309 N Evergreen Road, Louisville, KY 40243 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Sher's Bridal

Sher's Bridal is a bridal boutique located in Louisville, Kentucky. The boutique's goal is to make sure that every person who visits the store not only looks their best but also feels their best. In business for more than 40 years, the company strives to offer a personalized experience as you shop for your dream dress. This means a personal consultant will work with each person who is shopping for a wedding dress. Aiming to create a positive shopping experience, the team at Sher’s Bridal hopes that you leave feeling like you’re part of the Sher’s Bridal family.

Designs Offered
Sher’s Bridal carries wedding dresses, hair accessories, jewelry, veils, bridal belts and wedding party dresses. To offer you a personalized experience, the shop requests that you make an appointment. Designs offered include:

• Calla Blanche

Sher's Bridal 3
Sher's Bridal 4
Sher's Bridal 5

Nikki · Married on 07/07/2018

The ladies at Sher's truly found the dress of my dreams. After looking at 2 other bridal stores, they listened to what I liked and did not like before piecing it together for the perfect dress. The were so kind and helpful throughout the whole process and made my mom, MIL, and sister an important part of the process. Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Sher's Bridal 6
    Sher's Bridal 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Darnell · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing!!!

The ladies at Sher's made the experience of finding my wedding dress amazing! They really took into account what my mom, my sister, and I wanted in a dress. They were so helpful through the entire process, and not only did I find my wedding dress there, but I also found my bridesmaid's dresses. Every time we came into the salon, they remembered us by name, and they really made us feel at home. I would highly recommend Sher's to everyone!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Sher's Bridal 8
    Sher's Bridal 9

Bethany · Married on 10/07/2017

Everything about my experience with Sher's was AMAZING. The entire staff made me feel so important every time I was there, from the day I found my dress, to every fitting, to the day I picked it up. I never once felt rushed to make any decisions. I felt as important to each staff member, as if I was their daughter getting married.
    On top of that I LOVED my dress and my special request alterations were flawless.
    Sher's definitely made me part of the family and helped me feel like a beautiful bride.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Sher's Bridal 10

Award

Sher's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months