Halls Signature Events Reviews

10 Reviews for Halls Signature Events

• Britnee

Britnee · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Emily did such a fantastic job with our wedding that I couldn’t be any happier. You know everything is perfect when your wedding turns out just like your Pinterest board!! Everything was beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for more. Thank Emily and thank you Hall’s!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Christina · Married on 10/28/2017

It was an amazing experience and the night turned out wonderfully thanks to this venue!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Spain · Married on 04/08/2017

I would highly recommend the venue. Chris was great to work with. He was very prompt with any questions I had and was very accommodating.

Sent on 04/10/2017

nick · Married on 02/10/2017

The venue space was more then we could as for. I have only heard back good results from our guest! Chris was also a great person to work and made everything so easy for us.

Sent on 02/13/2017
  • O

Odies · Married on 02/04/2017

Working with Chris has been a privilege. His professionalism is beyond measures. Besides that the venue is spectacular and it couldn't have been a better experience for my event. I will be working with Chris again!!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Barbara · Married on 01/21/2017

Great place and Chris is a breeze to work with!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Cortni · Married on 12/09/2016

Chris is excellent to work with and is extremely accommodating!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/14/2016

We booked No. 5 Faber for our wedding in May and it was AMAZING! It is a beautiful space wood and exposed brick, and is located in the heart of downtown Charleston. We worked with Sara during the planning process and she was so great! She was very responsive to emails and phone calls, and was always willing to meet with us on site to see the space with a vendor or family member. When you book the venue, you get the space all day which is very convenient for your vendors, There is a very large functioning kitchen on site, as well as a great bar and tables and chairs for additional seating. You really get a lot for the price and the location is perfect. I highly recommend No. 5 Faber for your wedding and/or next event!
    ~The Zapiecki's- 5/14/2016

Sent on 06/09/2016

Sydney · Married on 10/27/2018

3.0

Our wedding!

We had our wedding at 5 Faber on October 27th. All I can say is AMAZING! It is the perfect downtown Charleston venue. The food is wonderful, the bar service was fantastic, the servers were so professional, and the coordinators made our vision come to life. Our guests were raving about how amazing our reception was!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Jesse · Married on 04/16/2016

4.2
      3.0

No. 5 Faber was the most beautiful reception location I could have imagined. We were initially impressed by the open concept and the exposed brick. Between the time we booked, to the wedding day, the coordinator changed over. At times, we had trouble getting in touch with our point of contact, but in the end she was super flexible, and met with us to give us the key on our time schedule. One major downside to this facility is they do not have measurements for the interior space. This resulted in re-doing seating/table arrangements last minute. The drawing on the website is not to scale, and they do not give room specs, just total square feet. Therefore, be advised-bring a tape measure and take lots of photos if you pick this venue! Considering the price, I wish they had their own tables/chairs, but it was overall a great value for an entire day. In the end, I would 100% recommend this to any bride!

Sent on 05/27/2016