Midway, Midway, UT 84049 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Hoopes Events

Hoopes Events is a wedding planning company based in Salt Lake City providing decor and planning services to couples preparing for their big day. They believe in making sure every couple enjoys the experience of their wedding. Their team achieves this by providing excellent customer service, attention to detail and being approachable to their clients. Hoopes Events is ready to take on the responsibility of one of the biggest days of your life and will work with you to create a stress-free, magical day.

Experience
Tonya and Mark Hoopes are the owners and wedding planners behind Hoopes Events. Tonya is an experienced wedding and event planner, executing over 500 weddings.

Hoopes Events offers a range of services to help execute your ceremony, wedding or reception flawlessly. They also carry an extensive inventory of decor items including furniture, fabrics and accessories. The following services are available:

• Floral arrangements
  • Guest list
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timeline

Other Services
In addition to the above services, Hoopes Events also provides other wedding-related services to make your day unforgettable. Upon request, the following can be provided:

• Wedding decor

Hoopes Events 6
Hoopes Events 7

Cristal Lyn · Married on 09/20/2019

Hiring Hoopes was the best decision I made

I found Hoopes online through reviews so I want to be sure to share my feedback!

We were thrown quite a curve ball the day of my wedding in that due to a completely unforeseeable situation, our venue became unavailable. I work as a project manager and can admit I am a very hands-on and organized person. I originally did not plan to hire any additional planning or coordinating services but finally decided an extra pair of hands would be helpful. Even if everything had gone according to plan, Roberta & Shelby were SO much more than just the extra pair of hands I thought I needed. There was no way any of us could have predicted the last minute venue change, but Roberta & Shelby handled it flawlessly. Without them, no amount of my organization or planning could have pulled off our wedding the way they did.

Roberta was incredibly professional. She notified me early on of the changes, but only after she had time to begin working out a new action plan. I appreciated being kept in the loop, but also appreciated that she didn't call me the second the news broke...informing me of problems without potential solutions to offer would have been extra stress I didn't need in that moment.

Roberta & Shelby were also absolutely in sync with Park City Resort and all of my other vendors. The communication and coordination was excellent. Because they had both taken the time to get to know me and understand my vision in the weeks leading up to the wedding, they did an amazing job of recreating our decor in a new venue space. Everything was exactly how I would have liked to see it, even though I wasn't available to provide any input.

The planning leading up to our wedding was also perfectly executed. Roberta & Shelby asked the right questions, ran with my ideas, and prompted me to think about different approaches when appropriate. Roberta & Shelby are both extremely capable and professional, but what makes them stand a part from other professionals in your field is how genuine they are. They genuinely wanted to make this wedding my dream wedding, and they went above and beyond at every turn. Roberta even offered to hold our guest's baby during dinner so the couple could enjoy their meal. Although this wasn't something I saw, at least 20 of my guests did notice and made a point to tell me how amazing the Hoopes team was! That's exactly the kind of detail only a person genuinely committed to delivering an above and beyond experience would even think to do.

My husband (!) and I are blown away by the HOOPES team.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Steve Niederman · Married on 08/25/2019

Tony Hoopes is the best event planner we have ever used.

We just had a wedding in Park City UT, which was not wasy to plan, as we live in the Washington DC area. We were able to pull off a very successful event due to the help of Tonya Hoopes. For the amount of work she put in on our behalf, I believe we underpaid her for her efforts. She became a trusted advisor and friend of the family due to her sincere desire to ensure we had the perfect event. Unfortuantly, we had a very difficult time with the company who provided the venue and food. Tonya ran interference for us and helped resolve many of the issues. By the time of the wedding, no one would notice that things were so difficult in the planning process. Without Tonya's help, I can only imagine the issues that might have popped up. Tonya not only helped with much of the plannning, but she also provided many of the decorations at the event, which I would highly recommmend using her for. She was there all day from the rehearsal to staying till the end of the party. It was nice having her running the event like clockwork. Tonya is most receptive to input and fufilling the requirements of of her clients. Although she was not expensive, she was worth every penny and much more. We liked her so much that we even tipped her twice to show our appreciation. She took on more than she signed up for, but never complanined. Our family could not recommend her more to anyone thinking of having an event of any type in the Salt Lake area. You simply cannot pull off a successful event without help and Tonya is the best we have ever seen.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Hoopes Events FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 89.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 2.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 204.00

• Monica Smith - Harpist
    Monica Smith - Harpist Wedding Musicians

Love working with Tonya and her team! Always a classy event and every detail is always covered!

• Millennium Rentals
    Millennium Rentals Wedding Rentals

When a customer gives a review it's great, however when the competition gives a review about how professional you are its better than great, it's fantastic! When we can't help a customer because we don't have the item or the date is full, Hoopes Events is the vendor we recommend! Hoopes Events is professional, customer focused, and dependable.

• Midway Midway, UT, 84049 See on map