Generation Tux

Generation Tux has perfected the online suit and tuxedo rental process for brides and grooms all across the United States. Get your head-to-toe wedding look delivered straight to your door, 14 days before the wedding. No stress. No store visits. No hassle.

With 21 suit and tuxedo styles and hundreds of accessories, we have everything you need to look and feel your best on the happiest day of your life. Our customers get free swatches and a free Home Try-On to try out their look months before the wedding. No measuring tape needed. Simply answer the questions on your fit profile, and our trusted fit technology does the work for you. We carry the highest quality suits and tuxedos for all shapes and sizes, from children’s to big and tall sizes. Our U.S.-based Customer Experience team is the best in the industry. Get started today by browsing our collection page and ordering free swatches right to your doorstep!

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Customary Attire
Jewelry
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos

1,599 Reviews

Tom Getting married on 08/02/2027
    I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!
    Emanuel M. Getting married on 01/04/2023

The best customer service and great suits!

I have worked with these guys a few times just trying to get my suit fit just right. Each and every time I am met with service that goes beyond expectations. I am so grateful for Linda, Vann, Connor, and Peter for their superb customer service. I am ordering a suit for my wedding and the color and quality are stunning. They have a 48 hour home try on period and would like you to take pictures to make sure that everything is just right. They really tray to make sure that your tux and suit rental are just right. Thank you guys so much. I highly recommend using them!!!
  • Joseph
    Joseph P. Married on 01/03/2022

Generation Tux ROCKS!!!

Nothing but absolutely positive things to say about Generation Tux. I found them through a quick internet search, and while I had never used them/heard of them in the past, opted to use them for my wedding in March 2021 based on the positive reviews I saw online. One of the best decisions I made for the wedding, hands down. My groomsmen and I all rented through the company. Excellent customer service (always available and willing to answer any questions I had), great looking suits, and ease of shipping (received my suit rental well in advance of the event - no delays, and ease of shipping suit back - they make it super easy to do!). Also very friendly and willing to work with you should you encounter any issues (ie, not able to ship rental suit back within the 3 days of the event). Overall, had an absolutely positive experience with Generation Tux, and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company to anyone looking for suit rentals (definitely will be recommending Generation Tux to all my friends and family for future occasions).

• 1,599

20 photos · 02/29/2020
  • Jessica & Joey
    33 photos · 11/23/2019

AngelNet Productions AngelNet Productions Wedding Photographers

With a high quality look and customer service expertise, we are extremely proud to partner with Generation Tux here at AngelNet Productions Photography team.

Twenty-Five Event Management LLC Twenty-Five Event Management LLC Wedding Planners

Generation Tux has become my go-to tux and suit provider since being introduced to it in early 2016. Gentux has a large, quality selection of menswear, an easy reservation process online, and competitive pricing. Now, the task of selecting and reserving suits or tuxes for bridal parties is an easy part of the wedding planning process. I now have the ability to manage the entire wedding party rental online and if I need a concierge they are always available. These only a couple of reasons I continue to recommend Generation Tux to my clients. The excellent quality and look of the suits and tuxes are impeccable and they have a variety of colors and styles to choose from in their collection. My experience with Generation Tux has been first-rate from the very beginning for myself and my clients. I will continue to recommend their services to couples and any wedding planner looking for a simple, stylish option to offer their bridal parties.

Ceremony of Dreams Ceremony of Dreams Wedding Officiants

If you want a worry-free experience renting your tux, Generation Tux is for you. The tux and accessories will be delivered to your hotel room. No struggling on the airplane or looking for the store when you arrive. Contact Generation Tux today!

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding