Twirl Boutique Lexington

Lexington, KY View map Visit website

Twirl Boutique Lexington is a wedding gown store located in Lexington, Kentucky. This boutique offers a variety of gowns with different silhouettes and styles to choose from. The in-house stylists work closely with each client to ensure they have attentive service from start to finish.

Each client will have a dedicated consultant by their side during their appointment, as well as access to the full inventory of gowns. Some of the designers that they feature include Martina Liana, Jenny Yoo, and Stella York. Their sample sizes range from 10-32, with special order gowns available to suit any soon-to-be-wed's preferred fit. Belts, veils, jewelry, and other accessories are available in-house to help you complete your final look. Twirl Boutique Lexington also offers gown preservation, to help you keep your wedding dress as a heartwarming heirloom.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Abigail
    Abigail S. Married on 10/15/2022

amazing experience!

The ladies at Twirl are absolutely amazing! It was very easy to book a try on session with them. As soon as I showed them my dress board on Pinterest, they picked out the perfect dresses for me to try on. All the women are so bubbly and have great personalities. I didn't feel overwhelmed by their own opinions of the dresses I tried on, but they gave input when I asked, which really meant a lot to me! They were all so helpful and took great care of me and my guests for the try on. The dress I picked was ordered perfectly and came in with little delay. Absolutely an amazing experience over all!
  • Madeline
    Madeline Married on 04/23/2022

The Dream Team

The Twirl girls are so amazing and did an incredible job helping me find my dream dress! They had so many beautiful options in their gorgeous boutique, and I felt so taken care of during my appointment searching for "The One". A special shout out to Taylor who spent the entire appointment listening to what I envisioned, helping me narrow down the dresses until I picked my dream gown I would walk down the aisle in. She helped me mix and match different veil, belt, and jewelry options to really envision the full look. I felt absolutely stunning on the wedding day in this dress, and have Twirl to thank for making me feel so confident and comfortable on my big day!
  • Coffey
    Kelsey Married on 06/20/2020

Perfect in every way

You hear about girls growing up dreaming about their dream wedding dress and imagining the day they find that perfect dress. As soon as I arrived at twirl I had a warm welcome and smiling faces. They had some dresses ready to try on that fit the style and budget I had picked and also a few they recommended. The second dress I tried on was MY dress 😍 They were my “hype” girls right along with my friends and family while trying on the dresses making me feel so special.

They made the dress you always dream about become the dress you will never forget about!

• illustration stars

Team

Ty Slone McBrayer
Ty Slone McBrayer
Owner
  • I get asked all the time why I opened Twirl. I was 29 years old and had just spent three years of my life working in government followed by a year and a half in corporate marketing. I had been in a LOT of weddings at this point, but not married myself. I kept thinking how I would love to have a small boutique for brides in Lexington. I wanted a place that felt like home where brides could come to find the most special and beautiful dress they will ever wear. When I get something in my head that I want to make happen it takes hold of me. This idea took hold and became my passion project. I opened Twirl in November 2009 with the help and support of my fiance (now hubby), family, friends, and advisers that I couldn’t have done without. I truly think of Twirl as my first baby.

It is a family business and I am thankful for each day and each customer that allows me to do what I love.

Taylor Clark

Fave Celebrity Bridal Look: Ariana Grande

Bucketlist Travel Spot: Petra, Jordan

Comfort Show/Movie: The Witcher, Pride & Prejudice

Simply Love Studio Simply Love Studio Wedding Planners

Ty and her staff at Twirl are beyond amazing. At Twirl you get the "real bridal experience", the one you always dreamt of!

Carol Lynn Originals & Events Carol Lynn Originals & Events Wedding Florists

Twirl is a wonderful boutique in Lexington that is elegant and personal. They are a wonderful addition to the bridal attire market and will be happy to assist you in making your day beautiful.

Doug Smith Designs + Events Doug Smith Designs + Events Wedding Florists

Ty and her staff are wonderful. They take the time to know what your needs are and work with you on your special day!

One Fine Day Wedding Consultation
Sara Drury Local Looks
5.0 out of 5 rating , 16 Reviews
· Wedding Hair & Makeup

121 Clay Avenue Lexington, KY, 40502

By Appointment Only Tues - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Wed - Admin Day - No appointments Thurs - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Fri - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Sat - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sun & Mon - Closed
Location of (Twirl Boutique Lexington)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding