One Love Beauty

New Braunfels, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hello lovely ladies!

One Love Beauty is an on-site hair and makeup company that was created out of love for love.

We take pride in not only providing exceptional services but also quality of care. Your BIG day matters to us. We want you to feel special and pampered on one of the BEST days of your life! We understand that you have many options when picking someone to help get you wedding, prom, graduation, birthday, quinceanera, family portraits (you name it) ready. We take pride in honoring your vision, your style, and your wishes every step of the way!

Something that sets us apart from others is we don't require a minimum number of services! Yes, you read that right, NO minimum required! If there is just one or two of you, we are there! If there is 10 or 12 of you, we are there!

At One Love we believe that every event matters, regardless of your party size. What matters to us is that you feel your absolute best. Heard. Valued. Taken care of.

Being women business owners, we know how often we put ourselves on the backburner in life. No more babes. This is your day to shine! We have affordable prices, are on-site for your convenience, and strive to not only eliminate your stress but help bring joy to your special occasion.

We assemble a team based off your needs and bring the salon to YOU! No need to have your ladies spread out across multiple salons and worry if they will make it back to you in time. No more missing out on being able to have your besties by your side, sharing in the moments of your big day. Don’t stress, We've got you!

Check us out and please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Let us pamper you and get you feeling as gorgeous as you are!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$30

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$25

$25

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Shannon
    Shannon J. Married on 05/15/2021

Flawless hair and makeup!

I can't recommend this team highly enough! Stephanie and Samantha were wonderful. They did my mom and my's hair and makeup for my brother's wedding. They were professional and easy to communicate with throughout the booking process. They came to our AirBNB early in the morning because the wedding was at 10:30 a.m., and they finished right on time. They listened and were able to replicate exactly what we wanted! We were so happy with the way we looked, and everything lasted the entire day. On top of that, they were so fun and friendly. I highly recommend them to anyone!
    Kaitlin A. Married on 05/05/2021

Amazing!!!

Stephanie was so amazing our hair and makeup turned out so beautiful! My mother had a small intament wedding and she had the perfect look for us and it was stunning. The makeup and hair lasted the entire time even in the hot humidity.
    Cecelia B. Married on 03/06/2021

Beautiful hair and makeup

Stephanie and Samantha are both so kind and easy to get along with. I used them for my wedding and loved how everything turned out! My hair was exactly what I wanted and it stayed put, even with some wind and plenty of dancing. My makeup looked amazing as well and lasted all night. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup so I didn't want it to look like too much, which is exactly what I got. I felt so beautiful and confident!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Address New Braunfels, TX, 78132
Location of (One Love Beauty)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding