137 River St, Saranac Lake, NY 12983 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 64

About VanBee & Co.

VanBee & Co. is a boutique, wedding and event planning and promotional company based in Saranac Lake, New York. The company is owned by Nicole Brownell and Katy Van Anden who specialize in planning and producing local and destination weddings, corporate events, promotional events, private parties, and galas. They use their expertise, creativity, and keen attention to detail to provide a truly memorable occasion for each couple.

VanBee & Co. provides three event planners who can assist couples and clients in creating a truly individual wedding event. They cover ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for different wedding types such as civil, destination, cultural, military, religious, non-religious, double, and eco-friendly. VanBee & Co.'s event planning services include:

• Budget analysis
lanterns 1
lanterns
pay it forward
VanBee & Co.
shannon walking down the aisle
shannons laugh
sleepy time
tent
toss
VanBee & Co.
vanbee angie and jordan the car
VanBee & Co.
vanbee angie and jordan the girls
vanbee cassandra tran boat
vanbee cassandra tran ceremony
VanBee & Co.
vanbee cassandra tran wedding party
veil
wedding wire pic ceremony
wedding wire pic dancing
wedding wire pic jennis girls
VanBee & Co.
wedding wire pic kyle and jamie
wedding wire pic sparklers
wedding wire pic table
wedding wire pic vanbee card
ddadca1b673efad3 1480366451505 wedding wire pic kyle and jamie

• Videos 1

33 Reviews for VanBee & Co.

VanBee & Co. 1
VanBee & Co. 2
VanBee & Co. 3
VanBee & Co. 4
VanBee & Co. 5
VanBee & Co. 6
VanBee & Co. 7

Glynis Jones · Married on 08/24/2019

Katy and her team are AMAZING!!

Katy was fabulous to work with, from the earliest stages of finding a venue and booking DJs, she was there with advice at every step of the way. She kept me on my timeline, and helped take away stress with her experience working with vendors in the area.
    Hands down the best part of working with Katy was actually having her there on the wedding day. She helped keep everything moving smoothly during the getting ready process, and made every finishing detail perfect- from flowers on the cake, to getting our champagne glasses filled at the head table. She went above and beyond, fluffing my dress before walking down the aisle, and helping to take our dog out (who participated in the ceremony!). And to top it off, when we woke up the morning after the wedding, Katy had neatly arranged our card box and guest book in the room, and had our welcome sign and flowers there to greet us as we walked out of our cabin the morning after the wedding. Beyond anything else, having her and her team there gave me peace of mind that made it so I didn't have to worry about a thing and was able to fully enjoy my wedding. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    VanBee & Co. 12
    VanBee & Co. 13
    VanBee & Co. 14
    VanBee & Co. 15
    VanBee & Co. 16
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 07/27/2019

Could not have been a better experience

My Wife and I live in California but wanted to have our wedding the Saranac Lake region. Planning the wedding from across the country presented some challenges, so we hired VanBee & Co to help us. We were looking to mostly manage the planning process and vendors, but have VanBee & Co keep us on track and help with local coordination, especially day-of.

From the start, Katy listened intently for what we wanted and then helped us create a plan to get there. We started by meeting once a month to ensure we were making progress, and Katy was able to ask us questions to fill in a lot of details we didn't think about. Katy was also very well connected in the Saranac Lake region and personally knew many of the vendors we had selected. As the wedding got closer we started meeting more frequently. Katy also helped pick up some of the slack with some vendor coordination and brought on Colette and Eileen to handle day-of coordination.

The wedding day could have been more smooth. I found that I really had nothing to do or worry about except enjoy our beautiful wedding and celebration together. It was perfect.

I have several friends who did not engage a planner for their wedding, and they have all more or less regretted the decision. You should be able to fully engage in and enjoy your wedding day instead of having to worry about vendors, timelines, and small issues that may come up. I highly recommend VanBee & Co. - they are friendly, professional, effective, and really care about making your day special.

Sent on 08/25/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Taylor Rental & Party Plus
    Taylor Rental & Party Plus Wedding Rentals

Katy and her staff are top-notch, you definitely want to have them for your big day!

• Jared Kingsley's JENT
    Jared Kingsley's JENT Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with the team from VanBee & Co, thus past August in Lake Placid, NY. They made my role an absolute breeze from the beginning to the very end. I can't even explain the WOW factor in the coordination and the overall, look, taste, and feel, that VenBee helped to create. They will help eliminate uncertainty and produce perfection, while smiling the whole time. I look forward to working together again!

• 137 River St Saranac Lake, 12983 See on map