Phone number
  • Reviews 1,554
  • Real Weddings 16

About Generation Tux

Generation Tux has perfected the online suit and tuxedo rental process for brides and grooms all across the United States. Get your head-to-toe wedding look delivered straight to your door, 14 days before the wedding. No stress. No store visits. No hassle.

With 21 suit and tuxedo styles and hundreds of accessories, we have everything you need to look and feel your best on the happiest day of your life. Our customers get free swatches and a free Home Try-On to try out their look months before the wedding. No measuring tape needed. Simply answer the questions on your fit profile, and our trusted fit technology does the work for you. We carry the highest quality suits and tuxedos for all shapes and sizes, from children’s to big and tall sizes. Our U.S.-based Customer Experience team is the best in the industry. Get started today by browsing our collection page and ordering free swatches right to your doorstep!

Follow Generation Tux on

Cement Gray Notch Lapel Suit
1 51 787166 1566485060

1,554 Reviews for Generation Tux

Tom · Getting married on 08/02/2027

I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Matthew Villanueva · Married on 01/11/2021

Custom fit tuxes at affordable prices. CS team was superb

I cannot recommend these guys more highly! I had 9 guys stand with me at my wedding and we all used the Mystic Blue Edge tuxedo. I was a COMPLETE skeptic at first that an 'out of the box'/e-commerce tux site could get the fit right... but after trying out the free at-home trial of my groom's tux I was convinced. It fit me like a custom-tailored tux would... at affordable prices. For the majority of my guys, it was the same. And for the 1 that wanted a slight size up-- he called in and had a new one shipped ASAP. I also dealt with their SUPERB customer service call team a handful of times. Each person I spoke with was courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and overall just very human. I legit came back to my job and said we need to hire guys like this for my CS department. Outstanding experience, thank you GenTux.

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Mindy

Mindy Barone · Married on 11/21/2020

Phenomenal customer service

Absolutely impressed with generation tux. From the ease of ordering the suits for our party online to the rapid customer service response when we had questions or concerns, they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/30/2020

Generation Tux FAQ

• What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Customary Attire
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos

• AngelNet Productions
    AngelNet Productions Wedding Photographers

With a high quality look and customer service expertise, we are extremely proud to partner with Generation Tux here at AngelNet Productions Photography team.

• Twenty-Five Event Management LLC Wedding Planners

Generation Tux has become my go-to tux and suit provider since being introduced to it in early 2016. Gentux has a large, quality selection of menswear, an easy reservation process online, and competitive pricing. Now, the task of selecting and reserving suits or tuxes for bridal parties is an easy part of the wedding planning process. I now have the ability to manage the entire wedding party rental online and if I need a concierge they are always available. These only a couple of reasons I continue to recommend Generation Tux to my clients. The excellent quality and look of the suits and tuxes are impeccable and they have a variety of colors and styles to choose from in their collection. My experience with Generation Tux has been first-rate from the very beginning for myself and my clients. I will continue to recommend their services to couples and any wedding planner looking for a simple, stylish option to offer their bridal parties.

• Ceremony of Dreams Wedding Officiants

If you want a worry-free experience renting your tux, Generation Tux is for you. The tux and accessories will be delivered to your hotel room. No struggling on the airplane or looking for the store when you arrive. Contact Generation Tux today!