891 Cumberland Head Road, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Map · Phone number

About Assorted Artistries

Assorted Artistries is a wedding planning company in Plattsburgh, New York that specializes in event coordination and serves thr Adirondack Coast, Adirondacks, and beyond. The team of event planners knows the amount of joy and excitement that goes into planning a wedding, including the overwhelming feelings on the big day. Assorted Artistries is honored to be a part of your memorable moment and strives to meet all of your wedding planning needs.

Assorted Artistries offers a variety of planning services to couples for their big day. Month-of coordination is one of the most popular services that the team offers and includes rehearsal coordination, wedding survival kit, event web page, venue and vendor logistics, and exclusive access to Assorted Artistries rentals. For couples looking for more event planning assistance, they offer a Full-Service Coordination Package. This package includes month-of services, vendor referrals, event design, guest management, and a bridal binder. Assorted Artistries also provides Per Diem services for clients seeking a little extra planning.

Follow Assorted Artistries on

3 Reviews for Assorted Artistries

• W

Whitney Parsons · Married on 09/07/2019

Couldn't be happier

I don't know what we would have done without Anika. If she hadn't been there I don't think I could have slowed down at all to enjoy the festivities. Not only did Anika really go above and beyond with vendors, decor ideas, set-up, clean-up, and tons more, she also allowed us to be present and really bask in the glow of the wedding weekend.

One moment especially captures how Anika freed me from stress: I was with bridesmaids sipping champagne (which Anika brought us!) and getting my hair done before the ceremony. Anika zoomed in and inquired if we knew anything about the whereabouts of our DJ (who was a guest and hadn't yet arrived). I had no idea, but had complete trust that Anika was going to figure out what to do. As she left I remember thinking, "Wow- still no DJ? That sounds stressful!" And then I went back to my champagne.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/01/2019

The Rockstar of our Wedding!

Anika from Assorted Artistries was integrally important to the success of our wedding weekend – we literally could not have had such a stress-free, seamless, and absolutely perfect day if she wasn’t in the picture. From the very first time we chatted on the phone to go over my vision and aesthetic, I felt like I was in great hands – she eased all of my concerns, and made me feel so much better about all of the nitty gritty details and tasks remaining to accomplish. She provided extremely helpful organizational documents and checklists that helped keep myself accountable through the year and shared a centralized place for us to collaborate as we got closer to my wedding. Her planning expertise came into play when she compiled an incredibly thorough master timeline for us for the rehearsal, set-up, wedding day, and break-down the day-after, shared it with our vendors, and made sure everyone knew where they needed to be (which was SO appreciated by all parties!). Her light-hearted, bubbly demeanor helped me stay positive and focused during an extremely stressful week prior to the big day. (threats of rain, a DJ mix-up, etc, etc.)

Most importantly – me, my husband, and our families were able to fully let go, relax, and enjoy the wedding weekend. Anika fully conducted the rehearsal, problem-solved quickly and efficiently during the wedding set-up the night prior, and was in full ‘air-traffic-control’ mode for every milestone of our wedding day. And - unlike what so many people had told us to expect – our wedding did not go by in a flash – we were able to pause and savor every moment because we were so relaxed and happy! I can’t thank Anika enough for everything she was able to do for us –-she took our vision and flawlessly brought it to life.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Alexis · Married on 07/15/2017

Anika made our day as wonderful as could be!

My husband and I were planning our wedding from a distance in Plattsburgh, NY. We met with Anika about 5 months before our wedding date and from that point on, she made absolutely everything so perfect and easy. I do events for a living and thought that I could do it myself and there is no way. She did everything from making manicure appointments for myself and the bridal party to finding someone to dry clean by brother-in-laws shirt, to helping us plan and organize the ceremony to completely making our wedding day as seamless, stress free and happy as could be. She is completely amazing and would recommend her to anyone that is looking.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Assorted Artistries FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 25.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2