Stylish Destination Weddings, Rockville, MD 33619 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Weddings Romantique

Weddings Romantique is a family owned premiere destination wedding planning and design company located in the Tampa Bay Area. We are thrilled to be part of your planning team and assist you nationwide celebrate your Stylish Multi Culture Caribbean and Mexico destination wedding and social events

We will be with you every single step to offer you guidance, assistance in selecting the resort events venues, budget consultation, vendor management and Group Travel Coordination. Our goal is to always to help you create an elegantly designed wedding and social events you deserve!

Planning and designing your exquisite Caribbean and Mexico wedding and social events is our passion! Check out more information about or Wedding and social events

Weddings Romantique takes enormous pride in delivering world-class stylish Caribbean and Mexico destination wedding planning services to all our amazing wedding couples.

I gave her a budget and she did everything we wanted and more based on that budget. She’s a miracle worker! Suha made or wedding day enchanting and memorable. She will exceed your expectations and your wildest dreams.
Lisette & Cliff

Suha’s wealth of experience sets her apart. She doesn’t have just a plan B but C and D as well. Her creative vision made our wedding truly dreamy, our guests were blown away, some say it was the best destination wedding they ever had.This is a direct testament to Suha’s hard work and loving dedication to her brides.
Brittney & Eddie

Suha’s is a décor genius with elegant taste, make sure all detail are within our budget. She very passionate about what she does, and it’s evidenced by her work. If you’re planning a Caribbean or Mexican destination wedding, do NOT hesitate and call Suha now! I promise you won’t regret it
Nadine & Nader

Follow Weddings Romantique on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lissa Marie Weddings and Events
9eec8b78d64d8f1b 1529355076 42ce71a15b787eee 1529355071558 37 Luxury Destinatio
4ac219877225c5cb 1529355079 460c01e9ddbad80d 1529355071561 44 Luxury Destinatio
dsc0272 retouched
Weddings Romantique
stylish cancun beach palace purple reception sweet
Weddings Romantique
stylish cancun beach palace purple weddings sky te
stylish cancun beach palace weddings sky terrace r
Weddings Romantique
stylish caribbean and mexico wedding pool terrace
stylish cancun beach palace weddings sky terrace r
stylish wedding reception table number by weddings
9b8bfbbe3cbc1196 1525382031 894cc7bc3794dd69 1525382030 71add05b6c01d045 152538

14 Reviews for Weddings Romantique

Brittney · Married on 07/06/2018

It has been a little over a week since our dream wedding at the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall in Jamaica. We have been working with Suha Pressey from Weddings Romantique since last August. I found her through a referral and working with her was the best wedding decision we made. I work 40+ hours as a consultant and I knew from the beginning that we needed help planning. I had a vision for a boho chic wedding on the beach but was overwhelmed with the hundreds of options across multiple countries. From start to finish she has helped with everything. Suha helped us quickly problem solve when our original venue didn't work out during the site visit. Her quick action and experience led us to the perfect resort that fit every want and need. Her ability to take our conversations and turn them into a working vision board made it easy for vendors to follow. From wedding decorations on etsy to bridesmaids dresses. She listened intently and provided options that not only fit my budget but added elegance that fit our style to the design. Her wealth of experience sets her apart. She doesn't have just a plan B but C and D as well. This especially came in handy when we ran into some hiccups with the linen distributor 2 weeks before the wedding. Before I even checked my email she had plan B ready to go and even helped us save some money. I'm truly grateful for her financial mind. She worked with us to find alternatives & followed up with the resort on every detail. Her creative vision made our wedding truly dreamy. All of our guests were blown away and some say it was the best vacation they ever had. This is a direct testament to Suha's hard work and loving dedication to her brides. She is a décor genius, organized, gives great relationship advice, and will calm you down when you are on the verge of a bridal breakdown. I am truly grateful for everything she has done and feel I have gained a long time friend. If you are looking for Caribbean/Mexico wedding planner, Suha is the best.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Alexis · Married on 11/11/2017

Planning a destination wedding? BOOK.SUHA.ASAP! Seriously. I could not do this without her! She is worth every penny!

We are planning a destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas, and we are 3 months out now! Suha assists and takes on anything and everything you could imagine. She has been there with me from the start; creating a budget, picking the location, choosing a resort, save the dates, invitations, creating our website, handling all hotel accommodations for us and our guest, all vendor coordination, and the many changes I've made to the design. If you have an idea, she can make it happen. Any time I give her even a hint of what I may like, she will track down the details and make it perfect. She is extremely professional, organized, and prompt. You will receive the most amazing follow up emails with tons of details, constant updates to any design changes, and budget updates. If I have a question, it is answered within an hour or so. If a guest has a question, she answers it for me, but I am always in the loop being CC'ed on the message.

I just did my site visit down in Cabo, and even the vendors were constantly complimenting her organization and direction to help them create the perfect day for us. Each vendor arrived with specific paperwork and photos from Suha of what we had planned. It was a huge help to have the visuals that day and allowed everyone to be on the same page.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Weddings Romantique's reply:

Thank you Alexis for your kind words. It is a honor and privilege to be part of your Caribbean & Mexico Destination Wedding Planning Process!

Nadine · Married on 08/26/2017

Finding Weddings Romantique and working with Suha for a year and a half to plan our destination wedding was the BEST decision we could have ever made for our special day. Suha immediately went to work after our 1st phone call (before the first stage of planning was even paid for), asking questions to get to know us and guide us in the right direction (we had zero idea what we wanted at that point). She was beyond helpful; I received emails with a ton of info based on our conversation right away. From that point on, Suha took charge on what she is genuinely gifted at; custom planning a wedding to fit the bride & groom’s needs & preferences. Her patience and meticulous work, coupled with her background as a financial advisor, allowed her to carefully explain everything, make sure it’s carried out to a T, and keep us within our budget. Her rate is astounding for everything she does. Hours of conversations, dozens of emails, several design concept modifications to get it just right, and a truly unforgettable wedding was carried out (not my biased opinion, just ask our guests!) She is so well acquainted with the hotels she works with, that her clients are given the elite treatment by default. Guidelines with pictures & descriptions she provided the hotel staff and vendors were hard to misunderstand because of how detailed they were. Being the liaison between us and the hotel/vendors was HUGE! She negotiated on our behalf until we were happy, and made sure we met deadlines. She is so knowledgeable about everything to do with weddings, that you can ask her anything – she even found my wedding dress! I feel like Suha became more than our wedding planner, she became a friend. She is a décor genius with elegant taste, and very professional. Most importantly, she is SO passionate about what she does, and it’s evidenced by her work. If you’re planning a Caribbean or Mexican destination wedding, do NOT hesitate and call Suha now! I promise you won’t regret it

Sent on 12/05/2017

Weddings Romantique FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3545
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1965
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4554
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 145
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings Romantique 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• SANTANA MINISTRIES Wedding Officiants

just want you to know that I injoy your profecionalesm promtness in your responce keep up the excellent Work.

• Stylish Destination Weddings Rockville, MD, 33619 See on map
    813-319-3726 (Phone number)
    9:30 AM EST untill 6:30 PM EST
    Location of (Weddings Romantique)