38 Reviews for On the Rocks Bartending

Liquor License (2)
Specialty Wine (2)
House Beer (1)
29 On the Rocks Bartending Reviews

The Signature cocktail you made ('Across the Pond') was delicious and a definite hit! Thank you for working with us on that and helping us provide a unique and wonderful drink to our guests, with a touch of British culture too in the tea we incorporated.

Profile Picture kerry, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Clean Up, Set Up

We had a great experience with Nicole and the OTR team! Nicole responded to our inquiry and follow-up e-mails quickly, accommodated our requests for craft beers, and was super easy to work with. We thought about buying all of the alcohol ourselves and using our caterer for bartending - this was much easier and I think about the same cost or cheaper than it would have been otherwise. I would definitely use their services in the future and recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception

On the Rocks was the perfect choice for our wedding. Nicole was easy to work with and responded quickly to emails. Everything went smoothly and easily while planning and the day of was perfect. The two bartenders were AMAZING (I forgot their names) they were cute and nice and just fit in perfectly with all our guests. They were professional but seemed to have a great time as well. They even helped the venue people clean up tables and chairs at the end. Our timeline got a little off (we were way earlier than expected) but the bartenders put together our sparkling grape juice toast within a few minutes and all went well. We couldn't be happier with On the Rocks!

Profile Picture megan, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer

Nicole and her crew were great! She was quick to respond to all my e-mails and very easy to work with. When we had a few special requests and situations, they were able to accommodate and make the wedding that much better because they were there!

Profile Picture Austin, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

THIS is your best bet for bar services. Nicole helped us get a package together very quickly, and her pricing is so incredibly reasonable. We were thrilled. We weren't the easiest guests to please...we had specific craft brew, signature drink, and wine requests, and she was able to accommodate it all (all while being so nice and helpful). She even made sure we had tasty nonalcoholic options. Her team was so friendly and efficient during the reception. They even setup bottled water for our guests before our ceremony on a 90+ degree day. You'll love working with On The Rocks.

Profile Picture User7054947, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nicole and On The Rocks was really great to work with for our wedding. Our venue had weird alcohol restrictions and she was accommodating of that and helped us have a very nice selection of alcohol options for our guests. However, I was disappointed when one of our signature "cocktails" (a wine sangria since no hard liquor at the venue) was completely gone before cocktail hour ended! However, my understanding from my guests was that it was just so good that EVERYONE was ordering it so I guess they just weren't prepared for the demand. So I guess that's actually a good problem to have but I wish I had gotten some sangria! The staff at the wedding were incredibly friendly and accommodating, very very polite, and just plain nice. The other signature cocktail was pretty good and they had plenty of wine and beer for everyone. We even got sent home with a box of leftovers! So overall, despite the sangria setback, I am definitely glad we went with them for our bartender service and would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception

On the Rocks bartended my wedding and they were AMAZING! We were married in NC, but I planned the wedding from California---quite a task. Nicole was so helpful and responsive to any emails and phone calls throughout the entire planning process. I had no concerns when the wedding day rolled around.

At the wedding, the service was above and beyond. My husband and I never had to worry and they were constantly refilling our glasses which was great--we never had to go to the bar and could mingle and dance with out guests the entire time. As for our guests---you could tell they were having a good time too.

I would highly recommend On the Rocks to anyone looking for a bartending service for their wedding. They have a variety of packages to fit your price range and alcoholic drink expectations!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

I wasn't sure I wanted to hire a full-service bartending company for the wedding, but I am so glad I did! Nicole was a lifesaver. I was so overwhelmed with the number of guests (300) and wanted to make sure the drink service at our event was flawless. Nicole was able to work within our budget and help us figure out how to include all of our "musts" on the bar menu. She is incredibly professional and responsive, so planning with her was a breeze. She took over a large responsibility, and therefore a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders once I decided to go with OTRB. She was so helpful and creative during the cocktail creation process - we were so thrilled with the final selection and so were our guests! Her staff was very professional and helpful and Nicole was very detail oriented. She took care of my husband and I during our reception, even making sure we had a chance to try some of the delicious cocktails! I'm so glad I made the decision to go with OTRB – our events would not have run so smoothly without them.

Profile Picture Pooja, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

On The Rocks Bartending did an amazing job with bar service for our wedding. I think a couple of the bartenders had just as much fun as our wedding guest. 5 stars!!!!!

Profile Picture Alton, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful company to work with for our wedding. Nicole went above and beyond expectations with her professionalism and flexibility with us. I would highly recommend for anyone interested in bartending services. Thank you!!

Profile Picture User5275807, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Excellent service and excellent sangrias!

Profile Picture User681429, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with Nicole at On the Rocks Bartending was a highlight of planning our wedding day. She was professional from the very beginning, calling me back within an hour of sending her a message. She worked with our budget to provide us with the perfect mix of wine, beer, champagne, and signature cocktails. The drinks were delicious--Nicole created a few options for our signature cocktails and had us over for a tasting. They were all so delicious that it was difficult to choose! She created the signs for the bar and incorporated special touches like paper straws for our drinks. Everyone at the wedding said the bartenders were very professional and easy going. I would definitely use her services for another event and recommend her team to friends! You won't go wrong working with OTR Bartending.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very professional team! Our guests had a wonderful time and enjoyed the signature cocktails provided by On the Rocks! From first contact to the last, great experience. I would recommend them to anyone and would use again in the future! They really delivered and helped make our night special!!

Profile Picture User5213664, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nicole and her On The Rocks Bartending team were absolutely fabulous! They provided wonderful bartending services for my wedding! Extremely friendly staff, willing to do whatever it takes to make your big day perfect! Not only did they bartend but also coordinated with the band on announcements, stuck to my schedule I outlined for my wedding and would give me a heads up when it came time for the garter, bouquet toss and sparkler exit! Which were all magical and perfect! Thank you so much! I have already referred quite a few of my friends to On The Rocks Bartending for their events and weddings coming up! xo

Profile Picture charlotte, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning
4.2

While we ran out of a type of beer very quickly in the evening, this was rectified immediately, which we greatly appreciated!

Profile Picture katie, 5/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I wish there was was a way to give Nicole & On the Rocks a higher score than a 5. I could not have asked for anything more while working with Nicole & On the Rocks.
Along with bar tending, they provided a priceless service - peace of mind! Nicole had everything handled before I even knew it needed to be handled, and for that, I would recommend them to anyone.
Thank you Nicole and team for all your hard work and flexibility, On the Rocks truley is a gem.

Profile Picture kathrine, 5/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

On the Rocks provided a wonderful bartending service for our wedding. Nicole was very willing to accommodate some of my stranger requests. My guests were very happy with the quality of the beverages and the service.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

There are so many great things to say about Nicole and her bar tending staff!! I got SO many compliments on our signature drinks and how great the bartenders were. Everyone went crazy over the bridal signature drink! Nicole was amazing and even hand delivered us each our signature drink while we were taking pictures which was awesome!! Prices were great and so much was included! I found Nicole at a random wedding event I went to and I am SOOO glad I did!! I cannot recommend her enough! Very timely on responding to questions and emails and is very flexible. We even got a cute little gift bag at the end of the night that had airplane sized bottles of the alcohol and instructions on how to make our signature cocktails!! you will seriously be missing out if you do not book with on the rocks!

Profile Picture breana, 5/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nicole and her team were wonderful ! We had so many compliments on our bar service !

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Nicole and her bartenders did a great job at our wedding ! We were able to get exactly what we wanted with our bar package. We loved the signature drinks, we got so many compliments on how delicious the sangria was. Their quality of service was outstanding, all of our guests were pleased. Nicole made sure that we had drinks all night ! On the Rocks Bartending was a great addition to our wedding.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

On the Rocks Bartending was very courteous and professional. Their signature Sangria's were awesome!! They went above and beyond what was expected of them. They even cleared dirty dishes off of tables throughout the night. Excellent service!! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nicole and the rest of the On The Rocks team were great to work with.

Profile Picture Phuong, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Nicole and her team at On the Rocks were AMAZING! They had personalized drink menus that were our wedding colors and had pictures to match our signature cocktail names (The Glass Slipper and Spider-Man's Kiss). As the bride, I felt very special because Nicole brought me the last of our signature cocktail for me to enjoy. She also filled our wine glasses with champagne and brought them to us prior to the toasts. Her thoughtfulness truly stood out to me and I recommend her and On the Rocks to anyone with an event!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Nicole was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was quick to respond to my initial email, and then all communication after. She provided everything we would need at our bar and then some. I LOVE that she includes signature drinks - even when you only serve beer and wine. It made everything that much more special! I cannot recommend her enough if you need a bartender for your event. Professional, kind, and creative!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

On The Rocks Bartending was amazing! Nicole was super friendly and always easy to get in touch with. She provides a variety of choices that work with your budget. Or signature drinks were fantastic and there service was very professional at our event. If I could pick a word to describe our experience.. It would be wonderful! I would recommend this company to anyone who needs a Bartending service for their event!!!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews