On Location Hair and Makeup Reviews

84 Reviews for On Location Hair and Makeup

• Jennifer

Jennifer H. · Married on 01/05/2021

Renee is the BEST!

WOW- What can I say except Renee is the BEST! I had some bad trials with other hair & make up artists and when I found Renee I read ALL of her reviews. One thing that rings true in everything that I read is that she is so much fun to work with. She truly loves her job and makes everyone feel at ease. She is very patient for those of us who are not exactly sure what we want for our wedding day look, and there were a few of us who needed help deciding. Working with Renee is one of the best experiences I've had and she made everyone in the bridal party look their best. She has so many ideas and tricks to make you look perfect. I purchased clip in extensions for the day of the wedding and they matched perfectly when I purchased them. But when I got in the chair to have them put in we realized that after having my hair toned they were a shade brighter. Ugh- I was so disappointed, but Renee jumped in to action and she airbrushed a little make up over them to add low lights and they matched perfectly. Who would have thought to do that????!! I would HIGHLY recommend hiring her for any event you are attending where you want to look your best. Thank you Renee for all of your hard work and making our day so special. We truly enjoyed having you with us all day.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Meghan A. · Married on 12/31/2020

Wonderful lady

I didn’t realize I had the potential to actually look that good! She did AMAZING with my airbrush make up and my hair. Never had to touch up or fix anything and it all stayed PERFECT even through out the after party! I wish I had gotten better pictures up close for this review.

Sent on 01/25/2021
  • N Rose

N Rose · Married on 12/01/2020

Renee was Awesome

Based on previous reviews, I decided to go with Renee and I was so glad I did. Renee did such an incredible job with my daughter's hair and makeup, we were beyond pleased. Renee has such a great personality and so patient. I highly, highly recommend Renee. After all, the Wedding pictures will last forever, and it is the one day any Bride wants to look amazing... and for that- a big THANK YOU to Renee.

Sent on 01/30/2021
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 11/13/2020

Beautifully Amazing

Renee was amazing. She did such a great job on my engagement and wedding make up. She was on top of responding to any questions and very easy to get along with.

Sent on 12/27/2020
  • Angela

Angela M. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing!!!

This was bar none the best makeup & hair/spray tan experience I have ever had! Renee is absolutely professional and so fun to work with! She is a gem and I will be requesting her for ALL future events that involve looking flawless! On a scale of 1-10, she is a 20!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Michelle · Married on 09/11/2020

Very nice!

Very sweet, I recommend her! Would definitely hire again!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Shawna

Shawna H. · Married on 09/11/2020

Amazing! Fun! Quick! Enjoyable!

She turned us into porcelain dolls! She was quick and fun. We are a bit crazy and she took it in stride and laughed with the rest of us. Whatever style you can find, she can make it happen.

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Mallory

Mallory Y. · Married on 09/06/2020

Absolutely amazing

I had the privilege of working with Renee from On Location Hair & makeup. At first I was worried because she is a one woman team and I had myself and 8 other people getting hair and makeup done but, She is truly a miracle worker. We started at 9:30 and ended right on schedule for pictures and then the ceremony.
    She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, is flexible on meeting for trial runs, reasonably priced, and does a stunning job! I HIGHLY recommend her for any of your professional makeup and hair needs.
    Thank you so much Renee! You made me feel so beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Mindy S. · Married on 01/25/2020

Just what I was looking for!

Renee was wonderful! She did a great job getting my hair and make-up just the way I wanted! It was great that she came out to the venue and she was extremely nice to work with!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Bianca M. · Married on 12/31/2019

My Wedding day

I could not say enough great things about Renee. She was absolutely amazing! She works fast but is very through and talented. I couldn’t of asked for anyone better. From my trial run of hair and makeup that was perfect to the actual day of my wedding. It was everything I could of hoped for and more!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Tama E. · Married on 12/20/2019

Renee is outstanding!!!!!

Renee is outstanding!!!!! I can't say enough about my experience! I'd truly give her 100 stars if I could. She listened to what I wanted but more importantly she listened to what I didn't want. I am an older bride and I wanted to look polished and natural without looking "made up". Renee understood exactly what I meant. She made me feel and look beautiful! My hair and makeup were flawless. Every person at the wedding commented on what an amazing job she did. My husband actually cried when he saw me walking towards him :) I would recommend Renee to friends, strangers..anyone who wants to look spectacular for an occasion.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • DeAnna

Deanna G. · Married on 12/07/2019

Outstanding!!!!

Renee did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup!!!!

Amanda P. · Married on 11/30/2019

Truly Amazing!!!

Renee was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!! She was so flexible with my crazy schedule and so patient making sure all of my bridesmaids, mother, and myself were perfect! We all got so so many compliments and our hair and makeup stayed in place in 80+ degree weather. She listened to exactly what we wanted and was so efficient with our time crunch. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Ann M. · Married on 11/23/2019

Renee is amazing!

I am so happy Renee was there for my special day! Our hair and make up was beautiful and customized to our styles! In addition to being a wonderful stylist, she is so positive and fun to be around! Made our morning getting ready so relaxing! Love, love!!

• Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 10/25/2019

Fabulous!!

Renee was amazing! She showed up on time, was easy to coordinate with, very accommodating and did an amazing job!! Wedding day timelines can be very stressful when you're relying on various vendors. Renee was on point! She made sure we were all running on schedule and works so efficiently. She helped make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/24/2019

Your best self!

As someone who is not a make-up or hair person (hello, two styles: up or down) I knew I needed a professional on my wedding day, but I also knew that I wanted to look true to myself. Renee was absolutely amazing. She listened to everyone's ideas and made each person's look individual to their personalities and beauty needs. I felt stunning on my wedding day! She showed up on time, brought everything she needed, and patiently let my little sister ask her a million questions. She is down to earth, friendly, and extremely talented at what she does. You don't need to have any doubts about hiring her, do it already! You will be extremely happy with her work. Thank you for everything, Renee!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Larissa · Married on 10/19/2019

Renée is the best!!

Renée is the most kind, professional, and an extremely talented makeup and hair artist! She is so quick and amazing at what she does. When I emailed her, she responded so quickly. She was there to make my day as seamless as possible, and she succeeded. I am so happy I chose her for my hair and makeup for my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Renee to any bride for their special day! Renée is the BEST!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Diana T. · Married on 10/04/2019

Perfect. Renee was amazing and everyone was very satisfied with their hair and makeup

We all loved Renee. She did an excellent job with all of us and everyone commented on how beautiful everyone looked.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan W. · Married on 09/28/2019

Incredible!

Renee was outstanding, so professional and so quick! She kept everyone at ease and made my bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and of course The Bride look gorgeous! She paid attention and remembered little details, and even stayed a little late to touch up my makeup after my First Look. Such a special part of our wedding day and will be forever thankful for her!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

There should be 10 stars for Renee!

Renee was absolutely amazing to work with. Not only is she incredibly talented with hair/makeup, but she is also one of the kindest and most humble people I have the pleasure of knowing! She was so flexible with my schedule when it came to engagement/bridal portraits and the wedding day. She was so accommodating for me and my family, and very affordable! She was able to bring my bridal vision to life and I am forever grateful! Seriously if you want amazing talent and to make a friend in the process, hire Renee! She will listen to you and make you feel like you are her #1 priority all the time! Thanks again Renee for making everything so great!

• Catherine

Catherine P. · Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn't Live Without!

Renee is very talented at what she does. My hair and make-up turned out better than I ever expected. This took such a weight off of my shoulders not to have to go to a different location to get these services. Plus Renee was fun and easy to talk to! I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Kecia J. · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect!!!!

I highly recommend her. She was amazing not only as a hair and makeup specialist but also as a person. It made my day even more special to me to chat with her and she made me look and feel amazing.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa M. · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing! Would absolutely recommend!

I booked Renee after my MoH had firsthand experienced her work in another wedding. From the start she was very responsive and informative towards my questions and getting all the details down. But the best part is that you WILL look absolutely amazing!! I showed her a few photos of the look I was going for, and she totally nailed it. I did trial session (would for sure recommend), to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. On the day of, my bridesmaids, my mom, my fiance’s mom, and myself all looked perfect. I would 10/10 recommend Renee to anyone!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Erica · Married on 01/12/2019

Renee listened and delivered on my desired look!

Renee did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for an event! She really cared about making sure I was happy with the finished look. She asked my opinion throughout the whole process. I can't wait for a reason to call her again!

Lizabeth S. · Married on 01/11/2019

Wonderful! Amazing!

Amazing! I was overwhelmed with how amazing I felt after my hair and make-up was done. I loved everything about the experience! I would recommend On Location Hair and Make-up over and over again! LOVED!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019