Khalil and Co. Makeup and Hair Reviews

View more information

4.7

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Andrew Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Adriana and Angel!

Outstanding professional airbrush makeup and formal hair! Adriana and Angel were fun to have in our Bridal ready room. They were able to make adjustments as needed and work timely on the wedding timeline. I felt like a queen on my wedding day! Thank you for being a part of our special day!
    Marina Married on 01/15/2021

Amazing company!

I am so glad I booked Khalil & Co for my bridal portraits & wedding day hair & makeup! Sam was my hairstylist & Adriana was my makeup artist and I cannot RAVE ENOUGH how amazing they were! They nailed my vision for bridals that lasted in the hot Texas heat. When I changed my hair & tweaked my makeup on wedding day, Sam & Adriana NAILED IT! They are great women and made my bridesmaids and I feel like queens! Everything lasted all night and I would 100% recommended & hire Khalil & Co again in the future!
  • Jenna
    Jenna B. Married on 12/12/2020

The best company for your wedding

Adriana and her team were the most professional and wonderful vendor for our wedding this past December. Such sweet people and they did amazing work. I highly recommend them to all of my friends and family who are getting married or just need to have their hair or makeup done at any given time. We are so thankful we found them!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 11/07/2020

BEST experience of my life!

My wedding hair was done by Sam, and my make up done by Haleigh on 7/11/20. I can't even begin to explain how incredible these girls are, and how amazing this company is. I had the absolute BEST experience of my life. I received more compliments on my hair and make up than I can keep count of, and would hands down recommend this salon to ANYONE! They are professional, courteous, fun, on time, helpful, and most of all, made sure I felt absolutely stunning on my special day. BOOK THIS SALON!!! You will NOT regret it!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 07/03/2020

Cannot Recommend Enough!!

Khalil was such an excellent choice for my hair and make-up. Adriana made me feel so beautiful, looking at the photos I don't feel like I am looking at someone else, but I do feel stunning. She listened to me and the others in my wedding party regarding our make-up preferences so that no one felt uncomfortable with their make-up. My hair was also flawless and stayed for a few days, which was nice not to have to worry about it on our honeymoon. I 100% recommend Khalil. She was amazing!!
    Molly R. Married on 07/03/2020

Beyond Incredible

They did an amazing job with my sister's wedding. I would recommend them for any wedding or event when you need to look fabulous! They are amazing and take incredible photos too!
  • C M
    C M Married on 07/03/2020

Perfect! Definitely recommend!

I am so glad I booked Khalil & Co for my hair and makeup for my wedding. Everything went so smoothly and the outcome was perfect. I did ask to make a couple of adjustments to my makeup on the day of the wedding and they completely nailed it. My hair didn't fall out of place all night long.
  • Carla
    Carla J. Married on 05/18/2019

Great Stylists

Had a great time with Sara and Angel they did a wonderful job with my Bridesmaid and I. They were able to match our hair and makeup exactly like we wanted. They were on time and professional. Would highly recommend.
    Dafne R. Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Team!

The College Station team with Sierra was fabulous! Her and her mom are truly wonderful people who felt like friends by the end of my time with them. I booked them for my wedding and bridals. They came to my house for by my bridal trial which was very convenient and then traveled to the venue for my wedding. Both times they made the experience wonderful, relaxing, and worked hard. The results were beautiful and I could not have asked for a better team to make me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! True gems!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful and worked with my large party!

I had quite a large bridal party along with my mom and sister having their make up done and Khalil & Co was able to accommodate us all on my big day. The artists drove to my venue and were flexible with everything. I also had them for my bridal shoot as well. They made all my girls and myself look beautiful. The only problem I had with everything was I asked for the same makeup and hair artist that I used for my bridal shoot and on the day of my wedding I had someone else doing my hair. My hair and makeup still came out exactly how I wanted but I would have liked to have the same artist. Sara, Angel and Sandy all helped on my big day and they were absolutely wonderful. Very happy with all the services and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair and make up for their big day.
  • Sami
    Sami K. Married on 10/02/2018

Perfect day with Khalil & Co

Adrianna & the girls did such a great job making my day special!!
    Girllovedress Married on 10/01/2018

wonderful seller!

this dress provider is definitely wonderful. job works are amazing. you dont have any way to say sth not good on their products and service. pretty liable!
    Natalia R. Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing makeup for my special event!

Had a great experience with this company. The team was super friendly and professional and my makeup looked amazing!!

Thank you!!!
    Dilshan E. Married on 03/10/2018

Professional!

We are an evenr production company that has worked with Khalil & Co. quite a few times for our clients! Professional, friendly, and great service!
    Hayleigh Married on 01/14/2018
    Khalil & Co. did an absolutely outstanding job getting myself and my girls ready on our wedding day! They were extremely professional, timely, and thorough. We had them from 8am-2pm and they went above and beyond touching up the hair and makeup on the girls that went earlier in the morning before we left in the afternoon. They finished with plenty of time to accommodate any last minute changes and make sure myself, 8 bridesmaids, and family members all looked outstanding. They came to my home and it was so nice to have this convenience!! The girls were kind, fun, and transparent. They provided their feedback on certain looks, but were willing to match anything my girls provided an inspirational photo of. Most of my party got the airbrush makeup and everyone loved it! They just did such a great job, I can't recommend them enough! Great company that does a great job! Thank you, Khalil & Co.
    Raven Married on 10/22/2017
    Adriana and her team were AMAZING from beginning to end. The trial blew me away- I knew I had to have them for my big day! The morning of my bridal shoot, it was storming and they made my makeup and hair PERFECT for my photos. They knew exactly what I had wanted to look like for both the bridal photos and the day of my wedding. They accommodated all 5 of my bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law, and grandmother. Every single one loved their look and looked absolutely beautiful!! They made everything so fun, calm and collected. I am so so thankful they helped me look my best for my big day!!
    Courtney Married on 06/24/2017
    You must consider hiring Adriana Khalil and her consultants for your special day!! From the moment I emailed Adriana for a quote, she has been nothing but professional, timely and friendly. I did the majority of my wedding planning over email because I live out of town from my venue. She quickly responded to all of my inquiries over email in a matter of hours. She was also very responsive when I let her know payments were in the mail. She would even email me the moment she received them...not all vendors do this and I can say that this put me at ease!

Her stylists were equally fabulous. I worked with Theresa (makeup) and Angel (hair). They both listened to my preferences and were able to adjust/make modifications base on my description. They also provided hair/makeup services for my four bridesmaids and mothers of bride and groom. They were quick and efficient. We actually ended 45-60minutes early from our anticipated end date. This left us more time to relax and eat lunch before we went to our venue.

Overall I have had such a positive experience with Adriana and everyone at her company. You must give them a call! Would hire them in a heartbeat again if I had the choice.
  • Mari
    Mari Married on 06/19/2017
    I have zero complaints about Adriana and her team.
    I had two totally different looks for my bridal portraits and my wedding day. Partially because I had different artists on those days, however that was my fault as I had scheduling problems. Regardless, I felt sooo beautiful on both days. The best part about Adriana's team is the skill level and the value. Honestly, her prices are amazing. There's no upcharge for brides, or trials, or falsies, or what have you... just a flat price for (mostly) anything you need.
    Thanks again. :)
    Nivek Married on 06/03/2017
    My husband and I got married on June 3rd, 2017 at Scenic Springs in Helotes, TX and had the joy of working with Adriana (Makeup) and Angel (Hair). These ladies did an AMAZING job and were absolutely terrific to work with me and my 11 bridesmaids! We had a blast in the bridal suite with them and they put everyone at ease! The makeup was outstanding, Adriana is truly an artist! She was able to work with all different skin types and styles - making all the ladies look gorgeous on the day! Angel did a wonderful job with hair! She was able to help recreate this beautiful braid style for the ladies that we found on pintrest and a few unique styles that some of the other girls brought in. Not to mention she did my hair and helped me create my dream look!! (THAT STAYED THE WHOLE NIGHT- Their hairspray is amazing!!) These ladies truly are a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend them- also, I will definitely be using their services again in the future!!
    Jeni Q. Married on 12/12/2016

Client for makeup and hair

I had my makeup done by this company for graduation, and received so many compliments. I specifically chose this company to do my mom's and my hair and makeup for my brother's wedding!
    Erin Married on 11/26/2016
    Adriana does such a fabulous job! She always leaves me with stunning makeup & feeling like a princess. I highly recommend booking her for your perfect bridal look!
    Sam Married on 11/20/2016
    Khalil & Co did an excellent job for my wedding hair and makeup; I cannot express how grateful I am for the wonderful work they did! I opted to do a trial prior to my wedding day which put my mind at ease on the day of the wedding. My hair and makeup stayed put all day through the multiple tears of happiness, smiling, and dancing. After looking at a few pictures Adriana and Destiny exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Khalil and Co. and hope to find a reason to use them in the future!

Khalil and Co. Makeup and Hair's reply:

Hi Sam! Thank you for the kind words we were so happy to be apart of your day! We'd love for you to tag or email us your photos... You were such a beautiful bride both inside and out. Hope to see you again for family photos!

- Adriana
  • User2665269 2+ years ago
    Adriana was one of my favorite make up experiences, and I've modeled , done film work, and even worked as an artist at MAC. I had an idea for a look in my mind that she replicated perfectly. She had every possible color option to blend my skin tone which is incredibly hard. I have a lot of scarring and discoloration and I looked completely flawless in my photographs and film. I had pallets of colors to choose from for eye, cheek, and lip color, and her contouring is really amazing. I wanted a certain look for my lashes and she had so many options but also was able to place them precisely where I wanted for the look I was going for. That make up application lasted the next 11 hours with absolutely no touchups not even on my lips! Professional, cheerful, quick (which is hard to do), and talented is how I'd describe her artistry. I've gotten so many views on my videos and pictures because of the fantastic job she's done that it is going to become a vital part of my business to have her as an image consultant. I'd recommend her for any event whether it's a birthday, wedding, or business professional especially if you're being photographed or filmed.
  • User2665275 2+ years ago
    Adriana is fantastic! She's both fun and extremely professional. I can't recommend anyone more highly.
    Mada Married on 05/28/2016
    I don't usually rate 5 stars.. But I have only praise for Adriana,, Artistic, professional, convenient and reasonable. Also fun to work with (PS: I was a guest at a wedding, needed the glam factor, Khalil & Co. delivered)