work and making our day so special. We truly enjoyed having you with us all day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

On Location Hair and Makeup Price Rates

Walstonphoto Walstonphoto Wedding Photographers

One of the most professional and organized HMUA in the Texas area. Renee is a joy to work with, and brings a wonderful atmosphere to the set. Renee is prepared, organized, and skillful at getting everyone ready and looking absolutely fantastic. Her vibrant personality makes the experience fun and helps calm those pre-ceremony jitters.

Mansion By The Sea, L.L.C. Mansion By The Sea, L.L.C. Banquet Halls

Excellent hairdresser and make up artist. Very popular at Mansion by the Sea.

Boerne Boerne, Texas, 78006
210-762-6095
361-438-0236
Location of (On Location Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding