2100 Southview Drive, Lexington, KY 40503 Map · Phone number

About The White Dress of Lexington

We have been a local business nearly 4 years with experience behind us of 30 years the Owners Beverly Coleman and Julia Reese have been in the Bridal Business and are helping brides with the sincere help and the compassionate time they need to making your experience as Bride finding the perfect gown feel Special.

Follow The White Dress of Lexington on

809fd9b102fc27e6 IMG 20180123 204538 608
809fd9b102fc27e6 IMG 20180123 204538 608

16 Reviews for The White Dress of Lexington

Nakita · Married on 03/29/2019

Very inexpensive!

They have dresses for ALL prices ranges! And a great selection of dresses for different season!

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Jancee

Jancee Tabacnic · Married on 10/07/2018

Great Value, Beautiful Dress

I had trepidation regarding choosing attire - I was afraid that a dress company wouldn't serve us because my wife and I are gay, plus I wanted to wear a suit and my wife was the one who wanted the fancy white dress, so plenty of dread going in.

The experience was painless. My wife called and made an appointment for a Saturday, we were greeted in a friendly manner, and the gentleman who assisted us with choosing a style and trying out the different dresses made a lot of great suggestions. The one my wife ended up choosing was the one she had her eye on the entire visit, but she wanted to try it on last to give the others a chance. Turns out, it was the one!

The sale was great and kept us in our budget, we had plenty of time to pick the dress up, we had it steamed during the week before the wedding, and I'm planning on having it preserved through the White Dress of Lexington. Everything has gone smoothly, the staff is attentive and friendly and remembered us every time one of us came in, and it was a pleasant experience overall.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sydney · Married on 05/26/2018

The White Dress was great! I went to every bridals store in Lexington and they had the largest and most diverse selection by far. The staff was accommodating but not pushy. Jolene let me and my family pull any dress we wanted without rushing us at all. She even pulled a couple that I never would have thought of myself but loved on! Once I found "the dress" she let me try on multiple veils and belts without every getting frustrated. I would definitely recommend The White Dress!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Award

The White Dress of Lexington FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months