Katy Reddell Beauty Reviews

Katy Reddell Beauty 4
Katy Reddell Beauty 5
  • Samantha

Samantha Maraval · Married on 10/26/2019

Flawlessly executed wedding updo & makeup!

Katy is an incredibly talented hair & makeup artist! I’m still receiving compliments about my wedding updo and friends have even asked for my photos so they can use them as inspiration for their own weddings. I met with Katy about 2 months before my wedding for my trial. Like most brides, I had Pinterest boards with inspiration and Katy carefully reviewed the photos and offered up her suggestions on which she thought would look best based on my skin tone and hair color/texture. I barely had any feedback for Katy after the trial - she really nailed it on the first try! Fast forward 2 months to my wedding date, Katy was punctual and brought such calm & positive energy to my wedding date. Katy somehow managed to make my hair & makeup look even better than my trial on the day of my wedding. My family & friends couldn’t believe how much volume she was able to create using only my real hair! My makeup also looked flawless! We decided to only use 1 layer of the airbrush foundation instead of 2 (which is what we did for the trial), and I was really happy about that decision as I looked more myself. Did I mention how much my family & bridesmaids LOVED their hair & makeup too? My mom can be really picky about her hair & makeup, and Katy made her look like my sister that day! I honestly couldn’t have been happier with Katy and Kasey’s services and would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Austin area!

Katy Reddell Beauty 6
    Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Alyson

Alyson Rodgers · Married on 10/18/2019

She is wonderful

I loved working with Katy. She did all the bridesmaids hair and makeup as well as mine and everything turned out flawlessly. I was breaking out the weeks before (wedding stress.. you know) and no one could tell because she did such a great job. All of our hair and makeup just turned out so beautifully. She was also a pleasure to be around the day of - a very calming influence and just fun to hang out with. My bridesmaid has already decided that she is booking her for HER wedding too.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Anna Broderick · Married on 01/11/2019

So talented!!

Katy is amazing!! Not only is she super sweet but she's very talented! She knew exactly what I was looking for on my wedding day and my hair and makeup came out perfect! All of my bridesmaids, my mom and my husband's mom loved their looks too! And the hair and makeup lasted the entire night! Highly recommend Katy!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Dutcher · Married on 12/13/2018

Perfect Experience!

Katy and her team did my bridal hair and makeup, along with 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms over a 5.5 hour period and they were amazing and efficient! I've never seen so many selfies being taken by my girlfriends and mom because they looked so great (hah!!). Katy is so professional and sweet and she truly wants to make you look your best on your big day. From the beginning when I did my trial for my engagement pictures, I was so happy with the results. Go with Katy, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Heather · Married on 10/26/2018

Katy is amazing

Katy is seriously amazing at what she does. She works quickly but produces high quality work. Katy is extremely calm, cool, and collected, which is extremely helpful on wedding day. I am so obsessed with her work and wish I could have her style my hair on a daily basis. Booking Katy should be the easiest and best decision you make in the wedding planning process.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing hair and makeup!

Katy did a wonderful job on hair and makeup! She listened closely to all requests and everyone loved the results - when there is a 50 year age gap between guests, thats a huge accomplishment! Thank you, Katy!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Jenn · Married on 09/08/2018

Katy was great! I didn’t even have to change one thing on the wedding day. She did it perfectly and all the women loved her!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Hannah · Married on 07/13/2018

Katy Reddell is absolutely AMAZING

The original girl who was supposed to do my makeup for my wedding cancelled 3 days before. A friend recommended Katy to me and she was so flexible to work with my schedule on such short notice. She gave me exactly what I wanted and was so kind, patient, and sincere. I felt like my friend was doing my makeup! She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/23/2018

Katy is absolutely amazing! On your wedding day you want to feel like you are your most beautiful self, and Katy did exactly that for me! I have never felt more beautiful! Katy is the sweetest person to work with, and she makes you feel so comfortable! She can take any vision you have and make it happen. Katy was so accommodating to me and all my bridesmaids and flower girls! She helped keep us all on schedule and make all of us look and feel beautiful! I could not have imagined anyone else doing my hair and makeup for my wedding! I highly recommend Katy for your wedding hair and makeup artist. You won’t regret it! I know I will be using her for several events to come!

Katy Reddell Beauty 12
    Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 12/16/2017

Katy is amazing. In the whole wedding process, hair and make-up were what I was most nervous about. It's a good week if I get foundation and mascara on once, so I was terrified of not looking like myself. Katy took my fears to heart and gave me a beautiful, natural look. My hair was perfect as well. I got so many compliments, all because of her!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2017

Ahhh-mazing! I don’t know what else there is to say about Katy!
    I contacted Katy after my initial stylist disappointingly not working out. Fortunately, with our wedding being on a Friday, Katy was miraculously available! Well, she graciously moved some things around in her schedule to accommodate our big day. She was so sweet and reassuring while planning what we’d like to have done, which was exactly what I needed as all of the other planning stresses were heightened.
    Katy made a schedule for all of my bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, flower girl, and myself, so I didn’t have to coordinate when everyone needed to arrive to have their hair and makeup done. Huge help!
    Then for the actual hair and makeup - I was a little anxious because I did not have a trial run. Katy requested pictures and a description of what I was wanting, and she reassured me she could do what I was wanting if I wasn’t able to get in with her for a trial before the day of the wedding. She was confident, and I trusted her.... and she did not disappoint. On the contrary, she absolutely blew me away! Both hair and makeup were absolutely perfect! Even better than what I described or gave her examples of from Pinterest. I had so many compliments on both my hair and makeup. Katy killed it!!
    As a part of her services, she even gave us a touch up kit to use before the ceremony and reception. My skin looked flawless after she airbrushed the makeup (and it was far from perfect with all of the stress leading up to the big day).
    I have a hard time finding lip and cheek colors that go well with my skin tone, and she blew me away on her first attempt! She matched the color so well that I actually had to follow up with her when we got back from our honeymoon to ask what colors she used, so I could get some to use more regularly.
    I absolutely love Katy and highly recommend her - you will not be disappointed!! She’s so incredibly sweet and accommodating and will make you look stunning on your big day!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

Katy and her two assistants (Bailey and Kasey) were absolutely amazing! We had quite an early morning due to our ceremony time and Katy arrived early and was quickly ready to get started! She made us (myself, 6 bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law) feel and look absolutely beautiful. I could not have been happier with how everyone's hair and makeup looked --- she really took the time early on to find out what my wedding vision was and executed it on the day-of perfectly! I would not hesitate to hire Katy for any event!

Katy Reddell Beauty 13
    Katy Reddell Beauty 14
    Katy Reddell Beauty 15
    Sent on 12/03/2017

Katy Reddell Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Jenna! We absolutely loved getting to know each and every one of you and had so much fun! I wish you and your new hubby a lifetime of adventure and happiness. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Kerbie · Married on 10/28/2017

I loved working with Katy! After my dress wasn’t finished for my bridal portraits, she was so patient with rescheduling a last minute session for me. I showed her a ton of pictures that I liked “parts” of for my hair and she was able to piece each part together to make my dream hair style! I felt absolutely stunning after her makeup and hair work was done & would 100% book her again for any special occasion! She did a great job of making a similar, yet individual look for each of my bridesmaids. Katy and her assistant were so easy going and fun in the bridal suite as we got ready, which definitely helped calm my nerves.

Katy Reddell Beauty 16
    Sent on 12/05/2017

Katya · Married on 10/22/2017

Where do I begin talking about how AMAZING Katy is?! You know you had a fantastic hair and makeup artist when the first thing people say during and after the wedding is how beautiful the bride looked, both in person and in pictures! For all those complements, I have to give all the credit to Katy! I looked at so many hair and makeup artists in the Austin area because for my wedding, I knew exactly what I was looking for and it had to be perfect. I'm also pretty good at doing my own makeup and hair so it would take someone truly extraordinary to impress me and my bridesmaids and Katy far FAR exceeded any expectations we had. She is not only incredibly talented but she is also the nicest, sweetest and kindest person and is so calm under pressure which is exactly what you need on your big day. She is truly skilled with hair as well as makeup and seriously, I think she is the best hair and makeup artist in the whole Austin/Hill Country area. Everyone who saw our pictures said they looked like something out of a magazine. She really captured the dreamy, ethereal and romantic look I wanted for our wedding and all my bridesmaid were incredibly happy. She is particularly awesome with contouring and eyebrows. Overall, she is PHENOMENAL and I will recommend her to anyone getting married or needing hair/makeup for a special event.

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Katy!! She was the sweetest and so accommodating. She made me and my bridesmaids feel flawless and stunning. Not only is she a master of her craft she is seriously the kindest person. I wish my best friend was getting married in Texas so we could use Katy again!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Megan · Married on 09/29/2017

Katy is the best at what she does. She is so gifted and talented. I was so worried about hair and make up day of, and she made sure all of my concerns were not an issue. She worked with our day of schedule and was so wonderful the entire time! Not only did she do a fabulous job on both hair and makeup, but it lasted the ENTIRE DAY AND NIGHT. She is so nice to work with. There is no one I will go to for hair and makeup besides her! She's the BEST!

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2017

Katy is AMAZINGLY talented. She is excellent at communicating and really listens to what you envision. She is creative, unique and truly one of the sweetest people I have ever must. Katy arrived early and ready to start on my wedding day. She makes you feel calm, comfortable and pays attention to every detail. I wanted to stay looking natural on my wedding day and she exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Katy for all beauty needs.

Katy Reddell Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much, Tori!! You are such a beautiful person inside and out and I wish you and Billy a lifetime of happiness!

courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

Katy did airbrush makeup for a wedding I was in and she did a great job!

Sent on 10/13/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/23/2017

Katy is such a talented hair/makeup artist and she is also one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I went in for a hair and makeup trial a few months before the wedding and Katy nailed the hair and makeup look I wanted on the first try. Katy was so professional. On the wedding day, she had all of her tools and equipment set up in the bridal suite and ready to go before the bridesmaids and I even arrived. She is very good at responding to emails and paying her through venmo makes it super convenient on the wedding day! Katy did hair and makeup for me and one of my bridesmaids and she went above and beyond both of our expectations. I got compliments all night long about how amazing my makeup looked (even after I had cried a lot of it off during the ceremony. Katy left a touch up kit for me that did wonders)! Katy is awesome and I would recommend her services to any bride/bridal party looking for exceptional talent at affordable prices!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Katy Reddell Beauty's reply:

Megan-- thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. You were absolutely stunning and I wish you and Brandon the very best! I can't wait to see pictures!

Kim · Married on 05/26/2017

Katy did hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my bridesmaids for my May 26, 2017 wedding. She did a wonderful job on everyone and my hair and makeup stayed flawless for the entire night (despite being outside a lot). She was very responsive throughout the process and offered some great packages at reasonable prices. Katy was early on my wedding day, which was definitely a plus. She is very personable and was fun to hang out with while she was working on our hair and makeup. I did not decide on my hairstyle until literally about five minutes before Katy did my hair. Katy was able to replicate a hairstyle from a picture perfectly (probably even better than the picture) again just five minutes after I first showed it to her. My girls all loved their hair and makeup as well. Katy will definitely make you look beautiful on your big day!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Lori · Married on 03/26/2017

I’m not exaggerating, but I looked amazing on my wedding day thanks to Katy. My wedding was at 11 am, so we started hair and makeup at 5 am. Katy was there right on time, ready to get started, and never complained about how early it was! She did my hair and makeup around 7 am, and after dancing and sweating during my reception, I still looked great when the wedding ended at 4 pm.
    Katy can do pretty much anything with your hair and makeup, and if there is something you don’t like, she will change it. She listens to her clients and wants them to be happy with their look. Most of my bridesmaids didn’t have anything specific in mind when it came to their make-up, but she made everyone look their best! She was also really easy to communicate with and her prices are unbeatable!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Paige · Married on 09/24/2016

Katy was beyond amazing! Her talent is unbelievable! I have literally never had so many compliments from both males and females about how stunning yet natural my makeup looked! It was no less than 100 degrees with crazy humidity and my hair and makeup stayed flawless for 10+ hours! Katy completed 12 girls' hair and makeup in less than 6 hours and everyone looked incredible!! As the bride I had a general theme I wanted for all the bridesmaids' hair & somehow she created a zillion unique yet similar looks- every single girl was not lying when they said how obsessed they were with their hair and makeup! She even traveled 8 hours to my venue! Katy will be a gem to your wedding day! She's super laid back and fun, not to mention gorgeous so all of my 'getting ready' pics with her in it are so pretty!!!
    I should add I'm not one to ever wear much makeup yet when I first looked at myself all 'done up' I wasn't taken aback like I have been before with professional makeup! I still looked like myself just a much, much prettier version!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Nikki · Married on 09/23/2016

Katy did my sisters hair and makeup for her wedding and she looked absolutely beautiful!! She loved the final results and so did we!! I'll always go to Katy if I ever need any hair or makeup done for any occasion. She definitely knows what she is doing!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Valerie · Married on 08/22/2016

Katy is very talented at what she does. She is professional and pays great attention to detail. She did my daughter's makeup and hair for prom and it turned out great!! We will definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Brandee · Married on 08/22/2016

We have had the amazing opportunity to work with Katy a few times now. She is always professional and her work is amazing. She made each of the girls look beautiful. We can't wait for our next event for her to work her magic again!

Sent on 08/26/2016