Lake Placid, NY 12946 Map · Phone number

About PLACID PLANNER

Placid Planner is a full-service destination wedding planner based in picturesque Lake Placid, New York. This team is devoted to making sure your big day is perfectly executed. This talented team of coordinators at Placid Planner will work to make sure that your wedding mirrors the idyllic charm of Lake Placid's natural surroundings. With expert service and a passion for event planning and coordination, Placid Planner is the ideal choice for your big day.

Providing a plethora of services, Placid Planner will make your wedding day sparkle and shine. From day-of coordination services to budget analysis, the skilled team at Placid Planner will make your wedding day nothing short of a dream come true. some of their additional services include the following:

• Event design

PLACID PLANNER 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Peterson · Married on 10/08/2019

Best decision!

It began to rain just as I started to read my vows to my (then) soon-to-be husband. A brides worst nightmare...or so you'd think!

Elexis has been a supportive friend & partner from the start & our day turned out to be better than we could have ever imagined. I honestly think that if she could have, Elexis would have called up Mother Nature & asked her to hold off on that late afternoon sprinkle she had planned (she is Super Woman but I think Mother Nature was out of office that day).

I mean it when I say that I would not have changed a single thing about our special day and we owe SO much of that to Elexis's support and guidance from start to finish (& beyond). Having a destination wedding can present so many challenges & unique road blocks. If we hadn't had Elexis's local knowledge, wedding expertise & unmatched professional relationships with local vendors, our day would not have turned out to be as wonderful as it was.

I walked back down the aisle with soaking wet hair & it was the happiest moment of my life.

THE BEST wedding decision we made was bringing Elexis on board to be the lead of our incredible wedding planning team. If I had to give one piece of advise to all Lake Placid brides, it would be to roll with the punches (rain or shine) & to HIRE ELEXIS!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    PLACID PLANNER 8
    PLACID PLANNER 9
    PLACID PLANNER 10
    PLACID PLANNER 11
  • Amy

Amy Kristie · Married on 09/22/2019

Couldn’t have done it without her!

There is no way I could have planned a more perfect day without Elexis @PlacidPlanner! We knew we wanted our wedding to be in Lake Placid, but being that we were having a destination wedding, it was difficult to navigate the area (finding reliable vendors, etc) and just mapping out the whole day in general. With the help of Elexis, our wedding day was flawless! Elexis was extremely reliable and responsive throughout the entire planning process. We truly experienced the exclusivity of her brand. We can’t thank her enough for being such a big part of making our day so special!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    PLACID PLANNER 18
    PLACID PLANNER 19
  • Amy

Amy Hsiung · Married on 08/24/2019

Someone you can rely on!

We had the perfect wedding and we couldn’t have done it without Elexis. We live in NYC and booked Lake Placid Lodge, which is about 5-6 hours away, for a four-day wedding celebration. On top of the wedding itself, we had a welcome BBQ, excursions like biking, hiking, and zip lining, and a talent show. Being so far away from the area, we needed someone local and familiar to the area and its vendors. Not only did Elexis help plan and organize all of this, she also suggested the most amazing vendors. She was so on top of it and you could feel how much she cared about us and our wedding. Even when there was a hiccup, Elexis would be right on it and troubleshot the issue immediately. If you are having your wedding in the Lake Placid area, I highly recommend going with Placid Planner. I wouldn’t go with anyone else! Elexis is the best!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    PLACID PLANNER 20

PLACID PLANNER FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious

• Taverna
    Taverna Restaurant Weddings

Elexis of Placid Planner is one of the most positive, encouraging and supportive people I know. Her level of integrity is supremely high which, as a wedding planner who works with many long-distance clients, is such an important quality to have. She is someone that I would trust to keep my best interest in mind when making decisions on my behalf or navigating through the various vendors and location options in the area. If you are considering having your wedding in the Adirondacks, I encourage you to shoot her an email or give her a call. You will be happy you did!

• Black Sheep Gardens
    Black Sheep Gardens Wedding Florists

As a wedding florist in the Adirondacks, we travel to all different places and work with many wedding professionals with every wedding we do. We can't express enough how great it is working with Elexis. She goes above and beyond with not only the bride and groom, but with also making the day go smoothly for the vendors. Anytime we have a chance to work with her, we take it, knowing it's going to be an amazing and special event!

• Rachel Liz Photography
    Rachel Liz Photography Wedding Photographers

Elexis is the perfect balance of laid back and organized making sure every detail is perfectly executed! As a photographer I absolutely appreciate her attention to detail and effort in making sure she communicated with all of the vendors. Cannot wait to work together on more Lake Placid weddings in the future!

• Lake Placid, 12946 See on map