On Location Hair and Makeup Reviews

57 | Boerne, TX

57 Reviews for On Location Hair and Makeup

57 On Location Hair and Makeup Reviews

Caroline · Married on 09/02/2018

I am still SO impressed with Renee and how amazing and confident all of us felt after she was finished with our hair and makeup. We all looked great outside in the sunlight and none of us looked fake or cakey. We can’t believe how quick and skilled Renee is! Thank you so much!

Candace · Married on 07/26/2018

Renee was great! She was able to take my likes a create a perfect look for my bridesmaid and I! Loved her!

Natalia · Married on 06/29/2018

Renee did an incredible job with our hair and makeup, and was also a lot of fun to have in the bridal party room while we got ready! I would definitely recommend her!

On Location Hair and Makeup 1
    On Location Hair and Makeup 2
    On Location Hair and Makeup 3
    On Location Hair and Makeup 4

Sandy · Married on 06/09/2018

Trusting a total stranger was so scary to me. Renee kept in constant contact from the day I booked until the end. I sent her pictures of our hair and kind of what I wanted just so she knew what she was working with. The day came and she was AMAZING! I gave her free reign with our hair and just said i wanted it up. The end result was so perfect. We will for sure use her for upcoming events. My hair and makeup lasted well into the next day...it was so pretty I hated to remove everything. We all looked so natural but so pretty.

On Location Hair and Makeup 5
    On Location Hair and Makeup 6

Kandyce · Married on 05/27/2018

Renee was absolutely awesome! She took the pictures of what I liked and what my bridesmaids liked and nailed it! She works great within the time we had, she’s fun and relaxed, and I couldnt have asked for a smoother process of hair and makeup for my wedding day. The best thing about Renee and her talent as an artist- is that you are guaranteed to love what she does. You don’t have to be nervous about what you’ll get- she just makes you look and feel beautiful! I would highly recommend her!

On Location Hair and Makeup 7
    On Location Hair and Makeup 8

Alicia · Married on 05/18/2018

Renee was so wonderful and easy to work with. She did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup.

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

Renee Green was fantastic! She was always very quick to respond back to my email or text messages. She was very patient with me and my group on the day of the wedding. We were locked out of our building, which put us behind on our timeline, but Renee was quick and got us back on track. Everyone's makeup and hair looked beautiful-she made everyone look their best self. She was flexible with what each person wanted and provided great advice for everyone. I had not met Renee before my wedding or had a makeup trial. So when it came to the day of I was a bit nervous, but seeing how beautiful everyone looked I was very happy I hired Renee. Thank you Renee!

Megan · Married on 04/07/2018

Renee was a dream to work with from very first contact to the day of the wedding! I had lots of questions for her ahead of time, and she patiently and quickly answered them all. She did a trial for myself, my mom, and my MIL, which was a very helpful and fun process. On the day of my wedding, she accommodated myself, mom, MIL, 5 bridesmaids, 1 groomswoman, my sister-in-law, and my aunt. She somehow kept on a very tight schedule and made everyone look amazing! Seriously, I have never felt so beautiful, and in the few pictures I've gotten back so far, my hair and makeup looks flawless. My girls loved it so much that they tagged their social media posts with #renee Renee was worth every penny and I would 100% recommend On Location Hair and Makeup to anyone who asks!

Valerie · Married on 04/06/2018

Renee did both my makeup and hair and she was amazing! My hair came out beautifully, and she is excellent at knowing how to apply makeup to bring out the best in you. In addition to being very good at what she does, she is such a kind person and it was very nice to have her with me as I was getting ready for my wedding. She is also super patient and asks questions to give you exactly the type of look you want. She is so sweet, showed up early, and helped make the day more relaxing. You shouldn't call anyone else, book her, she is wonderful!

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2018

Renee was great doing hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party on my wedding day! I'm so glad she offers on location services and she works very quickly! I felt gorgeous and she was super sweet and offered last minute touch ups to anyone. She made getting ready a breeze :) Thank you so much!!

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

I could not have been happier with Renee!!! I seriously felt like Cinderella!!

On Location Hair and Makeup 9

Amy · Married on 02/10/2018

Renee was so amazing! I had a brunch wedding, so we had to start hair and makeup at 4 am. Renee was right on time, and made the experience so fun for all of us! I am so glad that I did a trial hair/makeup, because what I thought I wanted didn’t look how I thought it would. I am thrilled with how my hair and makeup turned out the day of - it was so much better than I ever could have expected. All of my bridesmaids and my mom loved their look too. Renee was such a pro, she did hair and makeup for 8 people in less than 4 hours! Renee welcomed us to bring pictures of what looks we were wanting, and she perfectly executed each look! We all felt fabulous, and having her come to us was a lifesaver!

On Location Hair and Makeup 10
    On Location Hair and Makeup 11

Diana · Married on 12/02/2017

Renee is awesome, my hair and make up came out so beautiful, for my son’s wedding. I got so many compliments.

On Location Hair and Makeup 12
    On Location Hair and Makeup 13
    On Location Hair and Makeup 14
    On Location Hair and Makeup 15
    On Location Hair and Makeup 16
    On Location Hair and Makeup 17
    On Location Hair and Makeup 18

Camille · Married on 10/21/2017

Renee is the absolute best! I loved my wedding hair and makeup, and she listened to what I wanted and made tweaks until it was all absolutely perfect. She did hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my sister, and we all loved our looks. She had another wedding earlier the same day but still arrived earlier than we had anticipated, it was great. She is the sweetest and friendliest person too, and will make you feel comfortable and relaxed on your big day. I can't recommend her enough!

On Location Hair and Makeup 19

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Renee did a stunning hair and makeup job on all of my bridesmaids, flower girls and myself! We all got so many compliments and she was able to create every look we threw at her! Bring ideas from Pinterest and set a timeline for the morning allowing about an hour and 10 minutes per person and you will not regret hiring her!

Abigale · Married on 07/07/2017

Renee was an absolute dream! I felt like I connected with her immediately over the phone and in person, which I cannot say for all of the makeup vendors I contacted. She was slightly better priced than most of the other vendors I looked at, and she is seriously skilled. You can tell that she does this because it's what she loves to do. She did my preview makeup and hair for my bridal photos (I looked so pretty you guys, like I didn't even have to try to take good pictures that day, and my friend who took my bridal portraits barely had to edit anything- all she had to do was edit a little bit of my arm flab, haha), and she did ALL of my bridesmaids hair AND makeup, AND helped my 3 new sister-in-laws fix their hair and makeup that they had done at another place. All of my bridesmaids had different types of braids put into their hair, and she was able to make it Pinterest perfect on every single one. Our makeup all looked fabulous- I have beautiful friends but we all lookedShe did it all on her own and in record time, and she makes herself available to you for touch-ups right before the ceremony. She's also just the sweetest lady and a beautiful person, seriously I wish I was her friend!

Sharla · Married on 03/04/2017

Renee was AWESOME! I used her on my wedding day and then a few months later I was in a wedding where the bride used her also! Both experiences with her were phenomenal. She is quick and does high quality work and will do just about any and everything you ask her to do. When she did my hair, I gave her an idea and pictures and told her to "just run with it" and that's exactly what she did! She is very quick at responding and is very professional with her work. I HIGHLY recommend her for any and all of your beauty services! :)

Kriselda · Married on 02/04/2017

Renee did amazing! The way she does hair and makeup is phenomenal. I've already recommended her to so many other people. I was very pleased with her services.

Melanie · Married on 01/15/2017

I loved Renee! She was super helpful and kind, and of course made me beautiful for my wedding day! She did airbrush make up for me, my mom, and mother in law and we all looked stunning! Our make lasted all night and withstood all emotions involved in a wedding!

Marisela · Married on 11/26/2016

Renee was AMAZING! We used Renee's services for hair and makeup on my wedding day this past Saturday and eveyone looking stunning. She was so patient and accommodating, and I always received a quick response when I emailed her. My mom, bridal party and myself looked flawless in pictures taken by family and friends. I can't wait to get the pictures from the photographer. I couldn't believe how fast she was able to get us all ready. I am so happy I had Renee for my wedding day! She is the best at what she does.

Alma · Married on 11/19/2016

Renee is the absolute best! She was so nice and a pleasure to work with! Future brides, trust me when I say that things will be CRAZY the day of your wedding. You will have everyone around you doing a million things, asking so many questions. The last thing you need is to worry about your hair and makeup. Renee did SUCH an amazing job on hair and makeup for myself and three bridesmaids. I cannot thank her enough! I recommend her to anyone looking to have a wonderful hair and makeup experience for their big day! She is amazing. My hair and makeup stayed put all night! I received so many compliments, I felt and looked beautiful! Thank you so much, Renee!!!!!

Monica · Married on 11/10/2016

Renee was absolutely wonderful and helpful with everything! She is an amazing hair and make-up artist!

Kelley · Married on 10/01/2016

Rene did a wonderful job for our wedding. She did all seven bridesmaids, both mothers, a grandmother, and myself. The makeup lasted all day and the hair was amazing! She was so friendly and efficient! We love her!

Awesome and fast work! 6 hair styles were done and 2 airbrush make-up for our wedding on the beach- all held up amazing!

Bethany · Married on 05/06/2016

Renee was absolutely AMAZING!!! She can take any picture of a hairstyle and quickly and flawlessly make it into reality! She did my hair and make up for both my engagement photos and my wedding and I couldn't be more pleased! I love that she came to us. On the wedding day she did hair and make up for me, my bridesmaids and my mom. She was able to get everyone ready quickly and everyone looked absolutely fabulous! This was my first time experiencing air brushed make up. It was flawless and stayed perfect throughout the whole event. Thank you Renee for bringing excellence to everything you do! Hands down I would recommend Renee for all your hair and make up needs for any event!