Hoopes Events Reviews

117 | Midway, UT

117 Reviews for Hoopes Events

117 Hoopes Events Reviews

Season · Married on 09/29/2018

We just got married in Sundance and Tonya Hoopes was our wedding coordinator. She took care of everything so we wouldn’t have to stress. She was extremely organized and had everything planned out to the tiniest detail. She was worth every penny.

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2018

I worked with Hoopes events for my September wedding at Park city Mountain resort. I booked them for “month of” wedding planning service and I am SO HAPPY I did! Even before the month of my wedding they offered vendor suggestions which were crucial to my out of town planning. Practically every vendor for my wedding was a result of their suggestion and ALL OF THEM were fantastic! Angela is the girl you NEED for your wedding day! She made me feel taken care of, eased all of my concerns and was VERY detail oriented! EVERYTHING from my rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, reception, and exit were PERFECTION because of this team. I used their decor rental service for practically all of the decorations and they were stunning! I owe the success of my wedding to Hoopes events, THANK YOU!

Linsey · Married on 08/15/2018

Our day was magical thanks to Angela and Hoopes.

Halie · Married on 08/11/2018

Working with Hoopes Events was an amazing experience! They were very professional and easy to work with. Everything looked amazing for our big day and it is exactly what we were looking for!

Gary · Married on 07/14/2018

We've planned two of our kids' weddings with Tonya. We wouldn't trust anyone else with the setup or decoration. It's so comforting knowing that everything will be better than you had hoped when she arrives with her crew. Everything was perfect---TWICE!

Hoopes Events 1
    Hoopes Events 2
    Hoopes Events 3
    Hoopes Events 4
    Hoopes Events 5
    Hoopes Events 6

Bri · Married on 07/07/2018

We worked with Angela from Hoopes Events in planning our wedding, and she was phenomenal. She was professional, fun, friendly, and helped make our wedding perfect. Planning the wedding was enjoyable with her, and she made the day of the wedding run smoothly so we didn't have to worry about any details. I would absolutely recommend her for any planning needs!

Hoopes Events 7
    Hoopes Events 8

Mary · Married on 06/23/2018

I am happy to recommend Tonya Hoopes of Hoopes Events. Tonya tailored her services for our daughter's wedding, fitting our needs, vision and budget. Her excellent communication skills were key for us as our bride and groom live on the East Coast, we live on the West Coast and the wedding was in Park City, Utah.

Tonya responded quickly to our texts, e-mails and phone calls. She listened carefully, asked detailed questions and confirmed replies on issues, both big and small. She also had a great rapport with the venue staff, the caterer, the photographer and the DJ which helped things run smoothly.

On the big day, Tonya orchestrated the event like a maestro. Her experience was apparent, and her professionalism shined through. She was calm and collected under pressure, making it all appear effortless. There was a nice flow to everything, and she created such a beautiful setting. Best of all, we knew we were in good hands so we could all relax, have fun and enjoy our special day. Thank you, Tonya! You're the best!

Krystal · Married on 06/01/2018

Being a busy, full-time working mom, left me with little time to plan and coordinate my wedding, so I reached out to Hoopes, where I was paired with Angela Menlove. Angela was seriously fabulous! Angela made my vision a reality and left me with not a single stress factor on my wedding day. She truly committed to the entire day and stayed until late that evening ensuring everything was wrapped up and settled. If you are looking for a wedding planner, Angela is your gal!

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

My whole experience with Hoopes was a delight from start to finish. My decorator was amazing and totally understood what my vision was and helped me put together the wedding of my dreams.

Alexandra · Married on 04/20/2018

Hoopes Events did a fantastic job with the planning and execution of our Wedding. We knew what we wanted but we didn't want everything falling on our family's shoulders from setup to take down and timing of everything. We worked with Angela and it was so great knowing that we were able to relax and enjoy the moment, and so was our bridal party, and our mom's and family members. :) They were all so accommodating, flexible, easy to reach, and took on extra things that I was planning on doing myself...Thanks for making everything turn out so perfectly!

Erica · Married on 03/27/2018

Angela was a delight to work with at Hoopes Events. They helped us with decor and activities for our closing night event for our annual conference that we had at the Salt Palace Convention Center this past year. They came with innovative ideas and knew what we wanted that tied together with the theme. Their customer service was excellent! Highly recommend Hoopes Events to anyone planning an event!

Hoopes Events 9
    Hoopes Events 10
    Hoopes Events 11
  • julia

julia · Married on 02/03/2018

I worked with Angela for our wedding at Deer Valley this Feb and she was such a pleasure to work with! She managed working with our vendors easily, the venue looked beautiful the day of, and most importantly she was a calming presence throughout the experience which is what you need in a coordinator. Everything went super smoothly and I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

• MonicaMooreSmith

Monica · Married on 02/03/2018

I had a specific budget, but still wanted really gorgeous decor. The reception was in a large venue and I didn't want the decor swallowed up in the surroundings. Hoopes worked with me to get exactly what I wanted within my budget. I highly recommend Angela and the entire Hoopes team!

Hoopes Events 12
    Hoopes Events 13
    Hoopes Events 14
  • W

wendy · Married on 12/29/2017

We live in St. George and I had some trouble finding a wedding planner (there seems to only be one in town who was booked that day, six months in advance!) I was worried about what to do and found Hoopes Weddings on line. I am so glad I found them!!! They are absolutely awesome to work with!! They have all the rentals that you would ever need and they are very willing to bring them to St. George. We rented a gorgeous wooden arch for the ceremony and 130 white padded chairs. They also have beautiful wood chairs and farm tables, among other things. My daughter and I lined up all the vendors in advance and had a rough outline of how we wanted things to happen. I then worked with Angela, who took over all the planning the month prior to the wedding. (There is an option to have Hoopes do ALL of the planning... lining up vendors, ect., but I wanted to do some of that myself with my daughter) Angela was totally amazing to work with! She took all of the stress off of me because she followed up with everyone and made sure they knew exactly what to do and what time to arrive. She also created a timeline for the day of the wedding and kept everything on schedule. If I had any concerns all I had to do was tell her and she would handle it. I was so glad to have her advice and knowledge as this was my first daughter to get married. I was able to come to the wedding and just be a guest. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Angela is so friendly and fun to work with. She literally made the whole event so enjoyable for me. If you are wondering if having a wedding planner is really necessary, believe me, it is worth every penny!!! I will do it the same way when my other daughter gets married. And I would definitely recommend Hoopes Weddings to anyone and especially Angela!! They are seriously the best!! Thank you so much Angela!!

Hoopes Events 15

Alexis · Married on 11/18/2017

I can *not* recommend Hoopes enough. I would give this 10 stars if I could! Angela was the reason my mom didn't have a meltdown from the moment we walked into Hoopes all through my wedding. She was extremely helpful and got straight on board with our ideas, no matter how unique the requests. I was averse to hiring a wedding planner at first, but I can't stress enough how grateful I am we had Angela to help us make our ideas a reality. The wedding was the best day my husband and I could have asked for, and the bridesmaids/groomsmen were amazed at how little they had to do to help. Angela took care of just about everything. :)

Meghan · Married on 09/02/2017

From our first phone call with Tonya to the wrap-up conversations after the event, our entire experience with Hoopes Weddings was fantastic. Our daughter had mentally planned her wedding for years, so began the planning with lists of ideas and desires. Tonya and her team listened and advised so that the end result was everything she had envisioned! Tonya helped monitor costs and repeatedly found ways to get us what we wanted for less than our first options came in at. Her can-do attitude and calm demeanor helped us all enjoy the entire wedding weekend! We highly recommend Hoopes Weddings!!

Tasha · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you for such a wonderful day. I'm not sure how we would have done this all on our own. If you are wondering if you should hire a wedding planner just go for it. The planning is already so stressful especially the day of. Having a planner to advise what vendors to use, book them and schedule meetings relieves so much stress. If you are still unsure at least book a wedding planner for the day of your wedding. It was so nice to not have to worry about everything on the big day. There's already so many other things you have to worry about! Hoopes did a wonderful job and our wedding was beautiful. Not only did it go off without a hitch we now have expert vendors for future parties. Thanks so much!!

Hoopes Events 16
    Hoopes Events 17
    Hoopes Events 18
    Hoopes Events 19
    Hoopes Events 20

Janice · Married on 06/25/2017

They were a life saver to me. Took care of so many details and coordinated all the vendors. csmd to set up venue andcsrayed until the end of the evening.

Ashton · Married on 06/17/2017

We had such a great time working with the Hoopes team. Not only did they deliver perfectly on decor, but they also were prompt, dedicated, and efficient. The pricing is great, the relationship the team builds with the bride is great, and their overall work exceeded expectations.

Spencer · Married on 06/10/2017

Tonya Hoopes and her team are the most amazing wedding planners we could have dreamed of. They paid attention to the small details to help make our Indian wedding flawless and incredibly fun for us! The entire planning process was so easy with their expertise. They truly cared about staying within our budget and were able to oversee all of our vendors so that we did not have to worry about anything. They provided the decor as well and took into account our vision and made it into an even better reality. We are so thankful to have had them as our wedding planning and decor team because I cannot imagine anyone else being able to do the job they were able to do!

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

I have no complaints!
    Hoopes Events is awesome! I highly recommend it. I was extremely stressed about planning my reception and decorations before my friend recommended Hoopes to me. Hiring Hoopes helped me to relax.
    I had a few consults with Hayley, who is one of their planners! She helped me expand upon the idea I had for my wedding theme. She had tons of good ideas, and a vision of how to make it the perfect evening! She was very accomodating. Every other place I saw, I would have to use several different vendors to get what I need, but Hoopes has everything you could think of for decorations!
    The price can't be beat. It is definitely the best value for your money for sure!
    I was not disappointed with anything. They completely transformed the building we had our reception in, it was absolutely beautiful. We got so many compliments. Not to mention, all of the staff was very friendly.
    Also, they have tons of good recommendations for services/vendors that they don't already cover in house!
    I would highly recommend Hoopes Weddings and Events!

Meleane · Married on 05/27/2017

Hayley Aiono was an absolute joy to work with. She was very attentive and helped bring my vision to life. My wedding was a dream come true! If you are looking for a team that will lessen the stress of wedding planning, decorating etc. Hoopes has it all. Hayley even connected me with a florist who also did an amazing job with my flowers. Thank you Hayley and Hoopes team, my wedding was such a beautiful and special event that will never forget!

Eilidh · Married on 05/20/2017

I am a pastor and I officiated a ceremony run by Hailey. It was one of the best weddings that I have been a part of in any way. As a wedding professional and family member of the groom it was such a great day because of the planning team. I highly recommend them to any couple.

Caitlin · Married on 04/06/2017

Hayley is the #1 planner I've ever met. She had every base covered, and was so good at communicating schedules and events. I didn't have to think about anything - she had already planned it and assigned it out.