1950 Latham Road, East Thetford, VT 05075 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Kay Mae Designs

Kay Mae Designs is a unique boutique event and wedding planning company specializing in sustainable event practices. Kay Mae Desings is founded on three guiding principles: sustainability, community, and charity. Our mission is to create a better world one event at a time. We'll take the concept of your wedding, and create a custom experience unlike any other for yourselves and your guests. Our weddings are unique and one of kind, never copied and serve as an artistic immersed experience reflective of the couples we serve.

Sustainability |
We execute your vision with zero waste efforts. Less trash, less energy, and less impact on the environment.

Community |
We hire local artisan vendors always.

Charity |
For every event produced with us, a donation to the charity of the clients choosing will be made.

Let's create your event, and let's make the world a better place together.

To read more about who I am as a designer, check out the website or follow on IG for up to date highlights!

I am a mama to two beautiful girls, proud owner of a 14lb cat named Karen, and coffee lover. I care about the impact my business has on you, our communities, and the greater world. I want to create alongside you and make your life easier, so you can enjoy this beautiful time in your life. I am an open book, send an email with any questions you might have! I love meeting new people, so follow along on IG or let's get coffee!

Follow Kay Mae Designs on

9108777868401311744 o 51 1010434 1569958189

• Videos 3

3 Reviews for Kay Mae Designs

Jill A · Married on 02/03/2018

Out of the box and on point!

If you want to relax and enjoy your wedding work with Kayce. She eased all my fears and anxiety. Incredible ideas that will bring your wedding to the next level. Perfect blend of traditional, classic, and modern. We loved her!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Darcy R · Getting married on 05/06/2020

Norther Vermont Wedding

We married on our parent's property in Northern Vermont, with over 300 people attending. I am easily overwhelmed by details and coordination, so a wedding planner was a must for us. We hired Kayce Mae to execute everything from beginning to end, and we couldn't have made a better choice. I was able to enjoy every moment of being engaged to my husband, all of the creative fun and ideas, and she handled the execution in a way I never could. NOTHING phases this woman! She both scared me and made me laugh, she has a saying "If you don't expect at least one thing to go wrong you're not planning right." WHAT? Go wrong? Fear not, this woman has a plan B and C for all things. So when our ordained minister fell sick that weekend, she was on it with a nearby JOP ready to help. When my ideas proved to be too expensive, her creative energy took up the reigns and she gave stunning affordable options. Her sustainable practices cut back on our trash bill and impact. I personally have never thought of the many ways an event can affect the environment, and it was nice to know she was thinking about more than running a business, she was thinking about the world. We loved that she chooses to donate to a charity of your choice if you hire her, we chose the ASPCA. Overall, Kayce was the best friend you needed at the time you felt you needed her the most. We got to have all the fun and enjoy the serenity thanks to her hard work. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Leslie · Married on 05/19/2018

Day of Coordination

We used her for our rehearsal dinner and Day Of Coordination, she was absolutely delightful. Her kindness and patience with all of vendors and bridal party made what felt like a chaotic day become very smooth. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Kay Mae Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3