Hoopes Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Hoopes Events is a wedding planning company based in Salt Lake City providing planning and design services to couples preparing for their big day. We believe in making sure every couple enjoys the experience of their wedding. There team achieves this by providing excellent customer service, attention to detail and being approachable to their clients. Hoopes Events is ready to take on the responsibility of one of the biggest days of your life and will work with you to create a stress-free, magical day.

Experience
Tonya Hoopes is the owner and one of the lead wedding planners behind Hoopes Events. Tonya is an experienced wedding and event planner, her team has executied well over 500 weddings.

Hoopes Events offers a range of services to help execute your ceremony, wedding or reception flawlessly. They also carry an extensive inventory of decor items including furniture, fabrics and accessories. The following services are available:

• Floral arrangements
  • Guest list
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timeline

Other Services
In addition to the above services, Hoopes Events also provides other wedding-related services to make your day unforgettable. Upon request, the following can be provided:

• Wedding decor
  • Lighting
  • Linens
  • China/flatware
  • Event items
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Paige
    Paige E. Married on 10/09/2021

Incredible wedding planner for a stress free and fun wedding planning process!

I had the privilege of working with Angela Menlove from Hoopes Events for my wedding and I can’t say enough wonderful things about my experience with her. We had a long engagement (almost 2 years) and Angela was my rock through every step of the process. From our first call I knew that she was going to help create an incredible wedding, but it far exceeded any of my expectations. She took all of the stress off the entire planning process, gave me real and honest feedback, advice, and support along the way. One of my favorite things about working with Angela is that she really took the time to get to know us and what our vision was so that in every check in or vendor meeting we were aligned and felt comfortable making decisions wether they were big or small. On our wedding day Angela made everything run so smoothly and flawlessly that I had so many guests come up and tell me how wonderful she was! I genuinely could not have planned or executed my wedding without her and I hope that every bride (and couple) can experience a wedding planning process as seamless, stress free, and fun as we had!
    Bill Married on 09/04/2021

Flexible & creative for complex 2-day wedding!

We used Tonya Hoopes to help plan the wedding for our daughter. Our daughter’s wedding was Labor Day Weekend at the Solitude Resort in Utah. The wedding was a two-day affair with the first day being a “traditional” western ceremony and the second being a Hindu-Indian ceremony. Both ceremonies had receptions associated with them and after parties. One family lived in New Hampshire, one in Georgia and the Bride/Groom in New York. We would respectfully suggest that the degree of difficulty for coordinating all elements for this wedding
    was high.
    Tonya was easy to work with, flexible when it came to scheduling meetings and accommodating on reschedules. She was a wealth of information on a variety of topics. She was outstanding in helping negotiate issues with the Solitude resort staff. Tonya displayed a very capable eye for design. From the invitations, to the table settings Tonya helped create a vision for the wedding “brand” without much assistance or direction. She willingly incorporated suggestions to pile on the core brand from both sides. We were grateful to her for this overall vision. Wedding weekend was especially challenging with two different outdoor sites for the ceremonies (one
    up the mountain) and then an outdoor reception tent that had two different themes. Tonya’s team of employees capably made sure items were where they should have been when required. We can’t understate how complicated this element was with both families dreaming up all sorts of details to make the events of the weekend memorable for everyone.
    Finally, a word on fees. Simply put, Tonya’s fees for services were fair.
    We are happy to provide further details if desired.
  • Liz
    Liz C. Married on 08/21/2021

Everyone needs a wedding planner like Angela!

We used Angela for ALL our wedding planning, not just day of, and I will say it was the best money spent on the entire wedding. I can honestly say I was not stressed with the wedding process at all and she took care of everything.

I even threw a last minute taco truck at her to find for the day after the wedding a month before and she made it happen!

She is the best and I couldn't recommend her and her company more.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Monica Smith - Harpist Monica Smith - Harpist Wedding Musicians

Love working with Tonya and her team! Always a classy event and every detail is always covered!

Millennium Rentals Millennium Rentals Wedding Rentals

When a customer gives a review it's great, however when the competition gives a review about how professional you are its better than great, it's fantastic! When we can't help a customer because we don't have the item or the date is full, Hoopes Events is the vendor we recommend! Hoopes Events is professional, customer focused, and dependable.

Midway, 84049
Location of (Hoopes Events)
Midway Midway, UT, 84049 See on map