John Lagomaggiore Photography

Niagara Falls, NY View map Visit website
$1,450 Most Popular Price

$1,450 Most Popular Price

John Lagomaggiore Photography is a wedding photography company based in Niagara Falls, New York. The photographer travels throughout Western New York to capture moments as they happen for couples on their most memorable day. Photographer John Lagomaggiore favors documentary-style photography, and his work has been featured in art galleries, in David’s Bridal, and other multiple publications.

John Lagomaggiore Photography offers a range of services for couples on their special day. This includes being available to work additional hours to ensure no detail goes unnoticed, as well as working alongside an assistant photographer. John also offers engagement photoshoots so to-be-weds can commemorate the start of this exciting new chapter in their lives. Some of the photography products offered include:

• Wedding portraits
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,450

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kathy G. Getting married on 10/10/2023

Last minute-itis

When the plans for my daughter's surprise engagement shifted and we were left without a way to capture the moment, I panicked. We are 6 hours away from Niagara Falls, which is where the proposal was going to take place. I Googled "photographers in Niagara Falls" - and John answered my call. He agreed to take on this last minute project - less than 24 hours from the time of the proposal.
    John was fantastic - super flexible, offering suggestions and advice, and was so patient with my personal anxiety and the multiple communications needed to make this work.
    We were immediately able to preview several photos and cannot wait to see the rest - what we've seen already have been beautiful: high quality and great capturing of all of the wonderful moments during the proposal!
    I'm so grateful that John took my call that evening and was willing and able to work with us!
    Riley R. Married on 08/27/2021

Stress Free and Beautiful

After meeting John, I knew he would be a great fit for us. Although he’s actually a family friend, his work is absolutely breathtaking. Everyone loves our photos and my husband and I are very grateful to have such amazingly beautiful photos to remind us of our special day. It was so hard only being able to pick what seemed like so few out of hundreds of perfect photos for our final wedding album. I can truly relive our day over and over again by looking at all the wonderful moments John had captured. Very blessed to say the least.
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was amazing ! John is kind and great at his job!

John’ quality of work is amazing! Our wedding photos turned out amazing! Choosing John was the best decision we made!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

6986 Deidre Court Niagara Falls, NY, 14304
716-731-2398
Location of (John Lagomaggiore Photography)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding