Tickled Pink Event

Value
Flexibility

Hi,

Mrs.Burwell

Thank you for everything, you made my party the best ever. My friends are still calling me, to ask about you.You got everything i ask for, and put it togather so nice,thanks for extra stuff you brought me.You were such a joy to work with.When your a famous Party Planner, Don't forget me.
I'm so gald your were my party planner. Good Luck with everything, because you deserve everything.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1521 Pacific Ave, Capitol Heights, MD 20743

Have you been tickled pink lately!!!!!

Tickled Pink" was founded in 2005 to help couples realize their dream of having an intimate experience with breath taking results, a memorable occasion that you will cherish for a lifetime.  Here at "Tickled Pink" we have an eye for details. I have experience working with over 100 couples and know that every bride and groom is unique and deserve specific attention. I will seek to reflect your personality, lifestyle, family traditions, and spiritual beliefs into your special day, making it your own.

We believe that your Wedding Day is the 1st days of a wonderful life together, why not start it off with a BIG CELEBRATION!!!!!!!

+/- read less