$1,200
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Planners on Retainer

A revolutionary online monthly subscription for when you need a planners help the most.

Planners on Retainer is a  event planning and design production company with locations in DC and Florida. Planners on Retainer creates amazing events for private and corporate clients throughout the US and across the globe. Under the direction of founders Felicia Engdahl & SJ Bennett. Planners on Retainer is proud to be the first event planning firm to offer a revolutionary monthly online subscription service  to assist very hands on clients planning their event who are not in need of full service planning.

Planners on Retainer events are highly customized and reflect the personality and essence of each client, whether an individual, product or company. We believe in cultivating experiences that integrate design with the finest in cocktails, dining experiences, music, entertainment and surprises.  Each custom experience is rich in meaningful detail and full of personality; guests never want to leave.

Planners on Retainer is passionate about  conceptualizing, designing, planning and overseeing all key elements of their events. This allows for unmatched quality control and ensures that our clients vision stays cohesive. This allows us to provide an ultra-high level of workmanship and detail for our clients events.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Washington DC, Orlando

Follow Planners on Retainer on

9 Reviews for Planners on Retainer

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

My sister made me get a planner when I didn't think I needed one. I will be thanking my sister for a very long time. Planners on Retainer thought of so many things that had never crossed my mind. We just got to be present in the wedding and didn't worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Faith, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She didn’t excellent job keep things running smoothly And kept everything organized she felt like part of the family by the time the wedding is done I would highly recommend her services

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/14/17, 1 Review