Rebecca's Wedding Boutique

Louisville, KY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Welcome to Rebecca's, where we strive to provide a fun, comfortable, and glamorous bridal shopping experience for our brides and their loved ones! Rebecca's has been known for our exceptional service and beautiful wedding dresses and accessories since we opened in the St. Matthews neighborhood in 1989.

Now located at 211 Clover Lane, just a few blocks away from our previous location, our newly renovated store is a gorgeous setting for our brides to find their dream dresses. Rebecca's has a chic, couture boutique atmosphere but with the down-to-earth, friendly service you can expect from a family run business.

​Our stunning bridal showroom features an amazing variety of fabulous designer wedding dresses with everything from intricate lace to show-stopping beading, from classic strapless sweetheart neckline ballgowns to elegant long sleeves, from jaw-dropping fit-and-flares to breezy boho a-lines, and everything in-between. We have over 300 wedding dresses in our boutique, including a large selection of plus-size wedding dresses.

At Rebecca's, we believe that shopping for your wedding dress should not only be stress-free, but should also be one of your favorite memories as a bride. We can't wait to meet you!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Alisha
    Alisha B. Getting married on 10/10/2022

So thankful I got my dress here!

I went to Rebecca’s just to try on wedding dresses in general as I had no idea how they fit or what style would be best for me and I ended up leaving with my dress purchased that day! The energy the ladies who work there bring makes your experience feel as special as it should. Both myself and the woman who helped me that day ended up crying as I put on my wedding dress for the first time. The boutique is super cute, everyone is so helpful and they are also very responsive to emails! I highly recommend making rebecca’s a part of your wedding experience!

Rebecca's Wedding Boutique's reply:

Oh my goodness Alisha you are STUNNING!! Aww we love seeing your beautiful pictures and are so grateful for your sweet words! It was such a joy helping you find your dream dress, and we are so honored you shopped with us!! Congrats!! :)
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra A. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing experience! HIGHLY recommend!

I had such an amazing experience at Rebecca's! HIGHLY recommend this boutique.
    I had my family coming in from out of town and with COVID, I wanted to be able to bring more than 1 person. I booked the $75 VIP appointment that allowed for 4 guests. Let me tell you, was so worth it! We had a beautiful table set up when we arrived with champagne and snacks. Very personable and sweet. We had our own room booked for trying on dresses that allowed for enough space for everything. The boutique in itself is designed and set up so elegantly.
    Heather was my personal stylist for the day. She was so attentive! She looked at my pinterest board prior to get an idea for dresses I liked. She checked where my budget and interest were when I got there. She offered for me to go back to the stock room with her to look but I had full trust in her and stayed with my family while she pulled dresses. She stayed within my budget and was awesome at helping me to narrow down what I liked. For being 5'9" and plus size/20W, I was worried about finding and trying on dresses that fit. Was not a problem at all! I was able to buy and take home a dress that day that fit perfectly!
    Thank you again to Heather! Thank you to the other management as well that came in to check on us and offer words of encouragement and support.: Karen, Alex, and Madeline. You all truly made my shopping experience one to never forget. My family and I could tell you all have a passion for what you do and we appreciate the service more than words can describe.

Rebecca's Wedding Boutique's reply:

Alejandra!!! Oh my goodness this is just the sweetest- THANK YOU SO MUCH!! We are so honored that you chose to shop with us, and so happy that you had such an amazing experience :) You are a gorgeous bride and we are so happy we could help you find the perfect dress for you!! We cannot wait for Aaron to see you walk down that aisle!! It means so much to us that you could tell how much we love what we do- it's the best job in the world, especially thanks to amazing brides like you :) Thank you so much for your support, and congrats again!
  • Brianna
    Brianna M. Married on 10/09/2021

So Amazing!

Working with everyone at Rebecca’s was the most amazing experience. They not only made my experience joyful with Covid protocols in place, they got my dress so quickly, and were kind enough to steam it the week of my wedding. Their communication was amazing and I was so thrilled overall.

Rebecca's Wedding Boutique's reply:

Brianna you are so stunning and so sweet! We are so glad we could celebrate this exciting time in your life with you! Thank you for being a Rebecca's Bride and thank you for your kind words - it means so much to us :) Congrats again!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

37 photos · 06/08/2018
  • Sam & Sara
    32 photos · 08/27/2017

211 Clover Lane Louisville, KY, 40207

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Monday CLOSED Tuesday CLOSED Wednesday 10am - 6pm Thursday 10am - 6pm Friday 10am - 6pm Saturday 10am - 4pm Sunday 12pm - 4pm
Location of (Rebecca's Wedding Boutique)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding