On Location Hair and Makeup Reviews

On Location Hair and Makeup 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Hensley Gibbs · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Renee is the BEST!

WOW- What can I say except Renee is the BEST! I had some bad trials with other hair & make up artists and when I found Renee I read ALL of her reviews. One thing that rings true in everything that I read is that she is so much fun to work with. She truly loves her job and makes everyone feel at ease. She is very patient for those of us who are not exactly sure what we want for our wedding day look, and there were a few of us who needed help deciding. Working with Renee is one of the best experiences I've had and she made everyone in the bridal party look their best. She has so many ideas and tricks to make you look perfect. I purchased clip in extensions for the day of the wedding and they matched perfectly when I purchased them. But when I got in the chair to have them put in we realized that after having my hair toned they were a shade brighter. Ugh- I was so disappointed, but Renee jumped in to action and she airbrushed a little make up over them to add low lights and they matched perfectly. Who would have thought to do that????!! I would HIGHLY recommend hiring her for any event you are attending where you want to look your best. Thank you Renee for all of your hard work and making our day so special. We truly enjoyed having you with us all day.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    On Location Hair and Makeup 8
  • Catherine

Catherine Pena · Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn't Live Without!

Renee is very talented at what she does. My hair and make-up turned out better than I ever expected. This took such a weight off of my shoulders not to have to go to a different location to get these services. Plus Renee was fun and easy to talk to! I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    On Location Hair and Makeup 9
    On Location Hair and Makeup 10

Kecia James · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect!!!!

I highly recommend her. She was amazing not only as a hair and makeup specialist but also as a person. It made my day even more special to me to chat with her and she made me look and feel amazing.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa Muller · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing! Would absolutely recommend!

I booked Renee after my MoH had firsthand experienced her work in another wedding. From the start she was very responsive and informative towards my questions and getting all the details down. But the best part is that you WILL look absolutely amazing!! I showed her a few photos of the look I was going for, and she totally nailed it. I did trial session (would for sure recommend), to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. On the day of, my bridesmaids, my mom, my fiance’s mom, and myself all looked perfect. I would 10/10 recommend Renee to anyone!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    On Location Hair and Makeup 11
    On Location Hair and Makeup 12
    On Location Hair and Makeup 13
    On Location Hair and Makeup 14

Lizabeth Summerfield · Married on 01/11/2019

Wonderful! Amazing!

Amazing! I was overwhelmed with how amazing I felt after my hair and make-up was done. I loved everything about the experience! I would recommend On Location Hair and Make-up over and over again! LOVED!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    On Location Hair and Makeup 24
    On Location Hair and Makeup 25
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/02/2018

The best day of my life and she made it beautiful!

I cannot express how amazing she is. Me and my bridal party have not stopped talking about her. She’s such a wonderful person to be around and her work speaks for itself. We felt like princess ‘s. She’s truly perfect for any occasion but she out did herself at my wedding. Forever Greatful.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/02/2018

I am still SO impressed with Renee and how amazing and confident all of us felt after she was finished with our hair and makeup. We all looked great outside in the sunlight and none of us looked fake or cakey. We can’t believe how quick and skilled Renee is! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Candace · Married on 07/26/2018

Renee was great! She was able to take my likes a create a perfect look for my bridesmaid and I! Loved her!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Natalia · Married on 06/29/2018

Renee did an incredible job with our hair and makeup, and was also a lot of fun to have in the bridal party room while we got ready! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    On Location Hair and Makeup 26
    On Location Hair and Makeup 27
    On Location Hair and Makeup 28
    On Location Hair and Makeup 29

Sandy · Married on 06/09/2018

Trusting a total stranger was so scary to me. Renee kept in constant contact from the day I booked until the end. I sent her pictures of our hair and kind of what I wanted just so she knew what she was working with. The day came and she was AMAZING! I gave her free reign with our hair and just said i wanted it up. The end result was so perfect. We will for sure use her for upcoming events. My hair and makeup lasted well into the next day...it was so pretty I hated to remove everything. We all looked so natural but so pretty.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    On Location Hair and Makeup 30
    On Location Hair and Makeup 31

Kandyce · Married on 05/27/2018

Renee was absolutely awesome! She took the pictures of what I liked and what my bridesmaids liked and nailed it! She works great within the time we had, she’s fun and relaxed, and I couldnt have asked for a smoother process of hair and makeup for my wedding day. The best thing about Renee and her talent as an artist- is that you are guaranteed to love what she does. You don’t have to be nervous about what you’ll get- she just makes you look and feel beautiful! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    On Location Hair and Makeup 32
    On Location Hair and Makeup 33

Alicia · Married on 05/18/2018

Renee was so wonderful and easy to work with. She did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

Renee Green was fantastic! She was always very quick to respond back to my email or text messages. She was very patient with me and my group on the day of the wedding. We were locked out of our building, which put us behind on our timeline, but Renee was quick and got us back on track. Everyone's makeup and hair looked beautiful-she made everyone look their best self. She was flexible with what each person wanted and provided great advice for everyone. I had not met Renee before my wedding or had a makeup trial. So when it came to the day of I was a bit nervous, but seeing how beautiful everyone looked I was very happy I hired Renee. Thank you Renee!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Megan · Married on 04/07/2018

Renee was a dream to work with from very first contact to the day of the wedding! I had lots of questions for her ahead of time, and she patiently and quickly answered them all. She did a trial for myself, my mom, and my MIL, which was a very helpful and fun process. On the day of my wedding, she accommodated myself, mom, MIL, 5 bridesmaids, 1 groomswoman, my sister-in-law, and my aunt. She somehow kept on a very tight schedule and made everyone look amazing! Seriously, I have never felt so beautiful, and in the few pictures I've gotten back so far, my hair and makeup looks flawless. My girls loved it so much that they tagged their social media posts with #renee Renee was worth every penny and I would 100% recommend On Location Hair and Makeup to anyone who asks!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Valerie · Married on 04/06/2018

Renee did both my makeup and hair and she was amazing! My hair came out beautifully, and she is excellent at knowing how to apply makeup to bring out the best in you. In addition to being very good at what she does, she is such a kind person and it was very nice to have her with me as I was getting ready for my wedding. She is also super patient and asks questions to give you exactly the type of look you want. She is so sweet, showed up early, and helped make the day more relaxing. You shouldn't call anyone else, book her, she is wonderful!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2018

Renee was great doing hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party on my wedding day! I'm so glad she offers on location services and she works very quickly! I felt gorgeous and she was super sweet and offered last minute touch ups to anyone. She made getting ready a breeze :) Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

I could not have been happier with Renee!!! I seriously felt like Cinderella!!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    On Location Hair and Makeup 34

Amy · Married on 02/10/2018

Renee was so amazing! I had a brunch wedding, so we had to start hair and makeup at 4 am. Renee was right on time, and made the experience so fun for all of us! I am so glad that I did a trial hair/makeup, because what I thought I wanted didn’t look how I thought it would. I am thrilled with how my hair and makeup turned out the day of - it was so much better than I ever could have expected. All of my bridesmaids and my mom loved their look too. Renee was such a pro, she did hair and makeup for 8 people in less than 4 hours! Renee welcomed us to bring pictures of what looks we were wanting, and she perfectly executed each look! We all felt fabulous, and having her come to us was a lifesaver!

Sent on 03/11/2018
    On Location Hair and Makeup 35
    On Location Hair and Makeup 36

Diana · Married on 12/02/2017

Renee is awesome, my hair and make up came out so beautiful, for my son’s wedding. I got so many compliments.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    On Location Hair and Makeup 41
    On Location Hair and Makeup 42
    On Location Hair and Makeup 43

Camille · Married on 10/21/2017

Renee is the absolute best! I loved my wedding hair and makeup, and she listened to what I wanted and made tweaks until it was all absolutely perfect. She did hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my sister, and we all loved our looks. She had another wedding earlier the same day but still arrived earlier than we had anticipated, it was great. She is the sweetest and friendliest person too, and will make you feel comfortable and relaxed on your big day. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    On Location Hair and Makeup 44

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Renee did a stunning hair and makeup job on all of my bridesmaids, flower girls and myself! We all got so many compliments and she was able to create every look we threw at her! Bring ideas from Pinterest and set a timeline for the morning allowing about an hour and 10 minutes per person and you will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Abigale · Married on 07/07/2017

Renee was an absolute dream! I felt like I connected with her immediately over the phone and in person, which I cannot say for all of the makeup vendors I contacted. She was slightly better priced than most of the other vendors I looked at, and she is seriously skilled. You can tell that she does this because it's what she loves to do. She did my preview makeup and hair for my bridal photos (I looked so pretty you guys, like I didn't even have to try to take good pictures that day, and my friend who took my bridal portraits barely had to edit anything- all she had to do was edit a little bit of my arm flab, haha), and she did ALL of my bridesmaids hair AND makeup, AND helped my 3 new sister-in-laws fix their hair and makeup that they had done at another place. All of my bridesmaids had different types of braids put into their hair, and she was able to make it Pinterest perfect on every single one. Our makeup all looked fabulous- I have beautiful friends but we all lookedShe did it all on her own and in record time, and she makes herself available to you for touch-ups right before the ceremony. She's also just the sweetest lady and a beautiful person, seriously I wish I was her friend!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Sharla · Married on 03/04/2017

Renee was AWESOME! I used her on my wedding day and then a few months later I was in a wedding where the bride used her also! Both experiences with her were phenomenal. She is quick and does high quality work and will do just about any and everything you ask her to do. When she did my hair, I gave her an idea and pictures and told her to "just run with it" and that's exactly what she did! She is very quick at responding and is very professional with her work. I HIGHLY recommend her for any and all of your beauty services! :)

Sent on 05/11/2017

Kriselda · Married on 02/04/2017

Renee did amazing! The way she does hair and makeup is phenomenal. I've already recommended her to so many other people. I was very pleased with her services.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Melanie · Married on 01/15/2017

I loved Renee! She was super helpful and kind, and of course made me beautiful for my wedding day! She did airbrush make up for me, my mom, and mother in law and we all looked stunning! Our make lasted all night and withstood all emotions involved in a wedding!

Sent on 03/13/2017