Midway, Midway, UT 84049 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Hoopes Events

Hoopes Events is a wedding planning company based in Salt Lake City providing decor and planning services to couples preparing for their big day. They believe in making sure every couple enjoys the experience of their wedding. Their team achieves this by providing excellent customer service, attention to detail and being approachable to their clients. Hoopes Events is ready to take on the responsibility of one of the biggest days of your life and will work with you to create a stress-free, magical day.

Experience
Tonya and Mark Hoopes are the owners and wedding planners behind Hoopes Events. Tonya is an experienced wedding and event planner, executing over 500 weddings.

Hoopes Events offers a range of services to help execute your ceremony, wedding or reception flawlessly. They also carry an extensive inventory of decor items including furniture, fabrics and accessories. The following services are available:

• Floral arrangements
  • Guest list
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timeline

Other Services
In addition to the above services, Hoopes Events also provides other wedding-related services to make your day unforgettable. Upon request, the following can be provided:

• Wedding decor
  • Lighting
  • Linens
  • China/flatware
  • Event items
Follow Hoopes Events on
Indian Fusion - Newlyweds
sultry romantic wedding inspiration in the apple orchards of utah kate olson photo 101281of129w 51 608525 157532227587352
Bride on the stairs

Hoopes Events 4
Hoopes Events 5

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2019

Personality and Professionalism

From the first meeting with had with Angela, we knew we had nothing to worry about. We could tell she had the personality where she was going to be ON IT and she was! We live in Denver and got married in Park City, so we had a few in person meetings and the rest were over the phone and everything will went so smoothly! Angela was always available to talk and so responsive with her emails. My parents are both in their late 70s so I was really concerned with how they would do in the altitude. Angela gave me recommendations for oxygen and helped us out with getting wheelchairs coordinated. My parents were so grateful. I received a lot of comments from friends and family on how great Angela was and how on top of everything she was and I said...I KNOW! She was a rockstar and I know our day went off flawlessly because of her

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Cristal

Cristal Lyn · Married on 09/20/2019

Hiring Hoopes was the best decision I made

I found Hoopes online through reviews so I want to be sure to share my feedback!

We were thrown quite a curve ball the day of my wedding in that due to a completely unforeseeable situation, our venue became unavailable. I work as a project manager and can admit I am a very hands-on and organized person. I originally did not plan to hire any additional planning or coordinating services but finally decided an extra pair of hands would be helpful. Even if everything had gone according to plan, Roberta & Shelby were SO much more than just the extra pair of hands I thought I needed. There was no way any of us could have predicted the last minute venue change, but Roberta & Shelby handled it flawlessly. Without them, no amount of my organization or planning could have pulled off our wedding the way they did.

Roberta was incredibly professional. She notified me early on of the changes, but only after she had time to begin working out a new action plan. I appreciated being kept in the loop, but also appreciated that she didn't call me the second the news broke...informing me of problems without potential solutions to offer would have been extra stress I didn't need in that moment.

Roberta & Shelby were also absolutely in sync with Park City Resort and all of my other vendors. The communication and coordination was excellent. Because they had both taken the time to get to know me and understand my vision in the weeks leading up to the wedding, they did an amazing job of recreating our decor in a new venue space. Everything was exactly how I would have liked to see it, even though I wasn't available to provide any input.

The planning leading up to our wedding was also perfectly executed. Roberta & Shelby asked the right questions, ran with my ideas, and prompted me to think about different approaches when appropriate. Roberta & Shelby are both extremely capable and professional, but what makes them stand a part from other professionals in your field is how genuine they are. They genuinely wanted to make this wedding my dream wedding, and they went above and beyond at every turn. Roberta even offered to hold our guest's baby during dinner so the couple could enjoy their meal. Although this wasn't something I saw, at least 20 of my guests did notice and made a point to tell me how amazing the Hoopes team was! That's exactly the kind of detail only a person genuinely committed to delivering an above and beyond experience would even think to do.

My husband (!) and I are blown away by the HOOPES team.

Sent on 10/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hoopes Events FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
    Trinkets
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 89.00
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 2.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?
    $ 204.00

• Monica Smith - Harpist
    Monica Smith - Harpist Wedding Musicians

Love working with Tonya and her team! Always a classy event and every detail is always covered!

• Millennium Rentals
    Millennium Rentals Wedding Rentals

When a customer gives a review it's great, however when the competition gives a review about how professional you are its better than great, it's fantastic! When we can't help a customer because we don't have the item or the date is full, Hoopes Events is the vendor we recommend! Hoopes Events is professional, customer focused, and dependable.

• Midway Midway, UT, 84049 See on map