Kelli Teglas Events

West Harrison, NY View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Kelli Teglas Events is a wedding and special event planning company based out of West Harrison, New York. Owner and lead planner Kelli draws on years of rich experience in the event planning industry to bring her clients’ dream weddings to life. She works collaboratively with couples, sharing their vision for their day as she strives to honor their one-of-a-kind love stories throughout every element of her work.

To ensure a fully tailored experience for every client, Kelli Teglas Events provides a wide range of services. Packages include varying levels of support, with options ranging from day-of coordination, partial planning, and full event design. Your planner will be on hand to guide you through every element of the planning process, from vendor selection and budget planning to timeline conception and to-do list creation.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Richy
    Richy F. Married on 10/23/2021

Kelli is great!

We booked Kelli for day-of coordinating, and she really came through. Prior to the wedding, she also did several check-ins with us and helped us iron out all the fine details, letting us enjoy the wedding and not having to think about all the months of planning beforehand. She's very organized, personable, and pretty hilarious!
  • Ali
    Ali K. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It takes a village - and you want this team in your village!

The TLDR: Hire this team. Stop looking, just hire her!!
    The Details: We threw a 60-person wedding at an Airbnb in upstate New York over Labor Day Weekend 2021. This meant every detail was DIY - tables, dishes, decor, catering, vendors, all the things! I love planning and knew I was happy to do all the research and booking, but I needed someone to execute on the day of - enter Kelli and her team! Kelli spent time with me in the months/weeks leading up to the day to talk through details, offer advice or help, and ensure she was up to speed for the event. Even though I booked a "day-of coordinator", she really provided support if/when I needed it before the actual day-of, so that I was confident that everything would actually go smoothly the day-of. Kelli's experience really made the whole event come together...she offered lots of wisdom and ideas for the flow of the day (for instance, don't rush into dessert right after dinner) and helped me think through a plan when I got stuck. COVID created a ton of challenges across the industry, and when an emergency with another event required Kelli to shift scheduling on her team, she made sure that she seamlessly introduced me to a new coordinator from her team, Karla, and got her up to speed (including a visit to the venue the day before the event). I had a ton of little details, and while everything was perfectly planned in my head, I hadn't done a great job of writing it all down or making mock-ups/pictures etc...but somehow, it was like Karla could read my mind - the event was as near to perfect as any event will ever be. We were ON SCHEDULE thanks to coordination between Karla and our DJ, the tables were beautiful set, the cocktail hour was gorgeous, the gift table was perfect, and the dessert table that she set out was exactly how I dreamed it. The most amazing part about using this team is that they have a network of people ready to help - 5 days before the wedding, our bartender/servers cancelled because of COVID, and Karla reached across her network to find a us a bartender, a server, and two helpers that could move tables/chairs and clean up. It really saved the event. And then Karla was able to coordinate those servers, the pizza truck, the DJ, the live musician, the late-night taco truck, the bonfire and smores, the cleanup, the tipping, even pulling up extra chairs when the Airbnb host and his wife showed up for dinner! THANK YOU Kelli and Karla, I would hire you again in a heartbeat!

Kelli Teglas Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Ali!!!! We loved working with you and wish you all the love and happiness in the world!! I have a feeling we might see you again in Cold Spring for your anniversary 😘😘😘😘
    Judith R. Married on 05/22/2021

Pandemic Perfection

Kelli Teglas is a reliable, superbly organized wedding planner with tremendous knowledge and experience, a great working style, excellent feel for what goes into making an event unique and memorable, and a fantastic network of vendors.
    When my daughter got engaged in October 2020 and announced that she and her fiancé wanted to get married 7 months later, my husband and I, though thrilled for them, knew we had a challenge ahead of us. Experts were predicting new waves of COVID, vaccines hadn’t yet been approved, and we had little if any experience with weddings.
    Speaking to Kelli on the phone for the first time, I felt a huge sense of relief come over me. She understood immediately what we wanted and, undaunted, began to put the wheels in motion to have an elegant, socially-distanced outdoor wedding reception for 50 people, then the allowed number in New York State, with tents in case of rain, and cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and dinner served in a safe manner.
    In a very short time, Kelli drew from her vetted network of top-notch vendors to help us book a caterer, florist, photographer, and tent supplier. All turned out to be fantastic. Perhaps her most amazing feat, however, was finding Shadowbrook Manor, a beautiful estate in Tarrytown that was home to the legendary jazz saxophonist Stan Getz. This little-known gem of a party venue has an expansive, flat yard that would fit our large tent perfectly. The stately circa-1890 manor house and gorgeous landscaping and gardens would be the perfect backdrop for the reception.
    In the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, Kelli kept us on schedule regarding decisions that needed to be made and, importantly, on budget. Her warm, down-to-earth, unflappable personality kept us calm throughout the entire process, even when the wedding day weather forecast looked worrisome.
    On May 22, 2021, the unseasonably warm day turned into a cool evening without a drop of rain. Everything--from the gorgeous nuptial mass to the beautiful pre-plated appetizers and string quartet music at the cocktail hour, to the delicious sit-down dinner and spectacular flowers--turned out even better than we could have imagined. Kelli and her team were the stealth backbone of the day, making sure things got done on schedule and according to plan. For the majority of our family and friends, this was the first time they’d been out socially in over a year, and they couldn’t stop commenting about how beautiful and perfect everything was.
    It was a day we’ll never forget, and it couldn’t have happened without Kelli.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

West Harrison West Harrison, NY, 10604
2013217022
Location of (Kelli Teglas Events)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding