891 Cumberland Head Road, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Map · Phone number

About Assorted Artistries

Assorted Artistries aspires to provide our clients with memories that can be cherished over a lifetime through intentional planning, design, and kindness. Serving the Adirondacks, Vermont, and beyond.

The joining of two families is a joyous occasion. We offer a variety of wedding planning and coordination services for the seamless planning and execution of your event.

Month of Coordination
For our clients that have meticulously planned their day and want to experience it's perfect execution. You and your guest will be free to celebrate while we bring your dream to fruition.

​What can you expect? Our collaboration begins a month before your event and includes coordination of your occasion, exclusive discounts for Minted wedding stationary, access to Assorted Artistries rentals and design elements, confirmed logistics with the venue and vendors, rehearsal coordination, full use of our popular Wedding Survival Kit, an event web page, and more.

New for 2021, Month of Services now includes a Well-Scripted hand lettering and calligraphy package

Yes, we do elopements and minimonies!

Vendor Referrals

Imagine answering a few questions about who you still need to hire and in two weeks later you're booked!
Our vendor referral program is that simple. Hire Assorted Artistries to find your dream team and within 2 weeks you will have a selection of vendors who will be:

• Available for your wedding
  • Within your budget
  • Waiting for your call!

We do the research of prospective vendors, ask all your questions, and even follow up with the vendors you did (and did not) select.

Per Diem Planning and Coordination

Our Per Diem services, or as needed services, offers all of your wedding planning needs at an hourly rate. Per Diem services are not applicable to event set up, day of coordination, or event tear down.

• Woman-owned
Follow Assorted Artistries on

Other couples have also viewed

dsc09350 51 1024555 161010816772433
Invitation sample
dsc09350 51 1024555 161010816772433

4 Reviews for Assorted Artistries

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/14/2019

Could not have imagined our wedding without her!

Anika was the best partner we could have asked for. We planned a Vermont wedding from NYC and knew we would need extra help coordinating the day of the wedding. Anika was provided that & more - she was our sanity in the hectic 30 days before the wedding (we had no idea those days could be so crazy) and continued to work miracles the weekend of the wedding. She took care of problems before they arose, was 1 step (or 10) ahead of everyone that weekend. She prepped for every weather scenario and worked seamlessly coordinating with our other vendors. She supported not only us, the bride & groom, that weekend - but she made sure our family & friends could enjoy the weekend by our side instead of running around taking care of things. I would recommend hiring Anika in a heartbeat to anyone getting married in the NY/VT area.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Assorted Artistries's reply:

My absolute pleasure!!! What an amazing wedding weekend that I was honored to play a role in. Much love to you both and your amazing family!
  • W

Whitney P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Couldn't be happier

I don't know what we would have done without Anika. If she hadn't been there I don't think I could have slowed down at all to enjoy the festivities. Not only did Anika really go above and beyond with vendors, decor ideas, set-up, clean-up, and tons more, she also allowed us to be present and really bask in the glow of the wedding weekend.

One moment especially captures how Anika freed me from stress: I was with bridesmaids sipping champagne (which Anika brought us!) and getting my hair done before the ceremony. Anika zoomed in and inquired if we knew anything about the whereabouts of our DJ (who was a guest and hadn't yet arrived). I had no idea, but had complete trust that Anika was going to figure out what to do. As she left I remember thinking, "Wow- still no DJ? That sounds stressful!" And then I went back to my champagne.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Assorted Artistries's reply:

Nah, it got handled! 😁😁😁 I am so appreciative of the behind the scenes access I had to this joyous union. Much love to you both!!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/01/2019

The Rockstar of our Wedding!

Anika from Assorted Artistries was integrally important to the success of our wedding weekend – we literally could not have had such a stress-free, seamless, and absolutely perfect day if she wasn’t in the picture. From the very first time we chatted on the phone to go over my vision and aesthetic, I felt like I was in great hands – she eased all of my concerns, and made me feel so much better about all of the nitty gritty details and tasks remaining to accomplish. She provided extremely helpful organizational documents and checklists that helped keep myself accountable through the year and shared a centralized place for us to collaborate as we got closer to my wedding. Her planning expertise came into play when she compiled an incredibly thorough master timeline for us for the rehearsal, set-up, wedding day, and break-down the day-after, shared it with our vendors, and made sure everyone knew where they needed to be (which was SO appreciated by all parties!). Her light-hearted, bubbly demeanor helped me stay positive and focused during an extremely stressful week prior to the big day. (threats of rain, a DJ mix-up, etc, etc.)

Most importantly – me, my husband, and our families were able to fully let go, relax, and enjoy the wedding weekend. Anika fully conducted the rehearsal, problem-solved quickly and efficiently during the wedding set-up the night prior, and was in full ‘air-traffic-control’ mode for every milestone of our wedding day. And - unlike what so many people had told us to expect – our wedding did not go by in a flash – we were able to pause and savor every moment because we were so relaxed and happy! I can’t thank Anika enough for everything she was able to do for us –-she took our vision and flawlessly brought it to life.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Assorted Artistries's reply:

You’re a planner after my own heart! It was an honor to take your well crafted and intentional wedding weekend and see it executed to your standards! And thank you for assembling a wedding weekend dream team! I’ll keep the weekend free, just in case you want a 10 year anniversary/reunion!🤩🤩

Assorted Artistries FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 100
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 891 Cumberland Head Road Plattsburgh, Vermont, 12901 See on map
    Location of (Assorted Artistries)