True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal - Lenexa

Overland Park, KS View map Visit website

True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal - Lenexa is a wedding dress and attire boutique based in Lenexa, Kansas. This store offers world-class fashion ideal for to-be-weds who want elegance and style on their special day. They offer affordable prices, and with a variety of dresses, you’ll be sure to find the must-have dress that is perfect for you.

Belle Vogue Bridal - Lenexa offers a wide range of wedding dresses to suit a whole host of personal preferences and tastes. They carry a diverse array of recognizable designer names, making it easier for clients to find their favorite pieces. Essense of Australia, Martina Liana, Stella York, All Who Wander, and Sorella Vita are just a sample of the available selection. Plus-size wedding dresses, wedding party dresses, and many other accessories including belts, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils are also stocked here.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Monica
    Monica E. Getting married on 05/05/2023

Best of the best!

I HIGHLY recommend this shop--these ladies are top notch! I CANNOT express how AMAZING my experience here was. This was the very first shop that I went to on my dress hunt, and they set the standard high. I had no clue what kind of dress I wanted and was told to keep an open mind when dress shopping by friends. My consultant, Molly, listened to everything I had to say, made amazing recommendations, made me feel comfortable and was so much fun! She was SO knowledgeable about their gowns and inventory, and any question I had was answered with confidence and ease. She made the process of narrowing down gowns so easy. I can be very picky, but she didn't get annoyed or irritated when I was on the fence between dresses or needed to go back and forth when trying things on. I love working with people that know their stuff, and Molly very much did, which made the process such a breeze. Other consultants in the shop were super helpful, kind and welcoming as well. They have an amazing selection of gowns with a VERY broad price range that fits any budget. I was introduced to the racks with gowns that were in my budget so I knew right off the bat that I wouldn't fall in love with something out of my range. I went in without the intention to buy--just to look, and I did not feel pressured whatsoever when my appointment came to an end. I ended up looking around at other stores with different designers and came back here within 24 hours to buy my gown. They made me feel like a bride and I can't wait to pick up my dress! I'll update as I go through the process of picking up my gown, etc. but I only think my rating would get higher (too bad I can't use 10 stars).

**COVID procedures: Because of COVID, they had limitations of guests and made sure all areas were clean and sanitized. I felt completely safe and appreciated the measures put in place to keep customers safe.

True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal - Lenexa's reply:

Hi Monica, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy we got to play a part in your big day. Molly had an amazing time helping you say YES to your dress! It was great getting to know you and your family! Thanks again for being a #TrueBride! ❤ Mandi, Customer Experience Manager
    M. L. Married on 05/21/2022

Five Stars!!

I got my wedding dress and all my bridesmaids dresses here! Lauren helped find my perfect dress, and Kayla was super helpful with my girls as they were looking for their dresses! Everything came in in good time, and they have so many beautiful styles. They made the whole dress experience so fun!!
  • Liz
    Liz K. Married on 04/30/2022

Stunning Wedding Dresses

There is a reason True Society has such a great reputation here in KC and my experience was just as great as all of the positive reviews I read! From the minute I made my appointment to try on dresses to when I picked it up 6 months later, the ladies at True Society made me feel so important and beautiful! They have so many stunning dresses and have the professionalism and patience that go along with that big decision making! They are the complete opposite of pushy and just want to make sure you feel comfortable and beautiful when you “say yes to the dress”. Highly recommend.

True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal - Lenexa's reply:

Hi Liz, thank you so much for your sweet words! Monica had a wonderful time helping you find your DREAM DRESS! We can't wait to see your beautiful photos of you in your Martina Liana gown! Congratulations on your recent wedding!
    ❤ Elesha - True Society Store Manager

Real Weddings

• Marissa & Austin
    37 photos · 05/23/2021

15500 W 113th St Overland Park, KS, 66219

Monday: Closed Tuesday: 11am - 5pm Wednesday: 11am - 5pm Thursday: 11am - 7pm Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 9am - 5pm Sunday: 10am - 5:30pm
Location of (True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal - Lenexa)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding