Hoopes Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Hoopes Events is a wedding planning company based in Salt Lake City providing planning and design services to couples preparing for their big day. We believe in making sure every couple enjoys the experience of their wedding. There team achieves this by providing excellent customer service, attention to detail and being approachable to their clients. Hoopes Events is ready to take on the responsibility of one of the biggest days of your life and will work with you to create a stress-free, magical day.

Experience
Tonya Hoopes is the owner and one of the lead wedding planners behind Hoopes Events. Tonya is an experienced wedding and event planner, her team has executied well over 500 weddings.

Hoopes Events offers a range of services to help execute your ceremony, wedding or reception flawlessly. They also carry an extensive inventory of decor items including furniture, fabrics and accessories. The following services are available:

• Floral arrangements
  • Guest list
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timeline

Other Services
In addition to the above services, Hoopes Events also provides other wedding-related services to make your day unforgettable. Upon request, the following can be provided:

• Wedding decor
  • Lighting
  • Linens
  • China/flatware
  • Event items
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jordan
    Jordan D. Married on 07/02/2022

Perfect wedding weekend thanks to Angela and Hoopes

My partner and I were so lucky to work with Angela from Hoopes Events for our wedding :) Angela was incredible in every way. She was knowledgeable, organized, thorough, and a wonderfully warm and reassuring presence throughout the entire process. There were so many aspects of our event that could have made planning difficult (specifically that we’re a couple of stressed out procrastinators planning a Utah wedding while living in Brooklyn), but Angela made it as smooth and stress-free as we possibly could have hoped.

And more importantly, her expert planning and coordination helped make the wedding itself absolutely flawless! Her coordination with the venue and the vendors was masterful, and she was such a hit with the guests and ceremony participants that one of our friends tried to hire her for a sibling’s wedding on the spot :) The whole experience was so much better than we expected, and we honestly could not have done it without Angela. We can’t recommend her and Hoopes highly enough.
    Lisa S. Married on 06/26/2022

Great wedding weekend thanks to Mackenzie and Hoopes Events

Mackenzie at Hoopes helped us put on 3 nights of events during our wedding weekend. It was a great collaborative effort, and the weekend was fantastic.

Mackenzie was organized and a good communicator, which was important, considering the numerous details we were dealing with for the weekend. She helped with our guest Welcome Bags, the logistics with all 3 events, various signage, ideas/suggestions along the way, some vendor coordination, guest communications, and attended to plenty of details/issues during the events.

Most of the guests ultimately knew who Mackenzie was, and she was a calming constant during a weekend full of people, details, and important moments. When we originally hired Hoopes, I really didn't know what to expect, but when the weekend was over, it was "beyond expectations" in my mind. I was impressed and appreciative of Mackenzie's level of care and commitment to making sure everything went well - and it really did. She really did a great job, and we can't thank her enough!
  • Paige
    Paige E. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible wedding planner for a stress free and fun wedding planning process!

I had the privilege of working with Angela Menlove from Hoopes Events for my wedding and I can’t say enough wonderful things about my experience with her. We had a long engagement (almost 2 years) and Angela was my rock through every step of the process. From our first call I knew that she was going to help create an incredible wedding, but it far exceeded any of my expectations. She took all of the stress off the entire planning process, gave me real and honest feedback, advice, and support along the way. One of my favorite things about working with Angela is that she really took the time to get to know us and what our vision was so that in every check in or vendor meeting we were aligned and felt comfortable making decisions wether they were big or small. On our wedding day Angela made everything run so smoothly and flawlessly that I had so many guests come up and tell me how wonderful she was! I genuinely could not have planned or executed my wedding without her and I hope that every bride (and couple) can experience a wedding planning process as seamless, stress free, and fun as we had!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Monica Smith - Harpist Monica Smith - Harpist Wedding Musicians

Love working with Tonya and her team! Always a classy event and every detail is always covered!

Millennium Rentals Millennium Rentals Wedding Rentals

When a customer gives a review it's great, however when the competition gives a review about how professional you are its better than great, it's fantastic! When we can't help a customer because we don't have the item or the date is full, Hoopes Events is the vendor we recommend! Hoopes Events is professional, customer focused, and dependable.

Midway, 84049
Location of (Hoopes Events)
Midway Midway, UT, 84049