Woodstock Productions Weddings & Events

$2,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Woodstock Productions Weddings & Events

Professional service designed to make the planning process and wedding fun and stress-free!

Hi, I'm Sabrina Brown visionary event planner and owner of Woodstock Productions! Our team is committed to helping you create your perfect wedding. As your planner, I can help you realize your vision for the wedding of your dreams, and plan and execute every detail to make it a reality.

I have more than 20 years of experience in hospitality and event planning in Vermont, New England, Long Island and Washington State.

As a result, I have strong working relationships with the best inns, caterers, florists, photographers and other wedding vendors. Together, we’ll create your perfect wedding, and a day that is beautiful, carefree and fun for you, your family and your guests.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Burlington

Follow Woodstock Productions Weddings & Events on

3 Reviews for Woodstock Productions Weddings & Events

User Photos
+19
Photos

Sabrina was wonderful! She’s attentive to details i might have missed, and genuinely cared about making my big day special!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sabrina at Woodstock Productions was everything we asked for and more in an event planner - not only was she incredibly professional, organized and DID NOT MISS A THING with our outdoor, many vendor (at times, complicated!) wedding, she was a very kind, compassionate, and fun person to share my wedding day with. She always remained focused on us and what was most important to us (food/self-serve beer tap/outdoor venue vs. let's say decorations/flowers/expensive toilets, etc.) and our personal touches, ensuring the wedding was a reflection of us as a couple .. where we have come from and where we are today.

We were suppose to get married outside, and of course, at 5pm on the dot, it started POURING and STORMING - Sabrina was incredibly resourceful and assertive and had already come up with some creative solutions to save the ceremony and keep everyone's clothing dry (while ensuring the guests had an awesome time at the party - a key piece for us) - the day would have been a mess without her! Thank you, Sabrina, our wedding was a huge success and an amazing party in large part to you.

Profile Picture Margot, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Sabrina was an absolute dream. We're both busy professionals, and it was our second weddings. We hosted it at my grandmother's farm, so there was also sensitivity to her needs and our private property. Sabrina handled all of this with grace, professionalism, and maturity, which made all the difference in our day. She was incredibly skilled at recognizing the things we wanted to spend money on and the others that really didn't matter to us and could be great opportunities for saving. One or two friends mentioned that Sabrina was a little strict w them - frankly, I thought that was exactly her role :) but that's the only cause for 4.5 of 5. Being a Type A New Yorker, there were (very) occasional moments when I wished she would've replied a little quicker, which is the only reason for the 4.5 instead of 5 - again, probably says more about my New York attitude and bride-centric sense of time! Most importantly, Sabrina made the day a total effortless joy for my husband and I and our families. Can't recommend more.

Photo of Woodstock Productions Weddings & Events in Woodstock, VT - bike ride on Saturday for us and friends
Photo of Woodstock Productions Weddings & Events in Woodstock, VT - Rehearsal dinner reception @ Simon Pearce
Photo of Woodstock Productions Weddings & Events in Woodstock, VT - musicians at Church
Photo of Woodstock Productions Weddings & Events in Woodstock, VT - St James in Woodstock VT
Photo of Woodstock Productions Weddings & Events in Woodstock, VT - us with Sabrina!
Profile Picture Nell, 10/1/16, 1 Review