Assorted Artistries

Plattsburgh, Vermont View map
$100 Package Price

$100 Package Price

THE I DO CREW

At Assorted Artistries, our team aspires to provide our clients with memories that can be cherished over a lifetime through intentional planning, design, and kindness. From elopements to weddings, we work with couples in the Adirondacks, Vermont, and beyond.

PLANNING & DESIGN

Enjoy Your Engagement

From helping you assemble your dream team to designing your tablescapes our team is dedicated to having your first day of marriage be your way.
Working with our team means finding the best team for your day.

COORDINATION

Enjoy Your Day

For our clients that have meticulously planned their day and want to experience it's perfect execution. You and your guest will be free to celebrate while we bring your dream to fruition.

Our team steps in the month of to make sure your wedding day is your way.

EVENT STAGING

Perfectly Pretty Is Our Passion

For our clients that would love someone else to decorate their event. Our clients can celebrate knowing the I Do Crew has staged their celebration

DECOR RENTALS

Unforgettable Decor

From classic to trendy, our inventory of rentals is always expanding to meet our clients needs.
Now accepting orders for pick up and delivery of our inventory of wedding and event rentals.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Maureen
    Maureen B. Married on 04/30/2022

Anika will make your life easier and your wedding A+!

Anika is incredible! She is so positive, and she might be the most organized person I have ever met. If we could do it all over again, we would 100% hire her again. At the beginning of my wedding planning process I didn't think I needed a coordinator/planner, but looking back I really don't know how I would have done it without her. Our wedding truly was a dream come true, A+ experience, and I firmly believe that without Anika and her team it would have been B/B+. You only get married once, and I figured if I was going to spend so much time and effort planning this event I wanted it to be perfect, not nearly perfect, and Anika and her team were the difference between nearly perfect and perfect.

She thought of everything and had a great answer to all of my questions, and she put out all the little fires on wedding day. She shared a google sheet with me that had a detailed breakdown of all the things I needed to do before the wedding that was far more comprehensive than anything you can find online. She was so helpful and attentive throughout our wedding planning process, and most importantly she cheered me on and radiated positivity when the planning stress was getting the better of me.

Her rentals are the best! They are so reasonably priced, and I don't have any left over decorations that I have to resell or throw away which is such a weight off my shoulders (also more eco friendly!). They were all so beautiful and really made my vision/theme come to life.

All our vendors loved working with her, and they all told me how helpful she was to them. She had never worked at our venue before, but our contact at the venue was extremely impressed with her. She made such an impact on my family and wedding party that my sister even gave her a shout out during her maid of honor speech!

TLDR: hire Anika, she will make your life easier and your wedding a dream!!
  • Bailey
    Bailey N. Married on 09/18/2021

Do Yourself a Favor and Hire Anika

I cannot say enough nice things about Anika and her team. She was by far the best investment we made in our big day. Between her superior organizational skills and fabulous rental cache, I still cannot believe we lucked out in finding her. From month-of planning to decorating to rehearsal run-through to the day-of, everything fell into perfect place. I knew I was someone that had the potential to be really anxious and stressed on our big day but with Anika running the show I can honestly say it was one of the most relaxed and happiest days of my life. If you are getting married in the Adirondack region, you need her on your team!
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 08/14/2021

Assorted Artistries is AMAZING!!!

Assorted Artistries was with us for almost 2 years because of the pandemic, and it was worth every penny multiplied by another 100! Anika created and designed our invites complete with custom logo and coordinated with all of our vendors. She even stepped in when outside influences got out of hand with their expectations. Of all the items we budgeted for, Assorted Artistries and the I Do Crew were by far the best investment. Anika connected me with hair and makeup, did last minute orders for tablecloths, ran the rehearsal and site setup/takedown. The team even had people working to make sure parking went well. Absolutely the BEST!

And I cannot forget to mention all the advice and encouragement Anika provided in the days leading up to the event. We were so stressed but Anika made everything so smooth and easy - she was truly amazing!

We connected with Assorted Artistries because we both are very detail-oriented and we wanted to just enjoy our day. We also wanted a buffer between us and our families & friends so that we could have a stress-free day to enjoy with our loved ones. Having our wedding at home added another level of craziness - but Anika ran with it! She put the finishing touches on EVERYTHING and made our day even more beautiful and unique than we could've imagined.

Throughout the process, we shared our concerns and Assorted Artistries literally made them go away! Anika even had a few surprises up her sleeve, making our entire experience absolutely incredible! (Like organizing a zoom dress appointment, and surprising us with a mid-winter photo shoot and custom designed cookies for the wedding!!) Working with Assorted Artistries has been an absolute pleasure - we would recommend again and again. Working with Anika, you are treated better than celebrity you are treated like royalty!

891 Cumberland Head Road Plattsburgh, Vermont, 12901
Location of (Assorted Artistries)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding