Lady Victoria Events Planning and Design

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Weddings are magical, beautiful, and wonderful days that are full of promise as well as good and bad possibilities. A day that has been planned and considered over a long period of time. Any one of the numerous details could cause the day to become a disaster UNLESS your wedding planner is Michelle Trilling and team. They are right there throughout the day, ensuring you (and everyone close to you) feels like royalty by handling all the minutia and issues with grace and a smile. When your day is over you will not be aware any issues existed, you will not experience any stress - your day will be one that you can just enjoy! I watched first hand how Michelle and team went above and beyond to guarantee a very special day was implemented with perfection.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago
0.3

I was extremely disappointed by the lack of professionalism of Michelle Trilling aka Lady Victoria. She was very pushy and lacked concern of our budget, time, and attention to many matters which added to the stress of our special day. She never answers her phone, rarely is accessible, cancelled appointments on a whim and never followed through with promises or expectations. She was pressuring to commit exclusively to her personal contacts, vendors at double the price of other vendors we found on our own. Most importantly, our family and friends who traveled from afar for our special day, were detained and prevented from approaching the bride and groom throughout the entire event. Many complaints were shared after the event from guests, and our selected vendors of her rude and difficult manner. Save your money, time, and sanity and tell all your friends to beware of the fraud ~ Michelle Trilling.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

There's no way to express my gratitude for the anniversary party you planned for us. What a wonderful day! Family and friends are still complimenting all the details and remarking on how amazing everything was. You managed to get the exact balance of class, sophistication, elegance and fun that complimented us perfectly. Thanks to you and your lovely staff for the most wonderful day of my life.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

There are no words to thank you for making my parents anniversary a magical reality. This was a day they had only dreamed about until July 2nd when it became a reality. I thank you from deep within my heart. I will always remember your kindness, creativity, patience, and forever be awed by your love for making dreams come true!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Lady Victoria event planning did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding. Everything went as planned and they even surprised me by going over-the-top of what my initial expectation was of the discussed services. The music was amazing. The food and service was excellent. The floral decorations were stunning. Every part came seemlessly together and the compliments from my guests were endless! Michelle truly made my wedding the most wonderfully memorable experience. Her attention to detail and capability to handle high pressure situations with such grace is a natural talent. I highly reccommend her services and to trust her with all the details because she knows the best of the best of everything and how to make it accessible to you without you having to worry about any of it. Give her a vaugue idea and she'll paint a portrait : )

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Michelle Trilling of Lady Victoria Events is extremely talented at creating amazing occasions. She has a great eye, is very personable, handles all of the details and does it all with a great sense of sophistication and style.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Words cannot express how grateful we are to you in helping make our daughter's party the perfect and beautiful event that it was! Your time, efforts, talent and patience made her special day a truly memorable event. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again - rest assured that all of our guests have you in mind for their events.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Lady Victoria Events Planning and Design are truly visionaries, their creative ideas are a great compliment to our vision and style with designs that are elegant and effortless.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Thank You, you did an excellent job on the invitations and a tremendous resource in helping me plan my daughter's shower.

Delmar Cobham
Palm Bay, FL

Services Used: Invitations

On behalf of Inside Out Interiors an official, Thank You! Your organization, professionalism and creativity was remarkable. Your ability to smoothly execute every single element made our jobs of having fun very easy. We look forward to working with again in the future.”

Y. Hinds
Owner
Inside Out Interior
Germantown, MD

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Great attention to detail and the aesthetics were incredibly beautiful. Excellent Job!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Lady Victoria Events does impeccable work. They have done several events for us and we have always been amazed by their creativity and attention to details. We recommend them to our friends and clients.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Wow!! Where do I begin! Thank you so much for planning, coordinating and executing the most unbelievably beautiful wedding I have ever attended (and it was mine). From the announcements to the invitations, the ceremony to the reception everything was exquisite, sophisticated, well detailed and complimented who we are to the “T”.

The Lady Victoria Events Planning and Design team are creative, friendly, easy to work with, highly professional and extremely resourceful. I can’t imagine my wedding without you. You truly are the BEST and we can’t thank you enough for ALL your hard work.

Sincerely,
Glennis Liriano
Springfield, MA

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Lady Victoria Events, to simply state it, is outstanding. I've been to several events planned by Lady Victoria Events and each one has an unique touch. People say "it's in the details" and this statement is so true, everything I encountered gave me a sense of the individual or couple. I've recently hired Lady Victoria Events to execute my vision for an upcoming event. I have to say I am already pleased with the level of service. If you want an event to remember this is it.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of hiring Michelle to plan my wife's 40th birthday party. I had no idea the lenghts she would go to make the blow out memorable for all who came. It was the BEST 40th b-day party I have ever attended!! She found a theme that was near and dear to the birthday girl's heart and came up with a 70's/80's disco extravaganza! Her attention to detail was amazing; wall hangings, bar décor, music, tee shirts, uniforms for the caterers, party colors, a photo montage and even a larger than life photograph of the birthday girl for signing; all on a limited budget! For anyone who needs to plan a special party, whether you have a vivid vision of the event or if you need help, Michelle will help to make your party come to life. I highly recommend her services!!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Having attended numerous Lady Victoria Events including a spectacular wedding at the famed Hay Adams Hotel in Washington D.C., a Lady Victoria’s Event is a phenomenon sure to provide its guests with an awe inspiring ambiance which will titillate their senses visually and audibly. I highly recommend Michelle Trilling of Lady Victoria Events. Ms. Trilling is creative, attentive and dedicated to giving her best to each of her clients.

Arnetia Walker, Actress