John Lagomaggiore Photography Reviews

31 | Niagara Falls, NY

31 Reviews for John Lagomaggiore Photography

• Michelle

Michelle Montoya · Getting married on 05/02/2020

John is a very nice man. He made me feel welcome and made sure I was happy with what I chose for our special day.

John’ quality of work is amazing! I can’t wait to see how all our pictures turn out!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Karrie Jones · Married on 08/09/2019

Wedding photographer

I could not be happier with the quality of the pictures and we got them back in one week!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Rebecca Nobles Ashley · Married on 06/05/2019

Amazing photographer

John is extremely responsive, organized and easy to work with. He went out of his way to accommodate my family to get specific pictures we requested.
    John’s work is truly moving and we will cherish these memories forever. My whole family is grateful for his willingness to share his gift of photography with us! “Thank you” is inadequate.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Stephanie Aughey · Married on 05/26/2019

Very happy with pictures!

John was very professional and easy to work with. The pictures turned out beautiful and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Alisa · Married on 11/09/2017

John works magic with his camera! I have been working on a project with him for the last 6 months and I can honestly say he is the best photographer I have ever seen. Plus he's an awesome guy too!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

I could not be happier with the services and products John gave to us during the whole process for our wedding. My friends and family rave about how well he captured our special day and how beautiful the pictures and our photo album came out. He is a true professional with passion and perfection. I would recommend him to everyone for any occasion!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Erin · Married on 09/03/2016

We loved having John do our pictures! They came out beautifully and he did everything that we asked for! He was very flexible and easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Diana · Married on 06/25/2016

John was a pleasure to work with! We are in love with all of our photos and plan to use him again for more pictures! He was very professional, and patient. He was so funny, and serious when needed to be. Our entire families were "wowed" by his work. I recommend him to any and everyone!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Anne · Married on 10/17/2015

John did an absolutely amazing job photographing our wedding. He was very helpful and attentive through all of the planning, he even took us to show us possible locations for pictures. Everyone comments on how beautiful the pictures and album turned out. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/19/2015

John was absolutely great. We had so many amazing photos (thank goodness you get all your photos, because I wouldn't have been able to only pick a few. The album was hard enough to select!) I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/17/2015

We found John on Wedding Wire. He had excellent reviews so we decided to contact him to set up a consultation for our wedding photography. He showed us samples of his work and we were impressed. He also really provided a lot for the amount of money that he charges. We received his services all day on our wedding day, a cd with pictures from our wedding within two weeks after, a 5x7 parent album, five enlargement prints of our choice and wedding album of our own with the pictures printed right to the page! We have noticed through searching for a photographer that most only give you a copy of your photos on a cd and charge a lot of money for it. We wanted a photographer that actually printed the pictures for you/made an album. We are extremely happy with the end result. The pictures and the album are beautiful!

Sent on 05/28/2016

John captured our non traditional wedding perfectly. He was able to capture many great moments. I can't wait to see the final product. He was very flexible and professional. Couldn't be happier!~

Sent on 04/07/2015

michael · Married on 03/14/2015

John is very professial and makes you feel comfortable. His pictures wonderful, and really captured the true beatuy of our day. K llok forward to a future shoot with him. Thanks again John!!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Jon is amazing! He got some great unique shots. Everyone raves about our wedding photos. Not only is he talented but he makes sure the shot is just right. He's attention to detail is like no other. Very pleased!!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/31/2014

We lived working with John, he was very professional, captured all our special moments ( and many more) and the pictures were absolutely stunning!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Linda · Married on 08/01/2014

Honestly we cannot say that there is a better photographer. Most importantly the photos are amazing but along with that came many other things. John was very professional and creative with 18 people in our wedding party. The only time we even sensed his presence was for posed shots. He came early and stayed late to include every shot we could want. We suggest asking for a few special shots and trust him to do his thing. You will not be disappointed. His eye and style are right on. The photos are nothing short of perfect and arrived in the mail the day we returned from our honeymoon, as he promised. If you are hiring a photographer, he is the best you will find so hire him before someone else does.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Adam · Married on 05/24/2014

John worked with my Husband and I every step of the way. He met with us the day before and went over all the possible shooting locations. When it came to our big day we had no worries at all. He made it so easy to just be relaxed and enjoy our day. He was kind and prompt and the photos he took were so beautiful! We promptly received the USB drive in the mail with all of our photos. We also had a couple of prints included in our package, that were shipped out within 1 day of us choosing them and they arrived in ultra protective packaging. It was such a pleasure to work with such a great professional and talented photographer.

Adam

Sent on 06/19/2014

Aaron · Married on 10/05/2013

John provided the photography for my wife and I's wedding at the Buffalo Zoo. John came with great enthusiasm for the day but we barely noticed him being there. He is a photography ninja. We had some shots planned but he came up with some great ideas but the candid photos are the ones we treasure the most. I would recommend him to any and all folks looking for a great photographer and who are looking to get the most bag for their buck. His low key style really helped to take away the stress of the day as well.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Abby · Married on 08/17/2013

I planned my entire Niagara Falls wedding from almost three hours away, all by phone or online. When I talked to John for the first time he was so helpful, even helping me find a restaurant to go to after the wedding! The experience he provided was great, and the pictures turned out incredible. I definitely made the right choice by picking John as my wedding photographer.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Meg · Married on 06/29/2013

I had such a wonderful experience with John, and I am happy to recommend him to others. He beautifully captured our wedding day.
    I had some ideas for photos but I needed a photographer that could bring my ideas to life- John was perfect. He is able to make quick decisions and turn any environment into a beautiful photograph. He not only has an eye for finding the best pictures, his personality is perfect for the job.
    Photos come back so quickly! I can't say enough about John. He is the best. :0)

Sent on 09/08/2013

Megan · Married on 04/20/2013

We worked with John as a photographer when I was in a friend's wedding. I remember John being very professional and great to work with. We booked with John because of our past experience with him, but also his great value and expertise! He was the most reasonable photographer with excellent work. The pictures he took were beautiful, and he was open to our suggestions as well. John was very prompt with our photos too...we received our CDs in the mail while we were still on our honeymoon! I just picked up my photo album today and it is outstanding! I am so glad we decided on the hard page book. Excellent photographer with excellent work and an excellent value. We would recommend John to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Courtney · Married on 12/31/2012

Absolutely awesome photographer

Sent on 01/16/2013

Ryan · Married on 10/06/2012

John was great to work with. I have worked with photographers in the past and noticed how they can be very controling on what they want. John was nothing like that at all. He listens to what you are looking for and gives suggestions. John is professional, passionate, and is very easy to work with. He is someone you can trust to do quality photo's and if you ever have any questions or need something from him, he will get back to you within 24 hours. He made our wedding pictures an enjoyable moment for us and the albums look amazing he did. We would recommend John to anyone we know.

Sent on 08/14/2013

JoAnn and Peter · Married on 09/22/2012

When we began to look for a photographer for our wedding, we wanted someone who would capture special, candid moments between us and our guests.
    John was referred to us by a friend, and when I went on his website, I knew I wanted him to take the pictures at our wedding...His photos have heart and soul.. all while capturing the beauty of the indoor and outdoor surroundings.
    We met with John before and after our wedding and found him to be very down to earth and friendly, as well as extremely accommodating. He took so many wonderful pictures, we struggled with making our final selections for the album. John met with us and helped us select the best photos, and created an album, that was very beautiful and more than I ever hoped for!
    Go on John's website..you'll see...

Sent on 03/25/2013

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2012

My husband and I are very satisfied with our wedding photos. Mr. John Lagomaggiore is very good at his work. I definitely recommend him for any wedding.

Sent on 03/23/2013