The Warren City Club Reviews

View more information

4.8 out of 5 rating

Amy Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We recently held a rehearsal dinner for 60 people at the Warren City Club. Very happy with how everything turned out! Worked with two different people in planning and organizing (Summer and Brianca) - they were both very helpful, quick to respond to questions and took care of all the many details. The venue was perfect for the size crowd we had. All of the staff were very friendly and accommodating and made sure the evening went smoothly. Everyone had a great time!
    Donna Married on 11/06/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My event coordinator held my hand every step of the way and made our entire event spectacular!! I cannot say enough about every one that was involved in making our rehearsal dinner the best of the best!!! The food the service it was all above and beyond our expectations! Not one single mishap it was perfect for us!!
  • User2202509 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were looking for a small, fairly casual venue for our ceremony/reception. Googling "wedding venues" wasn't producing anything in our size/budget, so we Googled "rehearsal dinner venues" and the Warren City Club came up. We met with William Taylor and he took all of our non-traditional requests in stride. We called the event "a celebration where a short ceremony would break out", didn't want a band or DJ, didn't want traditional wedding cake or flowers etc. The menu he created accommodated our guests special dietary needs and was delicious. More than one person commented to us that it was the best "wedding food" they ever had. Everything went off without a hitch and we were delighted with everything. We can't say enough good things. Even the weather cooperated and we were able to use the outside terrace.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Elizabeth Married on 06/13/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at The Warren City Club. Kristi, William and entire team at The Warren made sure that it was night we won't forget! Kristi Warren Evans, owner, met with us to discuss our vision for the reception, menu planning, entertainment needs, decor and flow of the event. She immediately put me at ease with her suggestions and understanding of what we wanted for our guests. It was the little things like Kristi calling me the day before our event to talk over a few details that made the biggest impact on me.
    When we arrived at our reception all of the details were just perfect and The Warren team was there to give us a wonderful welcome. The Warren looked beautiful with the food strategically placed so that guests could mingle and flow throughout the indoor and outdoor space. Joe and Adrienne behind the bar were so warm and courteous to our guests, and made sure that guests had everything they needed. William prepared delicious appetizers and entrees for the buffet. The one thing we have heard repeatedly since the party is how much our guests enjoyed the food. They especially loved the beef tenderloin.
    We worked with Kristi and had the DJ come early. He did a great job of playing music that was enjoyed by our friends and parents alike.
    I would recommend The Warren City Club to anyone looking to host an event. Kristi took care of all the details so that my husband and I could relax and enjoy the party as much as our guests.
    Gina Married on 05/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough nice things about The Warren City Club. It's truly a hidden gem of Atlanta. We just had our rehearsal brunch and it was beyond amazing.

First of all, Kristi and her assistant Summer were great during the planning process - they really listened to what my now husband and I wanted for our rehearsal brunch. They helped us create a delicious brunch menu for our families (and at an affordable price)! By the way, their white sangria is to die for :)

When we arrived at Warren City Club, we had the whole restaurant to ourselves. Right next to the dining area was a balcony that overlooked the Atlanta skyline. It was perfect for starting (and finishing) our brunch.

Every detail really helped my husband and me and our families to feel so special. If you are looking for an affordable and gorgeous place to host a rehearsal brunch - look no further!
    Stacey Married on 07/18/2015
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding and reception. It was small--about 55 people. Working with William and Summer was great. I had lots of questions trying to figure out how I wanted to have it all set and they were very patient and made me feel my event was important. It was a beautiful day and a great place for a small vintage/urban style wedding