Planners on Retainer Reviews

Planners on Retainer 7
  • Eric

Eric · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Great Wedding Planners!

Sarah-Jane and her team are as professional as they come, going above and beyond what is required for the bride's big day. SJ worked great with myself and all the other vendors, always making sure we were comfortable and taken care of. Great wedding planners!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Planners on Retainer's reply:

Thank you for the review, Eric! It was great working with you too and look forward to working together in the future!

Jeff L · Married on 06/09/2019

Thank you so much!

Felicia did a wonderful job and we would absolutely recommend Planners on Retainer. Really helpful in making sure we had all our coordinations complete in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Did a superb job in making sure the events ran smoothly during both the rehearsal and the wedding day. Thanks!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Planners on Retainer's reply:

Thank you so much and welcoming me like family! I'm so honored to be your planner for your big day, your love story was truly inspiring! Can't wait for the day when you and Hana are together in the same state again!
  • Rick

Rick Martin · Married on 06/08/2019

Team Work Makes Their Dreams Come True (from venue)

Hello happy couples! I am the Director of Private Events at Mystic Dunes Golf Club and have been in this industry professionally for nearly 15 years. Working with hundreds of planners over the years, I have experienced my fair share of all types of planners and day-of wedding coordinators. Sarah-Jane is excellent in her field and is so easy to work with. Kind, patient, funny, active listener, and detail-oriented are just the beginning of how to describe her and how much trust you can build in her.

When industry partners/vendors clash, it makes for a potentially bad experience for the wedding day. When they not only get along, but actually work TOGETHER and in tandem, the experience potential for each couple and their guests is limitless. Sarah-Jane is the one you want working for you, with you, and with the rest of your vendors and venue.

I highly recommend you contacting her for a meeting so you can see for yourself.

Sarah-Jane, I look forward to working with you on many more weddings and events to come. CHEERS!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Planners on Retainer 8

Nicole Waldman · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Sarah is absolutely amazing! She truly cares about her clients and makes sure you feel at ease during a potentially stressful time! I have and will continue to recommend her to other brides to be! Thank you for everything, Sarah!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Erin Himeno · Married on 04/05/2019

Friendly, fun, and so so helpful!

As a bride trying to plan her wedding from a different country, I can say that Felicia and Sarah-Jane were absolute life-savers. I am living and working in Japan, and had tried for about five months to plan my wedding with only my parents' help. Not only did Planners on Retainer deal with the crazy time difference (and occasional missed meetings that happened as a result), but they took us on with a much shorter timeline than most customers probably give them. My husband, my parents, and I are forever grateful for their professionalism and gracious assistance.

Due to the distance, I met Felicia for the first time on my wedding day! But she worked so wonderfully on setting everything up. Planners on Retainer helped me with budgeting, finding fantastic vendors, and all those little odds and ends that are so hard to consider when you're planning a wedding. The advice they gave was golden, and they quickly answered any questions I had. My big day was perfect thanks to this fantastic team. They are warm, passionate about their work, and a real treat to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Planners on Retainer's reply:

Erin, thank you so much for your kind words! We LOVED planning your Japanese-Inspired wedding. Thank you for being such amazing clients!
  • Lyssa

Lyssa Pfauth · Married on 04/05/2019

Professional and Friendly

This was my first time working along side Felicia and from the first email up until Erin's wedding day, it was a pleasant experience. She was very responsive and kept me up to date on all changes, which made my job easier. The wedding day went very smooth and Felicia was very professional but very friendly and calm- in this business I do not see many calm coordinators but she was confident in her role and it showed! Any client who books her will have relief knowing that every detail will be covered and presented beautifully.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Mecca Robinson · Married on 01/19/2019

Dream Destination Wedding

Planners on Retainer was the best! They helped me plan my dream wedding in Turks & Caicos for 15 months. I hired them as soon as I got engaged so they helped us from finding the right island to fit out needs to ironing out all the details with the resort for the wedding and for our guests that were attending. They traveled with us and took care of all the final details while we enjoyed our friends and family for 4 days. Everything was beautiful and magical. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Planners on Retainer 9

Planners on Retainer's reply:

Thank you for choosing us as your wedding planners! We are so grateful that we made your day beautiful and magical. Can't wait to plan your next milestone event!

Tiffany · Married on 10/26/2018

Best decision I made!

Booking Felicia and her team as my day of coordniators was truly one of the best decisions I made for my big day. They came in and made sure the vendors did what they were supposed to do, the decorations were set up just how I envisioned and just went out of their way for the last minute things since I moved out of the state. She even did all of this shortly having a newborn! She really did put my mind and my now hubby's minds at peace leading up to the big day.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Planners on Retainer 10
    Planners on Retainer 11
    Planners on Retainer 12
    Planners on Retainer 13

Planners on Retainer's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany for the review! You're so sweet! It was our pleasure to be apart of your big day!

Kathleen E. · Married on 10/20/2018

One of the best decisions of our wedding!

Felicia and Sarah-Jane were phenomenal and pulled our wedding together. They thought of every detail we didn’t and enhanced our ideas to make our wedding so much more fun. From responding to every email quickly to coordinating our vendors, they took the stress out of our planning and our wedding day. Thank you so much, Planners on Retainer!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Beatrice · Married on 09/06/2018

I have realized I am best at making decisions....that is just what POR allowed us to do. No fuss or muss, just ease and stress free! Our destination wedding was incredible. We were taken care of, our guests were taken care of and every detail was perfection!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Nino · Married on 08/25/2018

I opted for the day-of-coordinator as I already had the majority of my vendors in place and I needed a team to help me with the last steps and to handle the day of logistics. Sarah-Jane and her team went above and beyond what I could have ever expected! A lot of people noted on how calm I seemed on my wedding day, and thanks to Planners on Retainer I truly was. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Marcy · Married on 08/03/2018

Planners on Retainer was SUPERB in planning my recent vow renewal. SJ was always organized, punctual, and professional. I never needed to worry about the details because they were always handled! It was absolutely amazing to show up to my own beautiful event expertly planned and executed by Planners on Retainer. I'd recommend this organization to anyone looking to plan an event!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Meka · Married on 06/08/2018

Freaking fabulous! Saeah-Jane and Felicia just did it all for us. Kept us calm and sane. They held our hand all day and made us laugh along the way. We really believe they made our wedding just perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2018
  • Bria

Planners On Retainer · Married on 06/08/2018

Nailed it!

We are so ecstatic about how Planners in Retainer totally slayed every detail of our wedding! Eeek... they were so patient, kind, fun and understanding. So many ideas they implemented that superseded our vision. Everything was just magic. We just enjoyed ourselves. No stress or anxiety about anything. We cant thank them enough.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Dominque · Married on 06/01/2018

Sarah Jane and her team did an amazing job for our wedding. She was extremely flexible and accommodating with everything. We were originally planning a wedding a year in advance but had to push it back to 1.5 years out and she was more than accommodating to our decision. She gave us the best wedding we could imagine! Everything was perfect and stress free because of her. Couldn’t recommend her services more! Very happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2018

Sarah-Jane was truly amazing! She made timelines, communicated and coordinated with vendors and was there for me whenever I had questions or concerns. She and her assistant Nathan went above and beyond on our big day and kept things running smoothly and on time. They listened to our vision for the day and paid attention to every detail. They truly helped to make our special day unforgettable. Without a doubt, the best money we spent on our wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

SJ and Felicia were our Day-Of-Coordinators from Planners on Retainer for our wedding in May of 2018. They were able to adapt and understand the nuances of our venue, along with contacting and communicating with our vendors in a short period of time. Felicia also helped a lot with making sure the ceremony went as planned from our rehearsal (some intricacies were involved).

Our vendors were thrilled with SJ and Felicia, and so were we! Thank you for a smooth night!

Thank you for a smooth night!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Planners on Retainer 14

Samantha Falso · Married on 03/16/2018

Wonderful experience!

WOW! Is all I can say! Talk about a talented group of coordinators. Sarah-Jane and her team did an amazing job coordinating and planning my wedding. As a anxious bride, I struggled to find exactly what I was looking for in my dream wedding. Sarah-Jane listened to my wishes and put together the most SPECTACULAR ceremony and reception. Her vision was flawless down to every last detail. She, as well as her team, was always responsive to emails and questions or concerns. The day of our wedding her team was timely, organized, and incredibly helpful. The rants and reviews from guests are still happening and we will never forget our amazing wedding day. A special thank you to Sarah-Jane and the rest of Planners on Retainer for making my wedding dreams come true! I am so incredibly grateful for the passion and commitment you give to your clients. I cannot reccommend Planners on Retainer enough!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Planners on Retainer 15

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2018

Sarah-Jane and her team stepped up to the plate! We called them 10 days before the wedding and they stepped in showed up at all our last minute appointments and the wedding day was magic, everything we asked for they delivered and then some. We are so appreciative.

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Planners on Retainer 16

Nicole · Married on 12/09/2017

So this just happened and i couldnt wait to do a review. I saw the details and decor and just wanted to cry. Guests asked me throughout the evening who did all this and could they get the number! Planners on retainer last night was everything.

Sent on 12/10/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 11/19/2017

My sister made me get a planner when I didn't think I needed one. I will be thanking my sister for a very long time. Planners on Retainer thought of so many things that had never crossed my mind. We just got to be present in the wedding and didn't worry about a thing.

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Planners on Retainer 17

Matthew · Married on 10/14/2017

She didn’t excellent job keep things running smoothly And kept everything organized she felt like part of the family by the time the wedding is done I would highly recommend her services

Sent on 12/05/2017

Patience · Married on 09/16/2017

Our destination wedding was totally amazing ! We couldn't be more grateful for the provided expertise.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

I'm one of those "all-over-the-place" people. I have ideas but jump from one thing to the next these days. Working and having a high energy 8 year old was getting me no where with my wedding plans (it was nothing like planning my first)! A neighbor recommended Planners on Retainer and it was great working with them! Sarah Jane pulled the reigns in on me and understood what I was wanting - but she added the details that made it come to life - even better than I imagined! She and her colleagues were patient with me and were prompt getting back to me when I phoned or emailed. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding or during the rehearsal. I actually got to eat my dinner this time!! Everything ran smoothly and everyone had a great time! Thanks SJ & POR!!

Sent on 11/30/2017