5602 General Washington Drive, Alexandria, VA 22312 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wedding Story

Wedding Story (www.weddingstoryva.com ) is one-stop total wedding service for all your wedding needs. We believe that every step of preparing for your most special day should be filled with excitment and joy. With 19 years of wedding planning and coordination experience, our staff ensures a seamless coordination to the little details and offers valuable advises to help you make the best choices.

All service can be also customized to fit into your unique wedding. Whether you choose one service or all, we will give our best service to every detail of your dream wedding.

Our service include:

• - Music/Orchestra, Professional DJ & MC
  • - Ceremony & Reception Site
  • - Wedding Invitation/Stationary
  • - Catering
  • - Traditional Ceremony (Paebak)

Your dream, your story begins here...

Follow Wedding Story on

Wedding Story 3
Wedding Story 4

Deborah · Married on 05/25/2019

Seamless Wedding!

Jackie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She has an eye for details and handpicks the vendors she works with. Jackie is also very responsive and very easy to work with. She made us feel well-assured to the day of our wedding and delivered as promised on day of.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Wedding Story 5
    Wedding Story 6
    Wedding Story 7
    Wedding Story 8

Paul Kim · Married on 11/10/2018

Two thumbs up for Wedding Story

Jackie did a great job planning our wedding and our wedding was a great success. Would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 10/19/2018

They know their $h!t!

My friend recommended Wedding Story to me because they had done her hair and makeup a few years ago and she said they were really good.

"Really good" is an understatement! THEY'RE FREAKISHLY AMAZING AT WHAT THEY DO!

During the hair and makeup trial, all the staff were extremely friendly and makes you feel like you are the only person in the world getting married! And I looked freakin amazing! They really put a lot of emphasis on details and think about how the flow of the wedding can effect the hair and makeup on the day of and we talked a lot back and forth in person, over emails about various details. The attention to details really REALLY made a difference and I was so comfortable on the day of the wedding. My makeup stayed in place, my hair stayed in place, I cried and my makeup still stayed in place... it was just a fairytale!

I also did my flowers through them. I gave my budget for my flower and we got what I wanted, and we stayed VERY close to my budget! On the day of the flowers looked so beautiful and the staff came in, put everything together very smoothly. Our conversations about the flowers also made the day of extremely smooth. They taught one of our groomsmen how to take the flowers from the arch and inside to use for other things.

The whole experience with them was just very unexpectedly, extremely welcoming, professional and just very well done!

THEY KNOW THEIR $h!t!!

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 100

Real Weddings

• 5602 General Washington Drive Alexandria, 22312 See on map
    5715941032 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday to Saturday 10 AM – 6 PM or by appointment