About Katy Reddell Beauty

Ensuring you beauty and confidence on your special day!

I'm a licensed cosmetologist and MUD certified makeup artist serving the Austin and surrounding areas. I have over 200 hours of advanced makeup training in addition to my cosmetology license. I specialize in extensions, special occasion hair, natural makeup, studio makeup, tattoo coverage, eyebrow shaping, and beautiful lash applications. I work alone or with a trained assistant depending on party size. I realize the importance of a customized, perfected look for your special occasion and client satisfaction is my priority!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Textured Styling (2)
Contour Makeup (2)
Blowouts (1)
Hair Extensions (1)

Katy is amazing. In the whole wedding process, hair and make-up were what I was most nervous about. It's a good week if I get foundation and mascara on once, so I was terrified of not looking like myself. Katy took my fears to heart and gave me a beautiful, natural look. My hair was perfect as well. I got so many compliments, all because of her!

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Ahhh-mazing! I don’t know what else there is to say about Katy!
I contacted Katy after my initial stylist disappointingly not working out. Fortunately, with our wedding being on a Friday, Katy was miraculously available! Well, she graciously moved some things around in her schedule to accommodate our big day. She was so sweet and reassuring while planning what we’d like to have done, which was exactly what I needed as all of the other planning stresses were heightened.
Katy made a schedule for all of my bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, flower girl, and myself, so I didn’t have to coordinate when everyone needed to arrive to have their hair and makeup done. Huge help!
Then for the actual hair and makeup - I was a little anxious because I did not have a trial run. Katy requested pictures and a description of what I was wanting, and she reassured me she could do what I was wanting if I wasn’t able to get in with her for a trial before the day of the wedding. She was confident, and I trusted her.... and she did not disappoint. On the contrary, she absolutely blew me away! Both hair and makeup were absolutely perfect! Even better than what I described or gave her examples of from Pinterest. I had so many compliments on both my hair and makeup. Katy killed it!!
As a part of her services, she even gave us a touch up kit to use before the ceremony and reception. My skin looked flawless after she airbrushed the makeup (and it was far from perfect with all of the stress leading up to the big day).
I have a hard time finding lip and cheek colors that go well with my skin tone, and she blew me away on her first attempt! She matched the color so well that I actually had to follow up with her when we got back from our honeymoon to ask what colors she used, so I could get some to use more regularly.
I absolutely love Katy and highly recommend her - you will not be disappointed!! She’s so incredibly sweet and accommodating and will make you look stunning on your big day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/17/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1480475721074 image1

1 ENDORSEMENT

1213 W 5th St, Unit B1, Austin, TX 78703   See On Map
254-749-9947 (phone)
Katy Reddell Beauty is a wedding makeup artist and hairstylist from Austin servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New Braunfels, San Antonio, and Belton. Katy Reddell Beauty is a professional cosmetologist that has been part of the central Texas wedding industry since 2014 specializing in weddings and events.