Chicago, IL 60612 Map · Phone number

About Aesthetiica Photography, LLC

Storyteller & Digital Artist. My passion was born in Long Beach, California, developed in Kentucky and now resides in the great city of Chicago.

If you're my client, I'm obsessed with you. It can get a little weird.

I'm booking limited weddings for 2020-21 season. If you're interested, please inquire via email! aesthetiica@gmail.com

PORTRAITS105

13 Reviews for Aesthetiica Photography, LLC

• Jordan

Jordan Maggio · Married on 05/25/2019

So Thankful To Have Found Alicia, Outstanding Photos and Fantastic to Work With

I am SO thankful to have found Alicia as our photographer for our wedding. She really helped orchestrate the day and gave me the reassurance I needed on what can be a very stressful day. On top of that she takes the most beautiful photos! We just got married and have received some of the teasers photos and we are already blown away.
    I cannot say enough great things about her personality and work!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Aesthetiica Photography, LLC's reply:

Jordan, I'm so thankful to have amazing clients like you. Thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly my honor!
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!

I searched for months to find our wedding photographer. This was one of the most important parts of our wedding, and I wanted to have a great photographer we could rely on and do an amazing job capturing our day. I found Alicia through a friend, and booked her immediately after seeing her amazing work! I feel like we became friends throughout the process of getting to know each other and my husband and I were so comfortable with her on the wedding day. We truly had the best experience with Alicia. She was extremely professional, fun to work with, and helped us feel at ease on our big day. She has so much experience and knew exactly the perfect locations, lighting, poses etc. and our planner was impressed with how quickly she was able to get all of the photos done. She was present the entire wedding, and worked seamlessly with the other vendors. We've already received some teasers and are so impressed with her work, we couldn't imagine our wedding without her there to capture the memories. We are so thankful to have had her on our big day. She is worth every penny and more, you will not regret working with her!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Rich

Rich · Married on 07/02/2016

Best photographer ever!

I cannot say emphasize this enough nor can words properly describe how amazing not only is Alicia to work with so are her work/photographs. We stumbled upon her after seeing her work featured on a blog from someone who got married in the same city/venue as us and fell in love with those photos. We ended up booking her for both our engagement session and for our wedding and are so unbelievably glad we did. Her work is truly incredible, stunning, creative, and beautiful. She is also truly a pleasure to work with...she is fun, personable, was open to our ideas and things we wanted but also great about providing her own suggestions and ideas. Most importantly, to us, she had told us we were her first clients as a same-sex couple which we would have never had any idea of this had she not told us because of how accepting, supportive, and comfortable she made us feel showing our love for each other (which can be awkward when someone is right in front of you with a camera). We had numerous friends and family members reach out to us after the engagement session (we used a photo from that for our Save The Date) and the wedding asking who our photographer was because of how impressed they were with the photographs. Once again, HIGHLY recommend Alicia to capture these precious moments for you and hope we get the chance to work with her again in the future!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Award

Aesthetiica Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• The Livery
    The Livery Barn & Farm Weddings

Alicia is the best! We love working with her! She makes the space look so beautiful in her photos.

• Ana Crane Beauty
    Ana Crane Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alicia is fantastic!! She is very professional and a pleasure to work with.

• Twirl Boutique Lexington
    Twirl Boutique Lexington Wedding Dresses

I absolutely adore Aesthetiica's work! Twirl recently did a photo shoot with Alicia for our new bridal line and the shots are perfection. She is a joy to work with and you treasure your photos forever.

• Chicago, IL, 60612 See on map