Rabbi Rayzel Raphael Reviews

85 | Elkins Park, PA

85 Reviews for Rabbi Rayzel Raphael

85 Rabbi Rayzel Raphael Reviews

Glen · Married on 08/17/2018

Rabbi Rayzel was great. She stuck with us during the whole process and was there to answer all of our questions. She was really helpful, and made it a great wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2018

it was my total pleasure! Have a happy life together! Blessings, Rabbi Rayzel

Dave · Married on 08/12/2018

Rabbi Rayzel was the perfect officiant for our wedding! We wanted a primarily Jewish ceremony even though we are an interfaith couple, and she was helpful and supportive throughout the process. Every guest raved about her to us afterward. She helped make our day as beautiful and wonderful as we could have dreamed. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my total pleasure! I wish you many happy years together! Please stay in touch!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Rabbi Rayzel did a wonderful job preparing us for the whole wedding process. She regularly checked in to make sure everything was going smoothly and you can tell she truly loves what she does!! I appreciated that spent a great deal of time getting to know me and my husband both as a couple and individually. She even holds events at her house for her interfaith wedding couples to meet. We attended a celebration last fall and it was great. Thanks Rabbi Rayzel!

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Rabbi Rayzel is incredibly fun to work with. She is approachable, warm, caring, and considerate. She truly took what we wanted in a ceremony and made it even better than we could have imagined. She is a wonderful person and an excellent rabbi, who provides pre marriage counseling as well. We would use her again in a heart beat.

Jordan · Married on 04/28/2018

Rabbi Rayzel was phenomenal to work with! After our introduction phone call with her we knew we wanted to work with her. She was available through the entire wedding planning process and emphasized our ceremony planning to make the ceremony the best version of us. We felt so comfortable planning our interfaith ceremony with her and she was wonderful at providing us with the best information and recommendations. We initially wanted a very quick ceremony but she helped us create a ceremony that was extremely meaningful and specific to the two of us and everyone absolutely loved it. We received SO MANY compliments from EVERYONE at our wedding about how much they loved Rabbi Rayzel and our ceremony. She is wonderful and I would recommend her to any couple getting married!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my total pleasure to officiate your wedding! You make a great couple and I hope we stay in touch! I send blessings on this marriage for lots of fun and joy! Blessings of Love, Rabbi Rayzel

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2018

Rabbi Rayzel was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is super responsive and always willing to help or listen. I really enjoyed attending a Shabbat dinner at her home with couples she had married and or was going to marry soon. The insight we gained from that night was invaluable and also led us to selecting a Reverend Rayzel previously worked with to co-officiate our wedding :). She is so open minded and accommodating. There is no doubt she was the perfect Rabbi for us and I'm sure she will be for you too! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my total pleasure! I wish you many blessing for your new life and adventure together!
  • PrincessPotato

Emily · Married on 01/06/2018

Our wedding guests have not stopped talking about how absolutely incredible our wedding ceremony was, all thanks to Rabbi Rayzel! My husband (a lapsed Jew) and I (a Shiksa) had a Jew-ish/mostly secular wedding ceremony with some Irish influences tossed in, and Rabbi Rayzel was there to support and guide us every step of the way! She helped us to craft a totally unique and personalized ceremony script that was so warm and full of love. Rayzel was comfortable with our request not to have overtly religious wording or passages and truly created the perfect ceremony for us. Thank you again, Rabbi Rayzel!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my total pleasure. The wedding was heartfelt and sparkly! I'll never forget those gold bridesmaids:) I bless you two with lots of love. Stay in touch! Rabbi Rayzel

Heather · Married on 10/26/2017

As someone who never really envisioned getting married, I hadn't considered a single thing about the process, except that I most definitely didn't want to have to wear white, and planning events is a bit overwhelming and exhausting. With the expiration day of our marriage license fast approaching, my fiance and I realized that we needed the certificate signed very soon.

Feeling at a loss because neither of us prefer crowds, being in the spotlight, myriad logistical details, nor are we rolling in wealth at the moment, we decided to keep it as simple and stress free as humanly possible.

Finding wedding wire online, we located Rabbi Rayzel in Philedelphia. She was the biggest help imaginable for the event. While supporting our desire to keep it simple, she also had a pile of resources for us to look over and details to consider that would impact us emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually going into a new life together.

It was relaxing, fragrant, and very welcoming. Coming out just long enough to take pictures in the garden, the late afternoon sun gave a lovely sparkle to the damp grass before we returned indoors for the perfect, nicely colorful, ceremony after which the Rabbi presented us with a wonderful book (and a very good read!) as a gift. We were married in her comfortable and beautiful home with a ceremony that we designed (after going back and forth a bit through email) and our three guests. Sherlock, her well-mannered and adorable dog, supervised.

I couldn't be more grateful and feel more blessed that there were no available magistrates on the day we selected. I only wish we live closer to Philly so that we can participate in the community activities that Rabbi Rayzel hosts. When our baby is born in a few months, we definitely want to have our baby naming with this wonderful lady.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Heather and Chris< Your wedding was a joy to host. Its not every day I get to have a wedding in my living room! The house was very happy to be filled with such love. I wish you many blessings and lots of joy from the new being on the way. Stay in touch. Rabbi Rayzel

Christopher · Married on 10/26/2017

Rabbi Rayzel is a dream come true! Easy to work with, flexible, and just fun. Wedding's should make for a great memory, and she knows how to get the job done.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

These are the sweetest words. It was my pleasure. You two brought your touch of creativity and openness to the formula. I can't do what I do without my couples input ! Blessings and stay in touch!

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2017

My husband & I had an interfaith wedding this past September and asked Rabbi Rayzel, and a priest, to officiate. She helped us think about the most important part of wedding planning - not necessarily the party, but our lives together as husband & wife. She was very thoughtful and helped us think more about important topics that we may not have considered. She also co-officiated a wonderful ceremony - we received so many compliments from our guests about our ceremony & about how it was so tailored and customized. We definitely recommend Rabbi Rayzel to anyone considering a Jewish or interfaith wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Rabbi Rayzel Raphael 1

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you so much and a big thanks for posting the picture!

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

Rabbi Rayzel was absolutely incredible! She did our ketubah signing at our wedding and made it a very special and meaningful experience. We really enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my pleasure! Thanks for letting me in at such a special moment!

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

I am Jewish and my husband is Irish-Catholic. Rabbi Rayzel worked with us to tailor the perfect ceremony. My husband and I are so thrilled with how incredible, sentimental, and loving the ceremony was. Our family and friends keep talking about it! It was so special. My husband's family as well as my family were in complete awe over the Jewish symbols as well as the personalizations. The ceremony truly exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you so much. The pleasure was all mine! Stay in touch send pictures !

Chaya · Married on 07/09/2017

Rabbi Rayzel, officiated our wedding in July of 2017 and she was amazing! We had an interfaith ceremony and she did such a wonderful job making the guests of all faiths feel comfortable. She explained so much of the Jewish symbolism and made the ceremony so inclusive for our families, it was phenomenal! We had a few guests come up to us after the ceremony (pre- reception) saying it was the best wedding they had ever seen. Working with Rabbi Rayzel was one of the best choices we made for our wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words, the pleasure was all mine !

caryn · Married on 06/17/2017

Rabbi Rayzel officiated our wedding just a couple of weeks ago. It was a beautiful ceremony, she went out of her way to include personal elements of each of us and also took into account our level of religiosity. She was very flexible and wanted to make sure that the couple felt comfortable and happy with what was being included/excluded within the ceremony. After the wedding a lot of people came up to me to say that they had never seen a Jewish wedding that was so happy, beautiful and egalitarian. I highly recommend Rabbi Rayzel !

Sent on 07/03/2017

Thank you and please stay in touch! Blessings, Rabbi Rayzel

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2017

Rabbi Rayzel was a true g_d send during the planning of our wedding. She was there to guide and support us every step of the way and made our day even more memorable. My husband and I had an interfaith ceremony, (he is catholic and I am Jewish), Rabbi introduced us to a wonderful priest and made sure that everyone felt comfortable and accepted on our wedding day!Once you are under her wing and in her circle, she is there to help you work out anything you need (even putting a rowdy bridal party in their place). Our wedding was on 6/4/17 and she continues to reach out and check on us, letting us know we are in her thoughts and that is awesome! We hope to have Rabbi Rayzel as a part of many significant moments in our lives and any couple would be lucky to have her!

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

Rabbi Rayzel helped make our wedding less stressful. My husband is half Jewish so we had a hard time finding a rabbi that would marry us. Rabbi Rayzel worked with us to customize our ceremony to our liking. She was responsive and answered all our questions in a timely manner. We received many compliments on our ceremony.

D · Married on 03/19/2017

We highly recommend Rabbi Rayzel for an interfaith wedding. She made the ceremony personal and heartfelt and is still talked about today by out guests.

Jake · Married on 02/18/2017

Rabbi Rayzel is a true professional. My wedding was 6 months ago and I still get comments about how great the ceremony was.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Rabbi Rayzel Raphael 2

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you so much ! and I love the picture ! Stay in touch! Blessings, Rabbi Rayzel

Devin · Married on 10/22/2016

She is absolutely the best!! Rabbi Rayzel worked with us to make the ceremony ours and it couldn't have turned out more perfect. Everyone at our wedding loved the ceremony and absolutely loved Rabbi Rayzel!! We loved that she explained everything about the ceremony, so all of our guests who weren't familiar with Jewish customs could better understand. Everyone had nothing but positive things to say. Rabbi Rayzel also helped us a lot before the ceremony. She provided a sort of "pre marriage counceling" if you will. It got my wife and I talking about things we wouldn't have thought to discuss. We can't recommend Rabbi Rayzel enough!!!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you so much and stay in touch!

Alyssa · Married on 10/16/2016

We had Rabbi Rayzel lead our interfaith ceremony, and loved her! Neither of us are very religious, but wanted to keep some tradition in the ceremony that would appeal to our different backgrounds, and she did a wonderful job including both of us. She offers great advice and ideas. Would definitely use Rabbi Rayzel again!

• Laurie

Laurie · Married on 09/23/2016

Rabbi Rayzel was an integral part of planning our wedding. She was professional and understanding and extremely respectful of our wishes and needs while still instilling us with so much knowledge. She will be someone in our lives forever! Guests raved about her!

Thank you so much to Rabbi Rayzael for respecting, honoring, and taking the time to understand our unique interfaith relationship, and working seamlessly with our co-officiant!

Sasha · Married on 09/04/2016

Rabbi Rayzel was amazing. She performed our ceremony in the New York area, and we were so glad we hired her. She worked with us ahead of the ceremony to make sure it was everything we wanted, and we got great feedback from all of our guests. We loved the energy so brought to our wedding - it was sweet, inclusive and incredibly warm. We highly recommend her as a wedding officiant!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you so much ! It was a beautiful day in New York!

Vivian · Married on 09/01/2016

Rabbi Rayzel performed a lovely service. The ceremony was funny and sweet, and I think most of the guests and we agreed that it was the best part of our small wedding.