Rabbi Rayzel Raphael Reviews

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent experience !

I would like to thank and recommend Rabbi Rayzel , she made our ceremony so unique, beautiful and special. She included my parents that were not able to come to my wedding from other country and made our ceremony even more special for all of us. Positive actitude and good energy during the ceremony . She is the best Rabbi Ever !!! I can not thanks enough .

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Rabbi Rayzel Raphael 8
    Rabbi Rayzel Raphael 9
    Rabbi Rayzel Raphael 10
    Rabbi Rayzel Raphael 11
    Rabbi Rayzel Raphael 12

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my total pleasure... The love between you was palpable. Please stay in touch and send pictures

Cara · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing and adaptable!

Rabbi Rayzel was the perfect Rabbi for our interfaith wedding, she made sure everyone felt comfortable with english and hebrew translations. Multiple guests have raved about our ceremony and how inclusive it was. I would highly recommend Rabbi Rayzel for your weeding! She is extremely knowledgeable in all religious backgrounds despite her Jewish heritage.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my pleasure to coach you two through this wedding. Thanks for all your flexibility and please stay in touch! send pictures when you get them!

Brandon Greene · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic service provided by Rabbi Rayzel!!

Rabbi Rayzel is fantastic in every aspect. She truly understood our needs and respected our balance of dual faith marriage. I come from a Jewish background while my wife comes from Catholic. Rabbi was able to intertwine both religions perfectly for our ceremony. The response from family and friends regarding our ceremony was something we will cherish forever!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Brandon and Elizabeth, thank you for these words. It was my true joy to be with you two. May you have many happy happy years together. Stay in touch!
    Call anytime you need a rabbi!

Carl · Married on 10/08/2018

Could not ask for a better Rabbi

Easily the best Rabbi we could have hoped for. Everyone in our families loved her. I had an interfaith wedding which erred more toward a Jewish ceremony. As such most of my wife's family were not knowledgeable about the Jewish traditions that would be presented. Rabbi Rayzel presented everything in a way that everyone understood. She is the best and well worth it.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words! I loved being at your wedding in the woods, and my last image of you two is dancing away into the dry ice "fog", Like some enchanted story. Enjoy life and stay in touch, Please send a few good pics! Blessings, Rabbi Rayzel

Sabrina Meier · Married on 10/08/2018

Made our ceremony unique and fun

We are an interfaith couple who wanted a few different traditions included in our ceremony but didn't know where to even begin. Rabbi Rayzel coached us through the process of creating a ceremony that was meaningful to us both. We've been told by family and friends it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they have been to, and I couldn't agree more.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my total pleasure. I loved the wedding in the woods! I wish you many years of love and happiness!
    Stay in touch, send pictures !
  • Marque

Marque · Married on 10/06/2018

Rabbi Rayzel is the best! I literally had a very Catholic guest come up to me after the ceremony and say, "I would convert, just to have her do my ceremony". Another guest called Rabbi "the wizard". People who knew nothing about Judaism felt included; people who hadn't yet met the groom, learned about him and our love through Rabbi's words. Rabbi even took distractions from the flower girl in stride, including it in the ceremony to engage everyone instead of ignoring it.
    Thank you Rabbi for making us both so comfortable and delivering a beautiful ceremony that was representative of our love!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was totally my pleasure ! I had waited two years to officiate your wedding...I was excited as you!
    I wish you much love and happiness for many, many years.
    send pictures, your setting was beautiful!

Glen · Married on 08/17/2018

Rabbi Rayzel was great. She stuck with us during the whole process and was there to answer all of our questions. She was really helpful, and made it a great wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

it was my total pleasure! Have a happy life together!

Dave · Married on 08/12/2018

Rabbi Rayzel was the perfect officiant for our wedding! We wanted a primarily Jewish ceremony even though we are an interfaith couple, and she was helpful and supportive throughout the process. Every guest raved about her to us afterward. She helped make our day as beautiful and wonderful as we could have dreamed. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my total pleasure! I wish you many happy years together! Please stay in touch!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Rabbi Rayzel did a wonderful job preparing us for the whole wedding process. She regularly checked in to make sure everything was going smoothly and you can tell she truly loves what she does!! I appreciated that spent a great deal of time getting to know me and my husband both as a couple and individually. She even holds events at her house for her interfaith wedding couples to meet. We attended a celebration last fall and it was great. Thanks Rabbi Rayzel!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Rabbi Rayzel is incredibly fun to work with. She is approachable, warm, caring, and considerate. She truly took what we wanted in a ceremony and made it even better than we could have imagined. She is a wonderful person and an excellent rabbi, who provides pre marriage counseling as well. We would use her again in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/28/2018

Rabbi Rayzel was phenomenal to work with! After our introduction phone call with her we knew we wanted to work with her. She was available through the entire wedding planning process and emphasized our ceremony planning to make the ceremony the best version of us. We felt so comfortable planning our interfaith ceremony with her and she was wonderful at providing us with the best information and recommendations. We initially wanted a very quick ceremony but she helped us create a ceremony that was extremely meaningful and specific to the two of us and everyone absolutely loved it. We received SO MANY compliments from EVERYONE at our wedding about how much they loved Rabbi Rayzel and our ceremony. She is wonderful and I would recommend her to any couple getting married!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my total pleasure to officiate your wedding! You make a great couple and I hope we stay in touch! I send blessings on this marriage for lots of fun and joy!
    Blessings of Love, Rabbi Rayzel

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2018

Rabbi Rayzel was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is super responsive and always willing to help or listen. I really enjoyed attending a Shabbat dinner at her home with couples she had married and or was going to marry soon. The insight we gained from that night was invaluable and also led us to selecting a Reverend Rayzel previously worked with to co-officiate our wedding :). She is so open minded and accommodating. There is no doubt she was the perfect Rabbi for us and I'm sure she will be for you too! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my total pleasure! I wish you many blessing for your new life and adventure together!
  • PrincessPotato

Emily · Married on 01/06/2018

Our wedding guests have not stopped talking about how absolutely incredible our wedding ceremony was, all thanks to Rabbi Rayzel! My husband (a lapsed Jew) and I (a Shiksa) had a Jew-ish/mostly secular wedding ceremony with some Irish influences tossed in, and Rabbi Rayzel was there to support and guide us every step of the way! She helped us to craft a totally unique and personalized ceremony script that was so warm and full of love. Rayzel was comfortable with our request not to have overtly religious wording or passages and truly created the perfect ceremony for us. Thank you again, Rabbi Rayzel!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my total pleasure. The wedding was heartfelt and sparkly! I'll never forget those gold bridesmaids:) I bless you two with lots of love. Stay in touch!
    Rabbi Rayzel

Heather · Married on 10/26/2017

As someone who never really envisioned getting married, I hadn't considered a single thing about the process, except that I most definitely didn't want to have to wear white, and planning events is a bit overwhelming and exhausting. With the expiration day of our marriage license fast approaching, my fiance and I realized that we needed the certificate signed very soon.

Feeling at a loss because neither of us prefer crowds, being in the spotlight, myriad logistical details, nor are we rolling in wealth at the moment, we decided to keep it as simple and stress free as humanly possible.

Finding wedding wire online, we located Rabbi Rayzel in Philedelphia. She was the biggest help imaginable for the event. While supporting our desire to keep it simple, she also had a pile of resources for us to look over and details to consider that would impact us emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually going into a new life together.

It was relaxing, fragrant, and very welcoming. Coming out just long enough to take pictures in the garden, the late afternoon sun gave a lovely sparkle to the damp grass before we returned indoors for the perfect, nicely colorful, ceremony after which the Rabbi presented us with a wonderful book (and a very good read!) as a gift. We were married in her comfortable and beautiful home with a ceremony that we designed (after going back and forth a bit through email) and our three guests. Sherlock, her well-mannered and adorable dog, supervised.

I couldn't be more grateful and feel more blessed that there were no available magistrates on the day we selected. I only wish we live closer to Philly so that we can participate in the community activities that Rabbi Rayzel hosts. When our baby is born in a few months, we definitely want to have our baby naming with this wonderful lady.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Heather and Chris<
    Your wedding was a joy to host. Its not every day I get to have a wedding in my living room! The house was very happy to be filled with such love. I wish you many blessings and lots of joy from the new being on the way. Stay in touch.
    Rabbi Rayzel

Christopher · Married on 10/26/2017

Rabbi Rayzel is a dream come true! Easy to work with, flexible, and just fun. Wedding's should make for a great memory, and she knows how to get the job done.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

These are the sweetest words. It was my pleasure. You two brought your touch of creativity and openness to the formula. I can't do what I do without my couples input ! Blessings and stay in touch!

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2017

My husband & I had an interfaith wedding this past September and asked Rabbi Rayzel, and a priest, to officiate. She helped us think about the most important part of wedding planning - not necessarily the party, but our lives together as husband & wife. She was very thoughtful and helped us think more about important topics that we may not have considered. She also co-officiated a wonderful ceremony - we received so many compliments from our guests about our ceremony & about how it was so tailored and customized. We definitely recommend Rabbi Rayzel to anyone considering a Jewish or interfaith wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Rabbi Rayzel Raphael 13

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you so much and a big thanks for posting the picture!

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

Rabbi Rayzel was absolutely incredible! She did our ketubah signing at our wedding and made it a very special and meaningful experience. We really enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

It was my pleasure! Thanks for letting me in at such a special moment!

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

I am Jewish and my husband is Irish-Catholic. Rabbi Rayzel worked with us to tailor the perfect ceremony. My husband and I are so thrilled with how incredible, sentimental, and loving the ceremony was. Our family and friends keep talking about it! It was so special. My husband's family as well as my family were in complete awe over the Jewish symbols as well as the personalizations. The ceremony truly exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you so much. The pleasure was all mine! Stay in touch send pictures !

Chaya · Married on 07/09/2017

Rabbi Rayzel, officiated our wedding in July of 2017 and she was amazing! We had an interfaith ceremony and she did such a wonderful job making the guests of all faiths feel comfortable. She explained so much of the Jewish symbolism and made the ceremony so inclusive for our families, it was phenomenal! We had a few guests come up to us after the ceremony (pre- reception) saying it was the best wedding they had ever seen. Working with Rabbi Rayzel was one of the best choices we made for our wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words, the pleasure was all mine !

caryn · Married on 06/17/2017

Rabbi Rayzel officiated our wedding just a couple of weeks ago. It was a beautiful ceremony, she went out of her way to include personal elements of each of us and also took into account our level of religiosity. She was very flexible and wanted to make sure that the couple felt comfortable and happy with what was being included/excluded within the ceremony. After the wedding a lot of people came up to me to say that they had never seen a Jewish wedding that was so happy, beautiful and egalitarian. I highly recommend Rabbi Rayzel !

Sent on 07/03/2017

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you and please stay in touch!

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2017

Rabbi Rayzel was a true g_d send during the planning of our wedding. She was there to guide and support us every step of the way and made our day even more memorable. My husband and I had an interfaith ceremony, (he is catholic and I am Jewish), Rabbi introduced us to a wonderful priest and made sure that everyone felt comfortable and accepted on our wedding day!Once you are under her wing and in her circle, she is there to help you work out anything you need (even putting a rowdy bridal party in their place). Our wedding was on 6/4/17 and she continues to reach out and check on us, letting us know we are in her thoughts and that is awesome! We hope to have Rabbi Rayzel as a part of many significant moments in our lives and any couple would be lucky to have her!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

Rabbi Rayzel helped make our wedding less stressful. My husband is half Jewish so we had a hard time finding a rabbi that would marry us. Rabbi Rayzel worked with us to customize our ceremony to our liking. She was responsive and answered all our questions in a timely manner. We received many compliments on our ceremony.

Sent on 07/03/2017

D · Married on 03/19/2017

We highly recommend Rabbi Rayzel for an interfaith wedding. She made the ceremony personal and heartfelt and is still talked about today by out guests.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Jake · Married on 02/18/2017

Rabbi Rayzel is a true professional. My wedding was 6 months ago and I still get comments about how great the ceremony was.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Rabbi Rayzel Raphael 14

Rabbi Rayzel Raphael's reply:

Thank you so much ! and I love the picture ! Stay in touch!