Alexandria, VA

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kathy
08/04/2012

I so happy that I hired Megan. She was such a big help while I was planning my wedding and on the day itself. I was originally planning my Virginia wedding from Pittsburgh, and Megan was great at answering questions and recommending fantastic vendors. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Megan coordinated every detail with all my vendors, which took a huge responsibility away from me. And my wedding day was perfect, thanks to Megan and Kari.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Alexandria, VA 22314
Wedding Coordinating, Consulting, and Planning

Megan Daubert Events offers elegant, personal and affordable wedding planning services for weddings of all shapes and sizes. From Day-Of Coordination to Start-to-Finish Planning, we can create a service that will be just the right match for your area of need
!

Megan Daubert Events will provide you with personal, customized and quality coordination. We will work to ensure that all the details are carefully planned out and professionally executed. We carry the load of to-do's and what-to-do's so that you and your family can celebrate your wedding stress free!

Location Megan Daubert Events serves the areas of Northern and Central Virginia and can extend services for destination weddings.

Packages
With extremely competitive and affordable rates, you will be sure to stay on budget. Visit our website for information on each package. Not only are we afforable, but we can help you get creative about ways to save money and stick to your budget while keeping your wedding beautiful.

Contact
www.megandaubertevents.com       info@megandaubertevents.com            703.963.4265

Details