A Formal Occasion

Kennesaw, GA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

When finding the perfect dress is also about enjoying the experience, we look forward to fulfilling that dream.
We have a more personal approach and believe there is more to making a bride happy than just selling her a dress.

We understand that each bride is different and has her own special needs. For this reason, we stock gowns in size 2-24 that are available for try-on and immediate purchase or by special order if a different size or color is needed. Our prices range from $1000 - $2500.

In addition, we have an extensive selection of informal dresses for outside or destination weddings. We also showcase many styles that are exclusive to our shop, thereby not seen elsewhere.

If your desire is to have a unique and pleasant experience that won't be found at a large chain store, we invite you to come in and experience the difference!

We truly believe it's all about you!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Jessica R. Getting married on 05/26/2023

Perfect experience!

If I could give Mrs. Lucinda and her husband more than 5 stars I would, they are so deserving of it. I am a plus size bride and I was very worried/nervous about finding THE dress for me without feeling self conscious in my skin. Mrs. Lucinda took the time with me and my group to ask exactly what I was looking for, details of my wedding, who I was marrying, the back ground of how we met, and she was just so personable with me and my group. Mrs Lucinda has a big selection of plus size dresses and she will do every she can to help you find THE one!! Look no further for a wedding dress shop, this is by far the best one in all of North GA!! Thank you to you and your team Mrs. Lucinda, I appreciate y’all’s kindness so much!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Getting married on 10/29/2022

Come here last, you won't leave without a dress!!

Imagine being able to walk into a cozy shop that makes you feel instantly a home, greeted by excited and welcoming owners who sit down with you and truly get to know you, your wedding vision, and your preferences, not just the wedding date, while getting a complimentary ring cleaning and a precious gift. Being escorted to rooms filled with dresses from size 0-26, each in every style! It is not hard to see that their goal is to find the RIGHT dress for you, not just a gorgeous one. One that takes your breath away, brings tears to your eyes, and embodies you. Now imagine all of that at an affordable price! Sounds too good to be true, right? A fair warning to you though; if you want the full experience of browsing several stores and trying on lots of dresses, come here last because you will not walk out of this store without a dress in tow. And once you do, you celebrate! You get to sign the wall, have your picture taken with a rose (that you get to keep!) and a sign stating "I said yes to the dress!" If you want an impersonal, in and out type of experience, this is not the store for you. But I HIGHLY recommend this store to any bride looking for a truly personal, authentic, comfortable, fun, and joyous time while feeling glamorous in gorgeous wedding gowns!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Janie & Michael
    31 photos · 08/04/2018

The Cedars Weddings & Events The Cedars Weddings & Events Mansion Weddings

Beautiful dresses with many choices. Very helpful and easy to work with

4489 Bells Ferry Rd Kennesaw, GA, 30144
Location of (A Formal Occasion)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding