Khalil and Co. Makeup and Hair

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website

Khalil and Co. Wedding Makeup and Hair is a beauty service based in San Antonio, Texas that offers a glamour team of makeup artists and hairstylists. They love to make brides look and feel beautiful, giving them all the accessories, gowns, hairstyling and makeup services that they need for their special day.

Experience

Owner Adriana Khalil graduated from Mays School of Business with a bachelors in supply chain management from Texas A&M University. She spent 2.5 years as a glamour model, being published in global magazines such as Maxim. In 2015 she opened up her first makeup business where she only had one client for an entire month, quickly expanding the business with hairstylists and a full beauty team that now make up Khalil and Co.

Khalil and Co. Wedding Makeup and Hair not only provides professional makeup and hair services, but they also have a unique boutique that is focused on one-of-a-kind gowns. They work directly with their own manufacturers, allowing you to customize your own gown and get your complete look in one place. Adriana offers the following makeup and hair services:

• Updos and styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Traditional makeup application
  • Hair extensions and accessories
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

4.7

Marina Married on 01/15/2021

Amazing company!

I am so glad I booked Khalil & Co for my bridal portraits & wedding day hair & makeup! Sam was my hairstylist & Adriana was my makeup artist and I cannot RAVE ENOUGH how amazing they were! They nailed my vision for bridals that lasted in the hot Texas heat. When I changed my hair & tweaked my makeup on wedding day, Sam & Adriana NAILED IT! They are great women and made my bridesmaids and I feel like queens! Everything lasted all night and I would 100% recommended & hire Khalil & Co again in the future!
  • Jenna
    Jenna B. Married on 12/12/2020

The best company for your wedding

Adriana and her team were the most professional and wonderful vendor for our wedding this past December. Such sweet people and they did amazing work. I highly recommend them to all of my friends and family who are getting married or just need to have their hair or makeup done at any given time. We are so thankful we found them!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 11/07/2020

BEST experience of my life!

My wedding hair was done by Sam, and my make up done by Haleigh on 7/11/20. I can't even begin to explain how incredible these girls are, and how amazing this company is. I had the absolute BEST experience of my life. I received more compliments on my hair and make up than I can keep count of, and would hands down recommend this salon to ANYONE! They are professional, courteous, fun, on time, helpful, and most of all, made sure I felt absolutely stunning on my special day. BOOK THIS SALON!!! You will NOT regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Khalil and Co. Makeup and Hair Price Rates

8746 Wurzbach Rd., Suite 201 San Antonio, 78240
210-361-6783
Location of (Khalil and Co. Makeup and Hair)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding