PO Box 455, Stowe, VT 05672 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About NJOY Event Planning

NJOY Event Planning is a wedding planner based out of Stowe, Vermont. Nancy would be honored to use her more than 30 years of experience and exceptional skill to make your wedding dream become a reality. She will use her attention to detail and organizational skills to curate a gorgeous wedding that you and your loved ones will remember for years to come.

NJOY Event Planning will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. Nancy offers day-of coordination, partial, and full planning packages which may come with many services, including the following:

• Budget analysis
al wedding0271

38 Reviews for NJOY Event Planning

• Andrea

Andrea Messer · Married on 11/03/2019

Hiring a true professional to assist with wedding day of decor, florals & set up was crucial!

Working with Nancy was such a gift! We hired her as a day of coordinator for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day. The moment she came she confidently took the lead & got to work. She assisted with all aspects of the wedding from bridal bouquets to centerpieces to ceremony decor and steaming my dress (plus everything in between!). Her ability to work well with others makes her very pleasant to be around for such important occasions. But she’s also incredibly talented in her ability to turn chaos into magic in a very short amount of time. From making my dress look polished & steamed, to ensuring our ceremony & reception spaces were impeccable & magical to even capturing photos of the ceremony from unique angles we can’t say enough about how important hiring her was for us. Especially for me as the bride she was my tower of strength on my big day. From the moment we saw her bright & early on the day of the wedding everyone kept saying how energetic she was! She’s a woman on a mission to ensure every wedding & event receive her greatest attention. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2019

NJOY Event Planning's reply:

Dearest Andrea, Your kind words are so deeply appreciated. I was thrilled to be a part of your magnificent wedding weekend, and am so pleased that you and Daniel enjoyed the wedding of your dreams. It truly gives me the greatest pleasure to help make my couples' dreams come true! Congratulations/Mazel Tov, and blessings for a brilliant marriage! XOX

Jane Harissis · Married on 09/07/2019

Truly Grateful

I can’t begin to thanks Nancy and her team for making our daughter’s wedding the most wonderful event possible. I considered planning the event myself but quickly learned how much I didn’t know. In steps Nancy. Her attention to detail, her knowledge of the vendors in the area and her ability to adjust to any crisis (like an unexpected rain cloud for our outdoor ceremony) are unparalleled. She transformed our barn welcome reception into a charming Vermont soirée complete with Adirondack chairs, fire pits with s’mores, twinkle lights and a whiskey barrel bar. Then she coordinated a last minute switch from outdoor to indoor ceremony with barely a hiccup. And a ski base lodge was transformed into an elegant wonderland with dozens of small details. Most helpful was her knowledge of what needs to be arranged and when. We could not have pulled off such an exquisite event without her. She and her team truly outdid all of our expectations. What a special weekend we had. We are truly grateful!

Sent on 09/11/2019

NJOY Event Planning's reply:

Jane, Your thoughtful and kind words are truly appreciated....thank you! It gives me great satisfaction knowing that you and your family were pleased. Love you guys! And Congratulations again to Sarah & Adam, and your entire family! XOX

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

NJOY Event Planning FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Barrie Fisher Photo Wedding Photographers

Nancy at NJOY is wonderful to work with! She is efficient, professional and always there to make your event beautiful and running smoothly. I highly recommend NJOY for any event!!! Plus she's fun!

• Amy Bennett Photography Wedding Photographers

Nancy is the ultimate wedding designer/coordinator for the luxury wedding market in New England and beyond. She is savvy, organized, kind and the most FUN person in the wedding industry! I love working with her. She makes sure that her bride and groom, guests and ALL of the vendors are well taken care of during the event. She is a philanthropist with the biggest heart! I highly recommend Nancy to plan your wedding.

• Polis Photography Wedding Photographers

Nancy can work like no other planner I have seen. Her flawless execution under any circumstances is amazing. I truly hope we have the honor of working with her again in the near future.

• PO Box 455 Stowe, 05672 See on map
    802-392-4679 (Phone number)
    8022536237 (Fax Number)
    Location of (NJOY Event Planning)