Rabbi Rayzel Raphael

Elkins Park, Pennsylvania View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael is a warm-hearted, versatile wedding officiant located in the Deleware Valley, She specializes in Jewish and interfaith marriages and was reviewed as one of the top ten wedding officiants in Philadelphia!(https://www.weddingrule.com/wedding-officiants/pennsylvania/philadelphia/). With over 15 years of experience,Rabbi Rayzel will be able to honor Jewish and other different religions into your one-of-a-kind ceremony.

"I will be with you every step of the process as we/you create your ceremony. As well, I'll support you to make sure you start your married life in the right direction....all the while making it it easy and fun!Please take a minute to read some of my reviews, my couples speak for themselves:)"

From counseling to developing personal, customized vows, Rabbi Rayzel Raphael can help with many aspects of ceremony planning. Rabbi Rayzel magically creates unique and special ceremonies.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$901

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$500

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Catholic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DE
NJ
PA

What languages do you speak?

English
Hebrew

• Jamie
    Jamie L. Getting married on 10/05/2022

Highly recommend!

Rabbi Rayzel was absolutely amazing!! I grew up Jewish but my husband did not. I loved that Rabbi was more than willing to officiate our interfaith ceremony with many Jewish customs. She explained everything to us prior to the wedding and we met with her many times so that both my husband and I felt like we had known her for a while! She was prompt on the day of, led the most beautiful ketubah ceremony that my parents and in-laws loved, and then orchestrated an absolutely beautiful ceremony. The ceremony was the perfect length, included so many personalized moments for us as a couple and the guests of the wedding told us they enjoyed it as well. We couldn’t be happier to have gone with Rabbi and will definitely use her for baby namings and all events in the future!

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was great day! Your family is so much fun, and you two are meant for each other. I loved learning about both of you. Stay in touch and thanks for the pictures !
    Rabbi Rayzel
    Madison M. Married on 12/11/2021

The most amazing rabbi

Rabbi Rayzel was incredible, she was so helpful, fun to work with, calming and helped my non-Jewish husband and his family embrace Jewish traditions. So many people told us how much they loved our ceremony and they would use Rabbi Rayzel or they wanted to convert to Judaism to have ceremonies with her. We made the best choice to work with her and she made the ceremony so special for us.

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you for this Madison! It was my first Jewish - Moravian ceremony and was so beautiful! I love learning from my couples. Please stay in touch and send pictures!
    Blessings life and love,

Rabbi Rayzel

Ps. Have fun in the igloo:)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Janis Nowlan Band Janis Nowlan Band Wedding Bands

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael is the BEST! She is extremely sweet and has a great personality that makes everyone feel so welcomed! Her wedding ceremonies have that "extra special touch" and she always makes sure to get to know each couple so she can personalize their wedding ceremony. Whenever i hear that Rabbi Rayzel Raphael is officiating at one our our weddings, I'm thrilled to hear the news because I know it is going to be amazing!!

1211 Ansley Ave Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, 19027
215-782-1221
Location of (Rabbi Rayzel Raphael)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding